Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Darwin Thompson is the new Christine Michael

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

:lol: I made this last year

also this to send to my league whenever I picked him back up again

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Aug 15, 2020

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I looked up Darwin in one dynasty league because I'm that hosed at RB.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

lol well if it is any consolation I just drafted Anthony McFarland and was horrified to realize that guy is Booger's kid which seems to not be talked about enough.

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I looked up Darwin in one dynasty league because I'm that hosed at RB.

He's already rostered in my dynasty league lol

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Anthony McFarland fuckin ROCKS

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
We’ve got two weeks until our draft, and we have 18 spots filled, but we need two more players to reach a full 20 in the 20 team league. If you’re reading this thread, you’re a sophisticated and discerning goon who is interested in fantasy football, so why not give a 20 team league a try? Completely free to play, but the bragging rights are priceless.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3933120

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm seeing double... FOUR RB1s

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Is there a web page that maintains a running list of all NFL players who are known to have tested positive for COVID?

I can't find anything useful.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

pmchem posted:

Is there a web page that maintains a running list of all NFL players who are known to have tested positive for COVID?

I can't find anything useful.

I don't think teams are allowed to disclose that info

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Yeah after Stafford's wife went nuclear about the team leaking his false positive I don't think you're gonna get too much info moving forward

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Aaron Jones goes into a crowded RB FA class after this year with a 2nd rounder waiting to take his job and Henry is a 3 down monster. Jones is just destined for a committee. It's just to hard to get even a serviceable fantasy back that I'd pass or counter with Aaron Jones just to see if he bites.

I moved Jones for Allen Robinson, Matt Brieda, and a few picks. Between Dillion, his contract year, and touchdown regression coming for him, something just smells about the Aaron Jones situation. Maybe I’m wrong and I’ll eat poo poo for it, but at least I’ll have a rock solid 27 year old wideout to show for it. That sure beats holding on to Jones, my fears come true, and he loses a ton of touches to Dillion before he signs with the Chargers or some poo poo next March and loses all his value.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

^^^they seem pretty high on Dillon, I see them talking about him all over twitter

Got my dynasty draft in the books. What do you think goons (we could draft free agents in addition to rookies hence Hurst). PPR and I needed wide receivers.

Jerry Jeudy, WR, DEN
Tee Higgins, WR, CIN
Antonio Gibson, RB/WR, WAS
Chase Claypool, WR, PIT
Hayden Hurst, TE, ATL
Van Jefferson, WR, LAR
Anthony McFarland, RB, PIT
Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR, WAS

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

kiimo posted:

A+

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Antonio Gibson will have a long, storied fantasy career like Cordarrelle Patterson or Dexter McCluster

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/HaydenWinks/status/1295234955019276290?s=19

Pack it in Rob Gronkailures

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

kiimo posted:

^^^they seem pretty high on Dillon, I see them talking about him all over twitter

Got my dynasty draft in the books. What do you think goons (we could draft free agents in addition to rookies hence Hurst). PPR and I needed wide receivers.

Jerry Jeudy, WR, DEN
Tee Higgins, WR, CIN
Chase Claypool, WR, PIT
Hayden Hurst, TE, ATL
Van Jefferson, WR, LAR

I'm waiting for Van Jefferson to break out because Josh Reybolds is just a warm body. Doesn't seem unlikely that McFarland could get some playing time either if Connor goes down. I know nothing about him as a player but it's not like Samuels or Snell are world beaters.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

kiimo posted:

Jerry Jeudy, WR, DEN
Tee Higgins, WR, CIN
Chase Claypool, WR, PIT
Hayden Hurst, TE, ATL
Van Jefferson, WR, LAR
Think you killed it.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

Looks like this got deleted, but I'm sure he was referencing this tweet from Peter King:

https://twitter.com/Rotoworld_FB/status/1295243341353771008?s=19

Bucs' OL still going to suck. Howard and Gronk will be spending a ton of time throwing blocks. Don't do it guys.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

:thurman:Dynasty League Question::thurman:

I need to cut THREE players before the draft, totaling at least $10 in salary.

25 man rosters, $250m salary cap, salaries increase by $1 or 10% each year (whichever is higher).
QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/3FLEX(RB/WR/TE)
Full PPR

Goff, Jared LAR QB $5m
Winston, Jameis NOS QB $3m
Jackson, Justin LAC RB $3m
Jacobs, Josh LVR RB $19m
Lewis, Dion NYG RB $3m
Lindsay, Phillip DEN RB $11m
Michel, Sony NEP RB $10m
Mixon, Joe CIN RB $25m
Sanders, Miles PHI RB $17m
Singletary, Devin BUF RB $10m
Anderson, Robby CAR WR $5m
Hopkins, DeAndre ARI WR $32m
McLaurin, Terry WAS WR $6m
Robinson, Allen CHI WR $14m
Samuel, Curtis CAR WR $3m
Thielen, Adam MIN WR $9m
Westbrook, Dede JAC WR $4m
Williams, Preston MIA WR $3m
Dissly, Will SEA TE $2m
Ebron, Eric PIT TE $4m
Henry, Hunter LAC TE $5m

Who should get the boot?

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Westbrook, Winston, Lewis

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Curtis Samuel instead of Winston, otherwise agreed

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

sourdough posted:

Curtis Samuel instead of Winston, otherwise agreed

I agree with this. Brees is 90 so Winston is a good insurance policy and pretty cheap, 30/30 season notwithstanding.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Here we go, season is approaching and draft order is set!

0.5 ppr league and I have the 2nd pick. Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, who. you. got?

(I'm thinking Zeke tbh, I love the consistency and feel like I can get upside down the draft)

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/A_kamara6/status/1295420083259547648

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

shirts and skins posted:

Here we go, season is approaching and draft order is set!

0.5 ppr league and I have the 2nd pick. Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, who. you. got?

(I'm thinking Zeke tbh, I love the consistency and feel like I can get upside down the draft)

I'd go Saquon.

Don't be Gettleman and get the player you want too early and not using your draft stock to your advantage. You can either trade down to 4-5 and get another pick too or get Saquon to trade for Zeke and get a WR2 also.

I'm a Zeke believer, too. I don't understand the issue people has with him. He has been top 5 RB every year he's played except the year he missed 6 games and still was RB10.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
See, the "Gettleman" thing is precisely what scares me about Saquon, I see the possibility of the Giants not scoring much at all this year.

My league doesn't trade picks but point taken about Saquon's trade value.

Anyway, 10 player snake draft so my plan is definitely looking like RB/RB this year.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

jabro posted:

I'm a Zeke believer, too. I don't understand the issue people has with him.

gently caress the Cowboys.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Cowboys and has history of being an idiot off the field and this is a pandemic with an owner who plans to have fans at games. Also Fat Mike.

Him and Saquan are a toss up.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Hasn't Zeke already had the roni? Immunity baaabyyy

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Not confirmed just went caught at a few parties and we don't know about long term immunity.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

shirts and skins posted:

My league doesn't trade picks

:chloe:

What is the reasoning behind this?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Not confirmed just went caught at a few parties and we don't know about long term immunity.

but also we don't not know right

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/16/health/coronavirus-immunity-antibodies.html?referringSource=articleShare

I don't trust the NY Times just sayin

Also Kamara was asking about a nail salon lol

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

RCarr posted:

:thurman:Dynasty League Question::thurman:

I need to cut THREE players before the draft, totaling at least $10 in salary.

25 man rosters, $250m salary cap, salaries increase by $1 or 10% each year (whichever is higher).
QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/3FLEX(RB/WR/TE)
Full PPR

Goff, Jared LAR QB $5m
Winston, Jameis NOS QB $3m
Jackson, Justin LAC RB $3m
Jacobs, Josh LVR RB $19m
Lewis, Dion NYG RB $3m
Lindsay, Phillip DEN RB $11m
Michel, Sony NEP RB $10m
Mixon, Joe CIN RB $25m
Sanders, Miles PHI RB $17m
Singletary, Devin BUF RB $10m
Anderson, Robby CAR WR $5m
Hopkins, DeAndre ARI WR $32m
McLaurin, Terry WAS WR $6m
Robinson, Allen CHI WR $14m
Samuel, Curtis CAR WR $3m
Thielen, Adam MIN WR $9m
Westbrook, Dede JAC WR $4m
Williams, Preston MIA WR $3m
Dissly, Will SEA TE $2m
Ebron, Eric PIT TE $4m
Henry, Hunter LAC TE $5m

Who should get the boot?

Ebron, westbrook, Lewis

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

RCarr posted:

It's a redraft league and they just run a standard snake draft, I dunno. I wasn't one of the founders so I can't be sure - maybe they just don't want to make the draft too complicated?

kiimo posted:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/16/health/coronavirus-immunity-antibodies.html?referringSource=articleShare

ZEKE RONA BOMB, THE ASYMPTOMATIC KILLA

God this is gonna be a tough choice

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

kiimo posted:

Just saying disease has been circulating in humans for not even a year yet. Make no assumptions about immunity. "Seeing Signs" is the key phrase there. Looks like, could be, feel encouraged about, but not saying for certain.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

RCarr posted:

It's a redraft league, i've yet to be in one that allows draft pick trades, is that not the norm?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Draft pick trades are the height of fantasy.

Like I was so excited to get Adam Thielan for a 2020 3rd round pick for the playoff push last season and I managed to gently caress two seasons up by doing so!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

VietCampo posted:

It's a redraft league, i've yet to be in one that allows draft pick trades, is that not the norm?

There’s just absolutely no reason not to. Besides laziness I guess. Trading picks is fun as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

In more Cowboys news, Dez Bryant is reportedly working out with the Ravens this week.