Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Clicked on this, heard Tracey say 'so I did an AMA on the subreddit stupidpol" and immediately clicked away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

StashAugustine posted:

Clicked on this, heard Tracey say 'so I did an AMA on the subreddit stupidpol" and immediately clicked away

You missed a pretty good eyeroll from the host at around 40 seconds in. His facial expressions while Tracey keeps going are great.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Leaked footage of Ben and his wife:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH1ruMGpTVY

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
Ben Shapiro sucks. Let’s get that out of the way. and his posts have seriously signal boosted this stupid song that would be (and probably still will be) forgotten in a week and that’s also dumb.

It’s also completely obvious that his tweet meant “if it gets so wet it requires a bucket and a mop (a direct reference to the hyperbole in the song) that’s probably a medical condition” and it was also just a poor attempt at humor.

it’s funny to dunk on him that “uh the wording you used makes it sound like you can’t satisfy your wife” but the last page is full of people who think he and his wife are being 100% serious that any vaginal moisture is a medical issue and that is just as dumb as the rest of the situation.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

GutBomb posted:

Ben Shapiro sucks. Let’s get that out of the way. and his posts have seriously signal boosted this stupid song that would be (and probably still will be) forgotten in a week and that’s also dumb.

It’s also completely obvious that his tweet meant “if it gets so wet it requires a bucket and a mop (a direct reference to the hyperbole in the song) that’s probably a medical condition” and it was also just a poor attempt at humor.

it’s funny to dunk on him that “uh the wording you used makes it sound like you can’t satisfy your wife” but the last page is full of people who think he and his wife are being 100% serious that any vaginal moisture is a medical issue and that is just as dumb as the rest of the situation.

counterpoint: Ben has never told a joke

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

GutBomb posted:

Song was already popular. I know a lot of women that loving love it.

Also you're wrong and stupid about Ben and his wife lol. The self-owns are coming from inside the thread!

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

GutBomb posted:

found ben shapiros account

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

*Shapiro was a volcel until marriage who bragged about it and constantly says the absolute dumbest poo poo with total sincerity*

Uhhh actually he was making a jape and you've now become a passenger aboard his ruse cruise.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

GutBomb posted:

lmao

the song is good tho.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

GutBomb posted:

Ben Shapiro sucks. Let’s get that out of the way. and his posts have seriously signal boosted this stupid song that would be (and probably still will be) forgotten in a week

Do you really think that Ben Shapiro, an alt-right garden gnome, is capable of moving the needle for a Cardi B song?

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

Brain Curry posted:

Do you really think that Ben Shapiro, an alt-right garden gnome, is capable of moving the needle for a Cardi B song?

I meant that it was signal boosted to his audience, who... is not the same as cardi b’s audience.

I am about as anti Ben Shapiro as you can be, I just feel like there’s enough to criticize him for without making poo poo up.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

GutBomb posted:

You may well be right, but it's still funnier to assume that Shapiro has never seen a vagina. It's in keeping with his prudish nature, too. Therefore, I will keep assuming that shapiro doesnt understand female arousal. lol

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

GutBomb posted:

I am about as anti Ben Shapiro as you can be, I just feel like there’s enough to criticize him for without making poo poo up.

No one's making poo poo up, he objectively can't satisfy his wife.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

GutBomb posted:

what we need is :decorum: you say? :thunk:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

The Chairman posted:

counterpoint: Ben

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1292914590599307265

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Cardi retweeted that lol

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

GutBomb posted:

He is an extremely well-paid, genocide-loving moron who's pretending to be angry at dirty words in hip hop songs twenty years past any time for that kind of outrage even from conservative prudes.
It is very cool and good to bully the poo poo out of him and his attempts at "humour".

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Groovelord Neato posted:

Cardi retweeted that lol

lmao incredible

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
The only p-word Ben is interested in is pheet

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

cardi seems like the kinda person that'd be cool to get drunk and stoned with

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

GutBomb posted:

Speaking of pussies.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Marx Was A Lib posted:

cardi seems like the kinda person that'd be cool to get drunk and stoned with

she got shot and she was cool about it

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

ekuNNN posted:

remember that "point a gun at your dick to prove how safe it is and how cool you are" fad from a while back?
https://twitter.com/moeguns_derrick/status/1293310231863320578

lmao this is the good poo poo

lmaopocalypse
Mar 16, 2020

Alan Smithee posted:

she got shot and she was cool about it

Go on?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
another illustrious addition to the "to own the libs" list.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

poo poo i was wrong it was megan thee stallion

cardi probably parties hard though, that stresses me out

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

cardi b supported AND hung out with bernie

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Mr Interweb posted:

cardi b supported AND hung out with bernie

Vote for daddy Bernie, bitch.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Wet rear end Bernie

e: i really need to change my av, bernard has been super disappointing the last few days

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
someone find me a good tweet or something from when laura loomer handcuffed herself to the door of twitter hq, for the first post hall of fame

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

ekuNNN posted:

someone find me a good tweet or something from when laura loomer handcuffed herself to the door of twitter hq, for the first post hall of fame

https://twitter.com/banditelli/status/1068263677986402304
https://twitter.com/kath_krueger/status/1068259861815853058

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:lmao:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

omg how did I miss that one

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Marx Was A Lib posted:

Wet rear end B-word

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
Doing a crazy person publicity stunt in Manhattan is particularly poor planning.
That wasn't the oddest human behavior anyone there witnessed in the last 12 hours.

Vernacular
Nov 29, 2004

miniscule12 posted:

https://twitter.com/yugopnik/status/1293223652624867328?s=21

I feel like we are in a golden age of conservatives being owned.

the movie that eventually gets made about him and his batshit family starring sir mark rylance will honestly be l-i-t

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Mr Interweb posted:

No.

no, no, no, no, no, JUST NO

come on. this is a little TOO good to be true. there is no way i can believe this is real. even for some idiot chuds. i mean, i WANT it to be true, but i'm HIGHLY skeptical

i mean, that dude tries to fire the gun the first time, which doesn't go off, but does the second. does that mean it wasn't fully loaded and the guy didn't check beforehand? and why would you upload such a thing in the first place?! :psyboom:
Chuds make this pretty believable.

https://twitter.com/RoombaWithAView/status/1293339545300348933?s=20

https://twitter.com/SoupGlowing/status/1293360562278150144?s=20

https://twitter.com/SoupGlowing/status/1293338183820808193?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Grape posted:

Doing a crazy person publicity stunt in Manhattan is particularly poor planning.
That wasn't the oddest human behavior anyone there witnessed in the last 12 hours.

Forreal. Probably not even in the last twelve minutes. Hell, do that here in Toronto and people will be mad you took attention away from the lady making GBS threads on the sidewalk while singing Len's 1999 hit 'Steal My Sunshine'.