Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'd like to upgrade my toxx to note that I will also never say anything nice about joe biden under any circumstances, and I will never trust or believe anything kamala harris says about anything under any circumstances, nor will I vote for her if biden drops out or some dumb poo poo

just lol at biden choosing a loving cop as his running mate right now and libs still trying to claim he's trying to win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Watching SuccDems mutate into Back the Blues in Real Time on Twitter, hell yeah

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

i'm so glad i crack-pinged on super tuesday, i look forward to making GBS threads on the dems from now til the end of time. until i run out of poo poo, at which point i will poo poo out all my innards just for the sake of making GBS threads on the dems. with my dying turds, i'll squeeze out one last "lmao"

no
~fuckin~
joe

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzHLTy33qWM

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
kamala harris is a slaver, and a vote for biden is a vote for literal slavery

anyone who votes for that ticket deserves all the terror they get when they lose, because it's their fault. gently caress every last disgusting democrat voter.

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

chaleski posted:

Go ahead and up my :toxx: to a perma and feel free to come to my house and kick my rear end if I vote Joe now lmao

Vote Joe in the next 3 months if u want an rear end kicking.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

biden wrote the crime bill, kamala enforced it. such a perfect union.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1293290750982139905

thank you bernard very cool

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

DoubleDonut posted:

remember when his response to police brutality was give cops more money

I thought his response was shoot the protestors with real bullets in the legs, which would literally be an escalation from where things are now.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

To think I gave this guy money that I could have spent on weed or booze

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Zvahl posted:

anyone who votes for that ticket deserves all the terror they get when they lose, because it's their fault. gently caress every last disgusting democrat voter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiuoYhQd6Pc

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it's a good day to post in the No Joe Toxx thread!!!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Should've done this ages ago

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

MizPiz posted:

i'e done this in 2016

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

MizPiz posted:

It was hard not to hold out the faintest hope he might pick a decent veep even if my thinky brain knew he would not. But here I am.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

cool dance moves posted:

biden wrote the crime bill, kamala enforced it. such a perfect union.

For me to poop on!

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

gently caress the dems

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

:yeah:: :hai:

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

i always knew the vp pick was going to be garbage, for me the difference was always "how much additional research do i need to do before i can articulate how this person sucks with any honesty"

luckily they picked kamala, it was just a matter of pulling info from last year and then i can go back to like playing videogames or w/e

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
lmao this owns

welcome to the thread new brothers and sisters, of which I will imagine we will have plenty lol

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

gently caress cops, no joe

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Zvahl posted:

yeah it's been what, twenty years since we had a prez who kept slaves?

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
This seems like a good day to reaffirm that I will not be voting for Joe Biden.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

readingatwork posted:

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

chaleski posted:

Go ahead and up my :toxx: to a perma and feel free to come to my house and kick my rear end if I vote Joe now lmao

Same. He’s really betting the house that this country is full of fascists on the right, and aughts-era Bush republicans on the “left.” We will soon find out. Whatever happens, I’m ready to watch it all burn.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

readingatwork posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHdlLenXlyk&t=2s

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I spent literally hundreds of hours knocking on doors and calling strangers and I could and should have spent that time jacking off instead

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Selling out the whole vision and supporters just he care share the stage for a few minutes with Kasich.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

I shall never vote for biden

Dragonturtle
Feb 23, 2017

Here to renew my eternal No Joe vows after learning that Harris is VP. Because just lmao Biden.

reptilians
Sep 2, 2018

I will never vote for the alleged rapist joe biden or his running mate kamala harris

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/mizabitha/status/1293317198069379072?s=21

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol and they've already started with the "you don't like harris because she's black."

so, so glad i will not have to answer for voting for either of them in the loving afterlife.

if god asks me why i didn't, i will stare him straight in the eye, tell him to deal with it, and walk backward into hell

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Over in the Succ Cheerleading Zone GE Thread, Bootleg Trunks put together a really good effort post of Kamala's various crimes against humanity, and someone else loaded it onto Medium. And now I'ma share it here for you, since a vote for NoJoe is also a vote for NoMala.

https://medium.com/@john.arena.3/oh-boy-kamala-d507e50dc60d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
“[T]he Constitution ‘does not guarantee to a prisoner the treatment of his choice,’” Harris wrote in a brief. “The Eighth Amendment requires that an inmate be afforded ‘reasonable measures to meet a substantial risk of serious harm to her,’ not that she be given the specific care she demands. The ‘essential test is one of medical necessity and not one simply of desirability.’”

kamala harris is jk rowling but with power and voting for her to have any more power is a moral failing