Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

uncurable mlady posted:

what exactly are people supposed to do about the usps

The same as about any other problem that is too entrenched and structural for people to affect individually; light a police station on fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

uncurable mlady posted:

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1261004586359422979

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Nichael posted:

chapo went on jess (during the live stream telethon)

Yeah, I saw it. She did really well, and it was very informative and entertaining.

BUT

Your telethon had like 150 viewers at any given point, and the podcast gets a million downloads a week. You could probably really juice your volunteer numbers if you could get her on the podcast.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's amazing how the USPS doesn't have a single Democrat in its employ. Not one facility manager willing to delete the instructions and never pass them on? Not one teamster to persuade all his friends, who physically get rid of the sorting machines, to call in sick?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

atelier morgan posted:

The same as about any other problem that is too entrenched and structural for people to affect individually; light a police station on fire

cool, you first

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

If we're talking about racist KHive poo poo btw this one's a banger

https://twitter.com/LivPosting/status/1293365330878672896

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Mameluke posted:

It's amazing how the USPS doesn't have a single Democrat in its employ. Not one facility manager willing to delete the instructions and never pass them on? Not one teamster to persuade all his friends, who physically get rid of the sorting machines, to call in sick?

it's enough to make you wonder if people harping on this are doing so in bad faith to try and energize people to vote against trump for "stealing the election"

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
Trump can come out right now and say “I am rigging the election in my favor” and the senate will cheer, 40% of the population will spontaneously orgasm, and the libs will grumble for a few minutes before going back to their mimosas.

Actually that has already basically happened.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

More in the "actually insane head cannon broke people have" category:

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Oops wrong thread

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

uncurable mlady posted:

cool, you first

some folks have, there's an entire protest thread

Vote

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

quote:

Also last fall, Ennis was driving through New Hampshire with Clare Sheedy, a fellow College Democrat, as both were campaigning for Pete Buttigieg.

lul

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

CainFortea posted:

In my mental fantasy debate the hot mic catches Sleepy Joe making a massive explosive shart during the debate.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

CainFortea posted:

Joe Biden died halfway through doing that reading that

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

uncurable mlady posted:

Buy commemorative "remember when we had a postal service" forever stamps

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Mameluke posted:

40+ million people lost their jobs recently and Congress just adjourned until September without passing a stimulus bill or extending UI

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

etalian posted:

In my mental fantasy debate the hot mic catches Sleepy Joe making a massive explosive shart during the debate.

My fantasy debate is Biden bails so Trump rants at a cardboard cut out for like two hours.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
in my mental fantasy neither of the c-spam modded old fucks even exist

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Woah this kinda loving rules
https://twitter.com/EdMarkey/status/1293986122318610435?s=20

Skyarb
Sep 20, 2018

MMMPH MMMPPHH MPPPH GLUCK GLUCK OH SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE I WAS JUST CHOKING DOWN THIS BATTLEFIELD COCK DID YOU KNOW BATTLEFIELD IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME EVER NOW IF YOULL EXCUSE ME ILL GO BACK TO THIS BATTLECOCK

Who hurt you that you think this "rules"?

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1293929860465864705

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Skyarb posted:

Who hurt you that you think this "rules"?

a senator is literally calling for people to rise up and revolt

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Yeah a us senator is literally talking about the consequences of the social contract breaking down, it's wild

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Lol i forgot Tulsi got some delegates

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

SKULL.GIF posted:

my suspicion is that the old man senator does not mean "rise up and make a revolution" the same way cspam does

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

the end is a nice dig at (john f) kennedy, i appreciate that

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

If a Kennedy failson’s weak rear end attempt to claim his birthright propels Markey into greater prominence on the back of a left-leaning populist message that’s gonna be really loving funny.

I mean we live in hell world so kennedy wins but...

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lol wow biden really hates latinos or something (but yeah, ""I don't wanna hear anything bad about [him]. It doesn't matter to me.")

https://twitter.com/aidachavez/status/1294001472196100096

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1293679481228595200?s=19

Actually only being given a minute to deliver remarks is a good thing because I can turn it into a teachable moment about overcoming adversity!!!

imagine getting cucked this hard and trying to maintain your dignity by endorsing warmongering rapist Joe Biden lmao

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

He just talked about the 500 laws he helped make. That's not a revolt.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zvahl posted:

lol that ava duvernay sided with someone who literally fought to keep slavery going, shaun king levels of grifting here

millionaires should be banned from talking about politics

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Taintrunner posted:

millionaires should be banned from talking about politics

separate bank accounts instead of joint, eh

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1293679481228595200?s=19

Actually only being given a minute to deliver remarks is a good thing because I can turn it into a teachable moment about overcoming adversity!!!

Honestly I think it is probably better that she said yes to 1 minute (which makes the democrats look like vindictive shits, possibly even to some of the younger diehards), than if she declined and they could say "well, we tried to reach out, but she declined".

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Is that list of Kamala atrocities that Bootleg Trunks posted available as a medium article or something so I can link it to people?

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Taintrunner posted:

imagine getting cucked this hard and trying to maintain your dignity by endorsing warmongering rapist Joe Biden lmao

"The delusion that many who enter into management with high hopes is precisely that they, the individual, can change things, that they will not repeat what their managers had done, that things will be different this time; but watch someone step up into management and it's usually not very long before the grey petrification of power starts to subsume them. It is here that structure is palpable - you can practically see it taking people over, hear its deadened/deadening judgements speaking through them."

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/katalin_pota/status/1293937548767657986

Speaking at a Hamptons fundraiser to corporate executives and one-percenters, Harris explained that she has "not been comfortable" with the healthcare plan written by her 2020 competitor Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Oooooh rly? No longer? Rly? At one time she did? Rly....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldrice
Jan 20, 2006

most progressive VP my rear end