Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Beaucoup Cuckoo posted:

so I guess she recovered from Covid if she's going into gen pop?

that was a fake article, now time for the “real” ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Shageletic posted:

hey this is random but a few pages back someone posted a pretty great informative podcast that delved into Deutsche Bank and Epstein, like they an AML guy on there but they're still funny? Forgot the name...

https://www.alabseries.com/episodes/episode-14-epsteins-bank

??

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/PoorlyAgedStuff/status/1292640078481825792

that's the one. appreciated.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

ALAB is so fuckin good

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Being repeatedly put on/taken off suicide watch was what happened to Epstein before he was murdered

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

Being repeatedly put on/taken off suicide watch was what happened to Epstein before he was murdered

yeah lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWa0dZMHYeE

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Darth Walrus posted:

There's actually an anime that gets into this - Concrete Revolutio, which does the Watchmen thing of talking about the history and politics of Sixties and Seventies Japan through the pop culture characters of the time. The ways in which America hosed around with the country receive considerable attention.

cant tell if this is an anime trap

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

The cracks and pings have begun to organize themselves into a sort of binary code. I think the universe is trying to speak.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Hooking up with a Kennedy is about as difficult as getting wet while swimming. Sad and pathetic if she ranks that above blowing Clooney.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

To be fair, he's probably a better lay, with all that experience.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

being proud of blowing clooney i can understand, at least

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

https://twitter.com/ChalicothereX/status/1293194812816912390?s=19

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

See, he was an undercover. This kind of pretextual stop happened in fast and furious!!!

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

mastershakeman posted:

See, he was an undercover. This kind of pretextual stop happened in fast and furious!!!

The movie or gov program? It also happens in the Sleeping Dogs intro. If a guy gets stopped and is weirdly okay about it afterwards that guys probably crooked/a cop.

Mechanical Fiend
Sep 5, 2011

How'd that asshole get a white robe?!

I just know that one day I’ll see that this thread has 500+ new replies overnight and I won’t even have to click in to know what happened.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Mechanical Fiend posted:

I just know that one day I’ll see that this thread has 500+ new replies overnight and I won’t even have to click in to know what happened.

in before recovered home footage of Epstein getting hit in the nards with a football surfaces

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

this chick using the phrase “succdems” in the replies. I thought that was a CSPAM exclusive.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

The Kingfish posted:

this chick using the phrase “succdems” in the replies. I thought that was a CSPAM exclusive.

Weirdly outside of Cspam it seems to be used for lovely social democrats, not shittier centrists

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Maybe try having an open mind geezz

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

theflyingexecutive posted:

she’s realizing that she’s taking the fall for this, esp because her lawyers aren’t of the same magical caliber that sprung Jeffrey in 08, so now she just wants to get it over with

Hot Take: She's gonna walk. She spent months gathering the necessary blackmail material, hiding it in redundant locations, and she let the important people know that if she dies, she's gonna launch the nukes. So now it is in their best interest to keep her alive.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

hot take: she's already dead, this has all been a sham, they'll "move her to gen pop" and then announce she's been killed

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

And then the blackmail nukes fly, because these people are idiots.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

mdemone posted:

hot take: she's already dead, this has all been a sham, they'll "move her to gen pop" and then announce she's been killed

StratGoatCom posted:

:hmmyes:

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Every lovely airport thriller I've ever read has told me they have a special wing for pedophiles because they specifically can't mix them with the general population or they'll be killed.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

StratGoatCom posted:

Epstein had a blackmail safe

how did that one work out for him

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Hot Take: She's gonna walk. She spent months gathering the necessary blackmail material, hiding it in redundant locations, and she let the important people know that if she dies, she's gonna launch the nukes. So now it is in their best interest to keep her alive.

this was exactly what we were all saying one year and one week ago

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

theflyingexecutive posted:

this was exactly what we were all saying one year and one week ago

Damnit, I got to the party too late.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Jizzlane and Epstein are way too dumb for a deadmans switch

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

The case against three people accused of operating the bogus Masonic Fraternal Police Department — a supposedly ancient force that claimed to work in 33 states and Mexico — partly collapsed on Monday when the charges against one defendant were dismissed and the organization’s so-called chief suddenly died.

Hours after he appeared in a San Fernando courtroom, David Inkk Henry, the 47-year-old “grandmaster,” died of a pulmonary embolism at Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital, attorney Gary Casselman said.

Earlier in the day, L. A. County Superior Court Judge Hayden Zacky had granted a motion to dismiss the charges against Brandon Kiel, a former community affairs staffer with the California Department of Justice whom authorities said had impersonated a police officer and misused his government-issued ID.

The developments drastically altered a case that grabbed headlines when Henry, Kiel, and Tonette Hayes were arrested last spring — and left Casselman wondering why the charges had been brought to begin with.

Police “could have told Mr. Henry and Ms. Hayes and Mr. Kiel, ‘Listen, this is not a good idea. Someone might think you are impersonating a police officer,’” Casselman said. “I think [police] are jealous of anyone who might be perceived as an interloper or, pardon the expression, a competitor.”

Much of the notoriety derived from Kiel’s role within Atty. Gen. Kamala D. Harris’ administration, as well as the bogus police force’s eccentric online presence, including a website in which its members claimed to descend from the Knights Templar. Social media accounts associated with Henry also referred to secret societies such as the Freemasons and Illuminati, adding to the intrigue.

Los Angeles County sheriff’s officials said the trio walked into the Santa Clarita station last year — two of them wearing police uniforms — to announce their organization was setting up shop in the area.

“It just raised my suspicion level,” sheriff’s Capt. Roosevelt Johnson said at the time.

The department launched an investigation and learned the group had sent letters to area law enforcement, including police departments in Torrance and Santa Monica.

Investigators staged an undercover operation last April in which they recorded the group’s meeting with Santa Monica police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks. A sheriff’s detective posed as Seabrooks’ assistant, according to testimony at a preliminary hearing.

Det. Amalia Hernandez testified that during the meeting, Kiel did much of the talking and said the group would not handle 911 emergency calls, only matters internal to the Masonic groups. Kiel also said the state Department of Justice was well aware and supportive of the Masonic Fraternal Police Department, according to Hernandez’s testimony.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/AlanDersh/status/1293308674249756678?s=19

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
lmao

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

hahahaha eat each other you loving pigs

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Post through it Dersh. never be not posting.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

finding out it's short for leslie and not lester is my biggest ping yet

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

"Victorias Secret type" lol

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

The Dersh Challenge

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1293325171013627904

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

i feel for further lulz i should reveal that the insanely stupid person i saw argue that was none other than forums poster Top Bunk Wanter

wait hes still around? i see the guy is still riding that trump train right into the abyss