Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Welcome back Sister Make. Your work is appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobra Lionfist
Jun 4, 2013
Welcome back sister!

I like how in young need panel him and other neet are both looking in surprise. These guys are gonna become best friends.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

BigBadSteve posted:

Yeah this, thanks a lot!

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Glad to have both siblings Make posting again.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

BigBadSteve posted:

Agreed. Thanks, Sister Make!

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Glad to see we're back up to speed again, welcome back. I am a bit bummed we didn't get any fun "POST NEET" original content, but that is a testament to brother make's regularity. What is your secret? Prunes?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
original content do NOT steal:

post more NEET

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...
Welcome back, Sister Make

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

welcome back Make-san

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
おかえりなさい、シィスタ・マケ。

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:

Sister Make posted:

Thanks to everyone for their concern and support, and thanks to Brother Make for keeping the thread alive. Computer troubles did throw me off my rhythm (on top of general isolation stuff), and then shortly afterwards I had a sort of crunch time at work for over a week that didn't leave me with a lot of energy. It was also a little scary to jump back in after being away for a while. But seeing as no one took up the Crime mantle in my absence, I'm trying to get back on the translation horse.

No worries about being gone, we're just glad you're doing better now! And appreciate all the comics :) glad to have you back but drat that latest strip is gloomy.... Sometimes it doesn't get to me for a while, and then he gets all self aware and I get to feeling sorry for him. Of course, it's so familiar,I have friends like this, cuz just as soon as you start feeling for him he goes and does some dumb rear end poo poo like blowing $200 on sushi or smashing poo poo at work

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Warbird posted:

brother make's regularity. What is your secret? Prunes?

Unemployment! also fiber.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Oh nice, Part-Time NEET is finally getting a romance arc.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Other NEET didn’t recognize her either? Is it his first day too?

Maybe they accidentally hired two NEETS for the same job, and now they have to test for bugs together, each holding half of the game controller. Hijinks will ensue this week on “2 Many NEETS!”

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Aino Minako posted:

Other NEET didn’t recognize her either? Is it his first day too?

Maybe they accidentally hired two NEETS for the same job, and now they have to test for bugs together, each holding half of the game controller. Hijinks will ensue this week on “2 Many NEETS!”

Nah they hired one NEET, just not our NEET. He's in the wrong office.

He got flustered when he saw the other part-timer and turned the wrong direction. Did he leave home early enough to get to the right office before he is late? Dun dun dun.

All of my predictions so far have been wrong, but I have a good feeling about this one.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Sister Make posted:

Thanks to everyone for their concern and support, and thanks to Brother Make for keeping the thread alive. Computer troubles did throw me off my rhythm (on top of general isolation stuff), and then shortly afterwards I had a sort of crunch time at work for over a week that didn't leave me with a lot of energy. It was also a little scary to jump back in after being away for a while. But seeing as no one took up the Crime mantle in my absence, I'm trying to get back on the translation horse.
Post more neet! :argh:

(Welcome back, I'm glad things are back to normal-ish for you)

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

End of Page 9

Brother Make fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Aug 11, 2020

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
lmao "her sense of perspective must be weird"

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Crime NEET going to get a qualification?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

It would be pretty funny if all this brooding led to him enrolling in community college courses for an associates degree or something

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Brother Make posted:

End of Page 9

Good lord, this is gonna turn into the worst bukkake video ever.

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SCUMMER

Lodin posted:

Good lord, this is gonna turn into the worst bukkake video ever.

:yikes:

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Perfect av right here

No matter
                how you
               look at it,
                    I'm
                garbage.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Brother Make posted:

End of Page 9

Next panel the metanarrator shows up and chastises the narrator for judging people as ugly

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Brother Make posted:

End of Page 9

Single digits? How high does the NEET attractiveness scale go? Also:

Suddenly all these scores seem more meager.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Aino Minako posted:

Single digits? How high does the NEET attractiveness scale go? Also:

Suddenly all these scores seem more meager.

It's cause Tohru sees inner beauty and both those ladies are solid neutral-neutrals

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX
Old neet going through the same exact thing as young neet. He's gonna murder someone and then regret it.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwgP59lj2G4&t=15s

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Is that the author?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

That video has 17 views, I wonder how many are from SA

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I'm getting a ton of mangas called "A certain X" trying to google parts of the channel's title that without knowing Japanese.

Finally found the comic yes hahaha now I can look at the pictures and not understand what's going on

Grevling fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Aug 12, 2020

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Grevling posted:

I'm getting a ton of mangas called "A certain X" trying to google parts of the channel's title that without knowing Japanese.

Finally found the comic yes hahaha now I can look at the pictures and not understand what's going on

Google for とおるニート .

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Google for とおるニート .

Good news everyone, there's a lot of part time NEET to go and a really long branch we haven't seen yet. Crime NEET also looks like it's taking a very interesting turn soon but hard to tell!

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Grevling posted:

Good news everyone, there's a lot of part time NEET to go and a really long branch we haven't seen yet. Crime NEET also looks like it's taking a very interesting turn soon but hard to tell!

I occasionally have a look at the NEET site and there is so, so much left to be translated. This thread will be going for a good decade or so.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Neat.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

RandomFerret posted:

Perfect av right here

No matter
                how you
               look at it,
                    I'm
                garbage.

that's fuckin power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Grevling posted:

No spoilers!