Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Vernacular posted:

the movie that eventually gets made about him and his batshit family starring sir mark rylance will honestly be l-i-t

who you thinking for director?

Arronofsky?

Scorcese?

Alan Smithee

Gaspar Noe...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

flashy_mcflash posted:

Forreal. Probably not even in the last twelve minutes. Hell, do that here in Toronto and people will be mad you took attention away from the lady making GBS threads on the sidewalk while singing Len's 1999 hit 'Steal My Sunshine'.
Now that's some dedication to observing CanCon regulations. :canada:

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/status/1293556902169911297

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

FMguru posted:

Now that's some dedication to observing CanCon regulations. :canada:

We are obligated, by law, even in our shitposting!

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
Came across this this posted in another thread, and found it to be a very helpful summary on just what the gently caress is going on with the Peterson family.

https://twitter.com/RationalDis/status/1293292933807058948

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Cardi B was very open about her path as a dancer and a SW, and came under some flak by telling extremely graphic stories on her Instagram live about when rich manhattan guys would come in to her club to pick up women, she would get them way too high on street drugs and pills and rob them blind. she admitted to sexually assaulting a couple of them while they were passed out because they were kinda hot and some people got mad at her, but she countered with they were gonna try to buy my pussy anyway, its not my fault Warren cant handle some lean

so make of that what you will. Shes unapologetically herself, for better or worse.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

Bust Rodd posted:

Cardi B was very open about her path as a dancer and a SW, and came under some flak by telling extremely graphic stories on her Instagram live about when rich manhattan guys would come in to her club to pick up women, she would get them way too high on street drugs and pills and rob them blind. she admitted to sexually assaulting a couple of them while they were passed out because they were kinda hot and some people got mad at her, but she countered with “they were gonna try to buy my pussy anyway, it’s not my fault Warren can’t handle some lean”

so make of that what you will. She’s unapologetically herself, for better or worse.

Comrade Cardi

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Cardi B loving owns

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Cardi B loving owns

For drugging and raping people? (She denies she did any of that now though)

Scary! Too
Apr 10, 2020

Brap

ekuNNN posted:

remember that "point a gun at your dick to prove how safe it is and how cool you are" fad from a while back?
https://twitter.com/moeguns_derrick/status/1293310231863320578

So he checks the gun to make sure theres a loaded magazine and then chambers it before deliberately shooting himself in the dick

I dont understand the point of what he did

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

have terfs been subsumed into qanon community yet bc at this point it feels inevitable

ekuNNN posted:

remember that "point a gun at your dick to prove how safe it is and how cool you are" fad from a while back?
https://twitter.com/moeguns_derrick/status/1293310231863320578

i-want-to-believe.png

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Came across this this posted in another thread, and found it to be a very helpful summary on just what the gently caress is going on with the Peterson family.

https://twitter.com/RationalDis/status/1293292933807058948

i love the cover of this book, just a big picture of her and then there's a poorly cut and pasted dejected looking picture of her dad which she has shrunken down to almost half her size. it's a visualization of what she's done to him. she's going to shrink him down to corn cob size and eat him.

Scary! Too
Apr 10, 2020

Brap

Being an rear end in a top hat is very socially isolating

He has a burner account but its just filled with the same boring, bad takes hes had for years

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Scary! Too posted:

So he checks the gun to make sure theres a loaded magazine and then chambers it before deliberately shooting himself in the dick

He was owning the libs

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

Alhazred posted:

For drugging and raping people? (She denies she did any of that now though)

For drugging and assaulting rich Brooklynites,

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Cardi B loving owns

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Marx Was A Lib posted:

For drugging and assaulting rich Brooklynites,

So rape is cool if it's done to rich people?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

the best part of this is that the cops showed up, talked with the twitter people, and then departed, leaving Laura chained to the door.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1293565126717710337

well known proponents of defunding the police, joe "the 1994 crime bill was my favorite piece of legislation of all time" and copmalla harris

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Alhazred posted:

these are men who specifically drive across town to black clubs because the women are easier to abuse and cheaper. These are investment bankers and corporate lawyers. Feel as bad for them as you want, they dont give a poo poo about you.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Mr Interweb posted:

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1293565126717710337

well known proponents of defunding the police, joe "the 1994 crime bill was my favorite piece of legislation of all time" and copmalla harris

I dont understand how he thinks trump and biden/ harris are any different re:cops and the court system. Their positions are basically identical.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/QueenInYeIIow/status/1293565696941719552?s=20

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Bust Rodd posted:

these are men who specifically drive across town to black clubs because the women are easier to abuse and cheaper. These are investment bankers and corporate lawyers. Feel as bad for them as you want, they dont give a poo poo about you.

i don't think she said she raped anyone anyway. she insinuated that she roofied and robbed people.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

You're a rape apologists.

uber_stoat posted:

i don't think she said she raped anyone anyway. she insinuated that she roofied and robbed people.

She has specifically said that she did not drug or raped people. But that she did rob people.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slgt skal flge slgters gang

Alhazred posted:

idk about rape but murder definitely is

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Scary! Too posted:

Welcome to America

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Neither Biden or Harris is on "the Left" but it's especially funny from a guy claiming he's so blue he'd make the sky look red.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

uber_stoat posted:

I mean I was literally watching her instagram when she told the story, Ive been a big fan since the beginning. she can backtrack if she wants but there were like 8,000 of us listening to her say it lol

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Scary! Too posted:

The point is to own the libs.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Moron Labe

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Someone I wish people would post in the thread more is David Simon. He wrote The Wire, along with a bunch of other stuff no one cares about.

https://twitter.com/aodespair/status/1293600871973031937?s=21

anyway he double qualifies because he says lots of stupid Succ stuff but also gets into lots of fights with people who try to tel him what The Wire is about and thats super funny to me.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Vernacular posted:

the movie that eventually gets made about him and his batshit family starring sir mark rylance will honestly be l-i-t

Alan Smithee posted:

who you thinking for director?

Arronofsky?

Scorcese?

Alan Smithee

Gaspar Noe...

David Cronenberg :canada:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
wait is he defending Franco, what is going on there

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Bust Rodd posted:

Someone I wish people would post in the thread more is David Simon. He wrote The Wire, along with a bunch of other stuff no one cares about.

https://twitter.com/aodespair/status/1293600871973031937?s=21

anyway he double qualifies because he says lots of stupid Succ stuff but also gets into lots of fights with people who try to tel him what The Wire is about and thats super funny to me.

Show Me A Hero is underrated imo

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

CharlestheHammer posted:

david simon is most assuredly not defending franco, as franco led the mentioned military coup against an elected government. he's saying that the violence of the fascists far outweighted the violence of the republic

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

CharlestheHammer posted:

"White terror" refers to Franco's Nationalists and says he's not going to both-sides a coup (Franco overthrew the Second Republic).

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

cool dance moves posted:

david simon is most assuredly not defending franco, as franco led the mentioned military coup against an elected government. he's saying that the violence of the fascists far outweighted the violence of the republic

then why is he here

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana

Juul-Whip posted:

David Cronenberg :canada:
This, this is correct

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

Bust Rodd posted:

these are men who specifically drive across town to black clubs because the women are easier to abuse and cheaper. These are investment bankers and corporate lawyers. Feel as bad for them as you want, they don’t give a poo poo about you.

Is this a defense of drugging and raping someone though

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Dreylad posted:

Show Me A Hero is underrated imo

its really really good and also depressing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

Alhazred posted:

You're a rape apologists.

John Brown did nothing wrong. I am an unabashed murder apologist.