Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Every time I try to interact with Cuno and CUnoesse in Disco with like 50 of my buffs blaring klaxons on how to prcocced and I get called a ugly homosexualist and quite likely a dog rapist instead

Lol I remember this well. such an excellent game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I became good friends with Cuno. He's got a real heart.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

The Klowner posted:

fantasizing about quitting my job and playing games all day. convincing myself that maybe, just maybe I could have a career in streaming and sustain myself that way

If you make games your job they'll become work instead of fun.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
wishing i had a ps4 so i could play the new streamer game for free

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Playing Disco Elysium it’s so drat good

I played through it twice and laughed so many times at different funny poo poo that I couldn’t have seen otherwise.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I started a new game of it as well as a muscle man who loves being a cop and just ignored everything Cuno says and it is pretty much the only way to own him.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
drat, it's sounding like I should really give Disco Elysium a go, sometime. How long is a typical playthrough, if you don't mind me asking?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Getting the holy grail Bernie Sanders ending is about a 124 hour endeavor, bro. Have fun.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I had a heart attack within the first five minutes of my first play through OP so that’s an average of 60 hours

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Major Isoor posted:

drat, it's sounding like I should really give Disco Elysium a go, sometime. How long is a typical playthrough, if you don't mind me asking?

I got 27 hours clocked on steam

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Major Isoor posted:

my first one took me about 24 hours

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

EmmyOk posted:

Playing Disco Elysium it’s so drat good

i 'm glad someone made wrpgs good by removing the combat. and the dnd style fantasy. thank you christ avellone

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

i 'm glad someone made wrpgs good by removing the combat. and the dnd style fantasy. thank you christ avellone

Yeds it owns.

Finished my first day and am liking it tonnes but def excited to play it again right after doing psycho cop who wants to do as many drugs as possible instead of... sorry cop :negative:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i started mgs2 for mgs-covid and having a lol that theres more normal gameplay in the tanker level than the entirety of mgs1

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

finally trying out untitled goose game in these uncertain times...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Yeds it owns.

Finished my first day and am liking it tonnes but def excited to play it again right after doing psycho cop who wants to do as many drugs as possible instead of... sorry cop :negative:

Psycho cop ftw. I also tried to do a playthrough where I was a dick to Kim but abandoned it.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Although MASSIVE loving SPOILERS FOR THE END OF THE GAME: I did let him get shot at the end of my psycho drug addict run despite having max trust with him because I wanted to see what having Cuno as my partner was like. It was hard to just let Harry fall into the darkness when I had a 97% chance to warn him because of all the positive trust modifiers...sadlol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Did you get to see Dr Fux's b-hole

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i legit forgot theres a vampire in mgs2 and laughed all over again

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

He’s actually a bisexual you loving idiot

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

EmmyOk posted:

He’s actually a bisexual you loving idiot
Oh so bisexuals can't be vampires dude? Really? Grow up...

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mfs exposing their whole rear end

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

EmmyOk posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

hes also a vampire

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

hes also a vampire

This. He's called Vamp because he's a bisexual, not because he's a vampire (which he is).

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

This. He's called Vamp because he's a bisexual, not because he's a vampire (which he is).

:hai:

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

finally trying out untitled goose game in these uncertain times...

bully that fuckin nerd

heard he was a vamp

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

Exactly. This isnt difficult

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Frank Sinatra voice* That's why the bisexual is a vamp.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Arrhythmia posted:

Can't believe this had to be stated honestly. I thought this forum was for gamers.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Drinking blood doesn’t make you a vampire lmfao. A gamer would pay attention to the freaking game not just make poo poo up. Did your uncles at Nintendo tell you he was a vampire? Disgusting bi erasue

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Drinking blood doesn’t make you a vampire lmfao. A gamer would pay attention to the freaking game not just make poo poo up. Did your uncles at Nintendo tell you he was a vampire? Disgusting bi erasue

This. He's simply bisexual, and happens to drink blood.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

:hai:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
the bisexuality s why he's so good with knives

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Can I just say that I love your username+av/title combo? :D

Also, I'd forgotten about Vamp being bi - I remember that codec convo with Snake now though, haha
But yeah, I love it how Vamp is legitimately not a vampire at all...he's just some regular ol' bi Romanian guy who, by pure happenstance, obtained vampiric-like powers from nanomachines and whatnot, later in life. :D I think I also remember reading that he was in love with Fortune's dad too, or something? I think it was something mentioned in passing, in relation to the tanker mission, but I could be way off.

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Aug 13, 2020

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

he also survives a.gunshot directly to the brain and has supernatural powers

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

he also survives a.gunshot directly to the brain and has supernatural powers

That's nanomachines bro. Did you even pay attention to the lore.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

drinking blood=vampire its the definition. case closed

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Nanomachines turned him into a vampire then. Cripes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

im 7 hours into mgs2 and havent played it for 18 years so any spoilers will be met by a hail of gunfire