Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

My new weed isn’t growing fast enough and I’m running out of my last batch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

well then, here's a weed picture

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Oh man it looks so good. Veg time into early flower is just the worst most boring time.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:

Inspector Hound posted:

well then, here's a weed picture

I wish it were as big in real life as it is on my monitor.
First dibs on the turn off your monitor/stop looking down pants joke.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i don't really get the munchies much either but I used to. They just kinda stopped as I got older.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
If I eat an entire row of oreos after forgetting that I just bagged $9 worth of fast food that poo poo is on me, not the weed.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
I'm not young any more so it's definitely not that.

I only do edibles (about 5mg) and order most of my stuff from caliva. I'm in CA. if anyone can recommend some appetite suppressant edibles that are available to me I'd appreciate it.

edit: some of you are being real assholes!

redreader fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Aug 13, 2020

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

I ordered this 7g "reserve" stuff and it was just one giant nug. Never saw something like it before.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

redreader posted:

I'm not young any more so it's definitely not that.

I only do edibles (about 5mg) and order most of my stuff from caliva. I'm in CA. if anyone can recommend some appetite suppressant edibles that are available to me I'd appreciate it.
I'm an old, but coming up on just my one-year weediversary of using low-dose edibles, so maybe it's a tolerance/history thing. One of the things I liked about weed is that it has low to no calories versus alcohol, but the munchies can screw that up really easily. I'll take those recommendations, too, please!

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I lost my munchies while working in bar kitchens where I'd smoke from a dugout and hitter out by the dumpster. Something about being around deep fryers and having to smell that poo poo all day kept me feeling full. I'll crush some cookies now and then but munchies largely died around 30 for me.

former glory posted:

I ordered this 7g "reserve" stuff and it was just one giant nug. Never saw something like it before.

Congratulations on your gram of stem.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I don't reay get the munchies any more except if I've had a little too many edibles and take a nap, when I wake up it is a ravenous hunger.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
This weed tastes the way gasoline smells.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Agrinja posted:

This weed tastes the way gasoline smells.

My friend in high school used to describe certain smells or tastes as "industrial" and I always think of that with certain weird weeds.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

Ror posted:

My friend in high school used to describe certain smells or tastes as "industrial" and I always think of that with certain weird weeds.

That's a really good word.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I love weed like that for some reason. Jet fuel, diesels, anything that smells like kerosene.

Trying out the chem brule I grew, tastes alright, smokes fine. The orange creamsicle came down today and smells amazing. I need to go longer on veg next time, top, lollipop and scrog. But hey, closet weed.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i enjoy the smell of actual gasoline. i dont get high on it or anything but imo, it is a good smell

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i enjoy the smell of gasoline and also of gassy weeds. i just harvested a plant that has a kinda skunky rubber fuel smell. pretty disgusting smelling, but it tastes good in a joint.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i harvested a different plant that i thought would be good (s1 of god's gift which is og kushxgrandaddy purps) but it turned out kind of lovely. it just tastes ok. maybe after i cure it for a week it will be better.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Disgusting smelling but good in a joint is a good way to describe this chem brule. Barely a hack out of me and pretty smooth, but it's not even remotely cured yet. I'm just about out of dispensary weed, so I'm smoking what I've got in tupperware.

I'm probably still going to buy an ounce after this next trim contract. Not that I need it, but because I get a discount, and that will buffer out this homegrow a little longer. I really should have vegged longer.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i have a chem in my current flower tent but it's more like chem d so not as fuely as chem 91.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Hell Yeah posted:

i enjoy the smell of gasoline and also of gassy weeds. i just harvested a plant that has a kinda skunky rubber fuel smell. pretty disgusting smelling, but it tastes good in a joint.

:hmmyes: guzzoline rules

i think it's because i spent a lot of time as a little kid around old boats that dumped more hydrocarbons than the exxon valdez

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

potee posted:

:hmmyes: guzzoline

does this mean you're from australia?

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Do not, my friends, become addicted to smelling gasoline. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib5p7F0kRWU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Hell Yeah posted:

i have a chem in my current flower tent but it's more like chem d so not as fuely as chem 91.

I don't think I'm going to grow a chem variant again for a while. Trimming it reminded me of trimming sour diesel, which isn't really a compliment.

The creamsicle was roughly two weeks behind it when I flipped fo flower, so I'm not expecting a lot from a 40ish day dirt veg from seed, but the buds are hilariously sticky and it smells very citrus-y.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the one i have is super indica and not very leafy. it's a nice plant, a friend gave me a copy of his.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
How do you any of you growers life auto-flowering plants? I've only tried them once or twice and they ended up really small.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I would say grow auto flowers outdoors and photo’s indoors.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I haven't fooled with autos yet, just photo clones and seeds. Auto seeds tend to be more expensive (locally) and I have plenty of photo fem seeds for now.

I don't see any reason not to grow them though. I'll probably grow some autos someday.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

TotalLossBrain posted:

How do you any of you growers life auto-flowering plants? I've only tried them once or twice and they ended up really small.

Lot of people use them to overlap grows and have flowering plants in with veg.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
I grow a lot of autos. Many are small but they can get larger, just a matter of genetics. Don't need to worry at all about light leaks and you can get a lot of harvests. 20 hours of light is good. Drawback is you can't keep it in veg for longer to recover if you mess something up, any stumbles will hurt the end yield.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I don’t think the electricity costs are worth growing autos indoors. I can’t imagine running the lights 20 hours a day for 3 months.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
if you have a small grow it's not a big deal and you don't have to, it'll just give better results. right now i'm growing autos indoors on 12 hours light not in a tent in a normal room with windows and such and there would be no way to do that with photos what with all the extra environmental light. just a very versatile thing

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Yeah that’s a very good point I did not consider. I now have 4 lights and an air conditioner running so the electricity bill has been creeping up and the wife has been creeping out about it.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I tried growing some auto seeds in my back yard and the roots got cooked during a week of 90°F and I couldn't keep them hydrated enough :(

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

This summer has been loving brutal with heat.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
it's been a hot one for sure. i've used blumats for years and they worked fine again, except when mice figure out they can get water by chewing through the tubing. that's always fun to wake up to

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Oh gently caress! At least theoretically the tubing can’t be expensive to replace right? Blumats are my savior as well.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Sitting in a Dr office. Just faked a piss test with synthetic urine. Temp was good, no leaks. Feeling like Double OH loving 7.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

The Dregs posted:

Sitting in a Dr office. Just faked a piss test with synthetic urine. Temp was good, no leaks. Feeling like Double OH loving 7.

Where did you get it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Hell Yeah!