Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

congratulations to Joe Biden for losing the demotivated white moderate, and therefore the election

liberals are so loving stupid it hurts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/BethLynch2020/status/1293298898447093761?s=19

crack ping

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Gotta say, despite widespread approval of protesters most people are assuming their protests are against Trump's america and Trump's police. People love cops, and most do think the parents of a kid who is truant too much should be brought in front of a judge

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Sydin posted:

Has anybody been willing to poke their head into uspol yet and see how they're reacting? I assume D&D thinks this is the perfect VP pick?

A bunch of them are excited because the cop is female and black even if they do not like her.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

papersack posted:

can i toxx again because lol

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mr. Lobe posted:

Lol, remember this?

Nothing like tempting fate with the whole "I'm the next Obama!" messaging attempts....

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

The only horses I have in this race.

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
i was excited to not vote for joe biden but im even more excited to not vote for a cop

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

papersack posted:

can i toxx again because lol

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Venomous posted:

congratulations to Joe Biden for losing the demotivated white moderate, and therefore the election

liberals are so loving stupid it hurts

I think she’s literally the only VP pick he could’ve made who brings literally nothing to the table. there’s not a single demographic that would get excited for Kamala, that’s why she dropped out back in December.

somebody find that poll where Bernie was in the lead among black voters, with Copmala polling at a steady 1%

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Fly Molo posted:

I think she’s literally the only VP pick he could’ve made who brings literally nothing to the table. there’s not a single demographic that would get excited for Kamala, that’s why she dropped out back in December.

somebody find that poll where Bernie was in the lead among black voters, with Copmala polling at a steady 1%

She was literally polling at the margin of error lol

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

Fly Molo posted:

I am certain that they would gone with Klobouchar if she wasn't one of the people responsible for George Floyd's death.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
For some reason this kicked me into a really deep depression despite being something I totally expected.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Go ahead and up my :toxx: to a perma and feel free to come to my house and kick my rear end if I vote Joe now lmao

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

side_burned posted:

I am certain that they would gone with Klobouchar if she wasn't one of the people responsible for George Floyd's death.

oh for sure, they were 100% leaning in that direction.

poo poo, we can’t do that... what about a different cop??

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Considering how California's Top Cop has no base in her own state, I'm not sure they care at all at this point.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i'm mildly shocked that they were only 90% as tone deaf as i thought they would be

i still figured they'd try and force klob through

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

silicone thrills posted:

For some reason this kicked me into a really deep depression despite being something I totally expected.

same. but look on the bright side: death is certain. :hmmyes:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Halloween Jack posted:

Considering how California's Top Cop has no base in her own state, I'm not sure they care at all at this point.

They literally are coasting on orange man bad as their campaign at this point

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

side_burned posted:

At this point, I think the only reason they didn't pick her was that she didn't want it and backed out of the running using her responsibility as a pretense. Considering Kamala's actual politics and history, I think that Joe Biden would've picked the Nazi cop who killed George Floyd if he hadn't have locked himself into the stupid 'it'll be a woman!' thing early on.

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

Halloween Jack posted:

Democrats really don't care about winning.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

silicone thrills posted:

Yeah? I've been in a deeply-depressed stupor for like 2 days now. It's like my body knew this poo poo was coming, haha.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

chaleski posted:

Go ahead and up my :toxx: to a perma and feel free to come to my house and kick my rear end if I vote Joe now lmao

This right here. We needs some sort of double-NOJOE gang tag

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

silicone thrills posted:

That's the state I was in when Sanders endorsed Biden; this hardly registers.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

No Joe 2: Double Draggin rear end to the Polls

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Halloween Jack posted:

That's the state I was in when Sanders endorsed Biden; this hardly registers.

it's p cool when the detached numbness kicks in

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

*wakes up to see Kopmala is the running mate*

Called it. I fuckin called it.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem

Marx Was A Lib posted:

it's p cool when the detached numbness kicks in

sup numb buddy

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Biden's already got South Carolina and the rest of the South in the bag, he had to appeal to California too.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

side_burned posted:

Democrats really don't care about winning.

What do you mean, just look at the support

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Via omrade Otto on fb

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Mr. Lobe posted:

Lol, remember this?

All dark days have a silver lining, and this is that moment, for me, today.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
I'm absolutely, completely, 100% unsurprised that Biden picked the cop while there are shitloads of people who have been protesting against police brutality for months.

This party is totally worthless.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
remember when his response to police brutality was give cops more money

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

lol

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

who’s ready for harris to give a “bold and stirring” defense of slavery? I can’t wait for “we tortured some folks” mk 2

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

This is a very good day to not vote for Joe Biden

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Kamala Harris has contempt for everyone

Imprisoning parents because their kids can't afford to get to school using public transit

She a fuckin' cop

and she fuckin' hates weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Clever Moniker posted:

This is a very good day to not vote for Joe Biden