Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Juul-Whip posted:

David Cronenberg :canada:

Videodrone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

brugroffil posted:

Is this a defense of drugging and raping someone though

yeah I honestly have no problem with flipping the script and taking advantage of rich and powerful people who are specifically trying to take advantage of you. it’s 2020 gently caress decorum gently caress the rules eat the rich and take their poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Alan Smithee posted:

Welcome to America

america 2020: no longer metaphorically shooting itself in the dick and drinking bleach

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

yeah I honestly have no problem with flipping the script and taking advantage of rich and powerful people who are specifically trying to take advantage of you. it’s 2020 gently caress decorum gently caress the rules eat the rich and take their poo poo

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

please don't defend rape or try to argue that someone deserves it, tia

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

it was only a matter of time until cspam brokebrains started trying to concoct a defense of ideologically correct rape

and lol that it apparently just warrants a sixer

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I'm just an ik buddy

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

uber_stoat posted:

the best part of this is that the cops showed up, talked with the twitter people, and then departed, leaving Laura chained to the door.

the best part is that she begged the cops to cut the cuffs off after like 3 hours because she had thrown away the key and had to pee real bad

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

isnt the guillotine worse than rape and robbery?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a fatguy baldspot posted:

isnt the guillotine worse than rape and robbery?

guillotine and robbery serve a purpose thats not self-gratification

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Could you guys stop with the rape apologia for gently caress's sake. Only in c-spam...christ.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

An insane mind posted:

Could you guys stop with the rape apologia for gently caress's sake. Only in c-spam...christ.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I think it stopped like two hours ago, not sure why your still bringing up

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I’m willing to take the radical position here that there is no reason to rape anyone, making it an action that cannot be justified. Harming a person simply for the pleasure of causing harm can never serve a political cause. This is not an invitation for others to invent a hypothetical scenario for us to debate.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

once again we see cspam's mask slip, as these infamous rape apologists forget that others, too, can read their words online

better add this offense to the long list of posts constantly advocating thermite theft and pipe bombs

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
do people think CSPAM is a poster what is going on

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I am actually every cspam poster but u

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

lol idiots fell for the obvious "do you think rape is good" honeypot.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

ekuNNN posted:

guillotine and robbery serve a purpose thats not self-gratification

debatable

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

not really. they objectively do.

they don’t have to but that wasn’t the question

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i think defending rape should be bannable tbh. well, see you

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

bans are discouraged right now so that nobody gives lowtax $10

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Just...shut the gently caress up with the rape defenses .

E- clarified

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

perhaps i can get this thread back on track:

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Mr Interweb posted:

A bag of Celine runs for more usually, must have sung one of the lesser known hits and not 'My heart will go on.'

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Mr Interweb posted:

Seems kinda cheap IMHO

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
I am surprised it came to "rape is righteous", but I am not surprised Bust Rodd was the one to do it.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it was a typo, they meant to say that Cardi B should write a diss track about them.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Mr Interweb posted:

NOM poo poo :discourse:

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

quote:

Some defy the rules knowing precisely what the worst-case scenario is. Others deny the threat, foolishly thinking either that COVID-19 is a hoax, or that the virus can’t infect or kill them. We’ve seen plenty of examples of coronavirus deniers experiencing that worst-case scenario. But even so, plenty of people are still willing to ignore safety measures like social distancing and face masks, which can significantly reduce the risk of transmission.

The latest example of how not to approach the pandemic involves a 28-year-old mother who is in store for months grueling of rehab. She spent 69 days in bed after contracting the virus, and now she’ll have to relearn how to walk. She can’t even comb her hair, and her health will take months to improve.

After 69 days in the ICU, Martinez was moved to a regular hospital on June 29th, but the story doesn’t end there. “It’s one day after the next after the next,” she told El Pais. “I was irresponsible.”

She was asleep for a long time, and the doctors used strong sedation to relax her muscles. She lost muscle mass to the point where she couldn’t even hold up her head or walk. Other organs have also been affected, including her eyes.

“For three months, they’ve been washing me with sponge baths, and until not long ago, I couldn’t even go to the bathroom alone. They have been putting diapers on me… Diapers,” she told the paper.

One of her treating physicians said that the rehabilitation period would easily take eight months, and she may experience health issues even after that.

https://bgr.com/2020/08/09/coronavirus-denier-69-days-in-the-icu-relearn-how-to-walk/

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I need to know her thoughts on Spain’s uhc and the Franco regime and/or Catalan independence before I know how I feel about this.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I need to know her thoughts on Spain’s uhc and the Franco regime and/or Catalan independence before I know how I feel about this.

1. Spanish uhc bad
2. franco woulda been ok if he weren't catholic
3. isnt a Catalan a kind of boat?

There done

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Mr Interweb posted:

"how am I supposed to afford this with my $700/mo truck???"

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
I think at this point Alex Jones' continued existence is a self own.

https://twitter.com/BradMossEsq/status/1293539196276269057

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

so much sweat and he isn’t even doing anything lol.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

veni veni veni posted:

so much sweat and he isn’t even doing anything lol.

they call that "the Chili Sweats."

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Marx Was A Lib posted:

For drugging and assaulting rich Brooklynites,

please be normal instead of whatever this is

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

She is a big fan of prison labor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’m perfectly chill. Perfectly chill. The most innocuous comment set you off, not me. People are shockingly stupid, except for me. If that upsets you please shut the fuck up.
Sex with the wealthy is a perversion regardless of consent.