Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

d&d in the streets, cspam in the tweets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

empty whippet box posted:

uh what? no she isn't, the gently caress is wrong with you? god drat dude please get banned

like wow dude that was inappropriate, uncalled for and absolutely not ok at all, but this is what ignore lists are for I guess

empty whippet box posted:

like wow I post something silly that my wife actually has spent a few hours on and your first reaction is to insult her in a misogynist way and be negative about it for no loving reason AT ALL? god drat dude there are some genuinely lovely people on these forums

go gently caress yourself, seriously

I'm a monster. A hosed up guy. Who will stop my nightmare reign of mild misunderstandings

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I enter the front room, to find my wife working on a new cross stitch, this one reading "wet rear end pussy" in cursive font. She looks to me, concern in her eyes, as I burst into tears, the realization burning in my mind that on first glance it seemed to read "live laugh love"

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
go read the tail end of the mental health thread dipshit.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

uber_stoat posted:

go read the tail end of the mental health thread dipshit.

What thread. Also why. Also no

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

dude misread your post and got pissy over it and we all had a laugh and many a shitpost was made and now you're just sort of kicking it into the ground

it's hard to see sometimes, but there is a line between the normal cackling shitposts of a community grown around the--frankly unhealthy and stupid, but here we all are conditioned to it--practice of being broadly aggressive assholes, and picking on someone

read the room and drop it

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/custardloaf/status/1295021012082282496

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Oh yeah I'm done with this, next thing please

This is just one of the saddest loving things I've ever seen. Some real elder abuse going on??

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/luulubuu/status/1295019665916416000?s=20

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

He should try red meats only

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

now that is the face of an addict in recovery, miserable while feasting like a king

i wonder if this whole thing will fix him or make him double down on his insanity

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

great, now I’m hungry

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
she won't let him leave the table without cleaning his plate. all sitting there despondently staring at the giant pile of cold, greasy gristle that he must consume if he is to be allowed to return to his bed.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Crane Fist posted:

I enter the front room, to find my wife working on a new cross stitch, this one reading "wet rear end pussy" in cursive font. She looks to me, concern in her eyes, as I burst into tears, the realization burning in my mind that on first glance it seemed to read "live laugh love"

lmao

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I... do not like the look he is giving me

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Is that a tusk

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

mojo1701a posted:

I know people make fun of his voice for sounding like Kermit the Frog, but he's really getting closer to becoming a literal puppet, isn't he?

Weekend at Jordie's

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I can't imagine what hell a hypercarnivorous diet must be like

Can't even eat sausage because it has herbs in it which are a deadly plant derived spice. Can't use any form of oil except... butter? Melted lard?

Can't drink anything except water and what, milk? You'd never have a beer again and would have to resort to kumis if you ever wanted to be drunk again.

I'm shocked she lets him have salt still. These people are hosed up.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

:shepface:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The ginger ale story is funny because he acted like now that his body has adapted to the true way of eating only slabs of beef any plant molecules caused his body to react as if he had eaten deadly poison

Like what the gently caress have you been doing eating plants all your life till now and being completely fine? How do you not know that you have maladapted your body instead of saved it from the horrifying tubers and berries of this earth.

And what about mushrooms those aren't plants can he eat those?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Can't even eat sausage because it has herbs in it which are a deadly plant derived spice. Can't use any form of oil except... butter? Melted lard?

Can't drink anything except water and what, milk? You'd never have a beer again and would have to resort to kumis if you ever wanted to be drunk again.

as per usual, Goons are the true pioneers out there on the wild frontier.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Thankfully, Klingon blood wine is still an option

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

GoutPatrol posted:

Is that a tusk

it’s a tomahawk ribeye. prob like $180 at a restaurant. attempted patricide pays

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Giga Gaia posted:

it’s a tomahawk ribeye. prob like $180 at a restaurant. attempted patricide pays

paying hundreds of dollars for a bone? why not, it's daddy's money!

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

The ginger ale story is funny because he acted like now that his body has adapted to the true way of eating only slabs of beef any plant molecules caused his body to react as if he had eaten deadly poison

Like what the gently caress have you been doing eating plants all your life till now and being completely fine? How do you not know that you have maladapted your body instead of saved it from the horrifying tubers and berries of this earth.

And what about mushrooms those aren't plants can he eat those?

it was apple cider iirc? maybe the vinegar

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

a fatguy baldspot posted:

it was apple cider iirc? maybe the vinegar

It was also shortly after his wife died and his daughter talked him into not taking his medication.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/okayyyyamy/status/1295152662133059584

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

You're assuming far more consistency than these people are capable of

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Everyone Cares So Much About Masks They Don't Care About Me Being Barefoot But Also I Won't Wear Masks Either

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Imagine getting fake shoes tattooed over your feet so you can walk around barefoot

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

change my name posted:

Imagine getting fake shoes tattooed over your feet so you can walk around barefoot

imagine how poo poo life would be if you didn't do that lmao

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Giga Gaia posted:

how much is that in Serbian money

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Flavius Aetass posted:

how much is that in Serbian money

all of it

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013