Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Is Sahara the camel that sells surprise rugs? They stopped by a day or two ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I can't decide if Sahara is too racist to be adorable or too adorable to be racist...

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

The gates of Ile du BonZone are open for the first time in ages! Come one come all!

See the PGS thread for Dodo Code

Shops are open! Feel free to buy anything. Here's what the Abel Sisters have today:

https://twitter.com/Silver_FalconSA/status/1294984629162635270?s=20

Please check out my houses! I've decorated them all to be resort facilities, like restaurants and a gym. I've worked hard on them!

Lastly, there is a giant pile of spare DIYs between the airport and the Abel Sisters. PLEASE TAKE THEM AWAY. Any that are left when I go to bed tonight are going in the trash.

Feel free to pick fruit. I don't care. Just don't pick flowers or weeds, please.

Silver Falcon fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Aug 16, 2020

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Pope Corky I have a couple DIY recipes from the last couple days if you'd like them

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

PooInAnAlleyway posted:

Pope Corky I have a couple DIY recipes from the last couple days if you'd like them

That would be great, thank you. What information do I need to give? Or you could PM me.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Silver Falcon posted:

The gates of Ile du BonZone are open for the first time in ages! Come one come all!

See the PGS thread for Dodo Code

Shops are open! Feel free to buy anything. Here's what the Abel Sisters have today:

https://twitter.com/Silver_FalconSA/status/1294984629162635270?s=20

Please check out my houses! I've decorated them all to be resort facilities, like restaurants and a gym. I've worked hard on them!

Lastly, there is a giant pile of spare DIYs between the airport and the Abel Sisters. PLEASE TAKE THEM AWAY. Any that are left when I go to bed tonight are going in the trash.

Feel free to pick fruit. I don't care. Just don't pick flowers or weeds, please.

We were able to grab a few DIY recipes before getting booted when Kate showed up. Thanks!

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Not to pile on or anything, but I think I’ve had two different islands I was visiting on separate occasions crash when Kate visited.

Get it together, Kate!!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Pope Corky the IX posted:

That would be great, thank you. What information do I need to give? Or you could PM me.

Oh god I'm only seeing this now. If you're still playing, I could come over to your island. If you PM me your Dodo code I can come over with the DIYs or I can open the gates to my island for you.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.

99 CENTS AMIGO posted:

Not to pile on or anything, but I think I’ve had two different islands I was visiting on separate occasions crash when Kate visited.

Get it together, Kate!!

It’s not me! I lost connection mid flight and the game sends me back to my island. So frustrating for all.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

I got my first villager photo today. :3: Marshal! :sparkles:

Cant Ride A Bus
Apr 9, 2012

"Batman, Bruce Wayne. Bruce Wayne, Batman. Or have you met?"
After not playing for months I had a villager move out, and on my second island I found Audie!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
FIREWORKS

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

You can customize them!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

PooInAnAlleyway posted:

You can customize them!

WFT?!

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Aww I missed my fireworks :(

Anyone got any going I can visit?

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
I know someone was looking for the DIY recipe for Beekeeper's hive. I picked up an extra the other day while hunting for a new villager. Do you still need it? I'd be happy to drop it off or you can come visit me and pick it up.

I also have some extra Nook Miles Tickets leftover if anyone needs some.

Edit: I have fireworks going. You can try and visit. Closed for now.

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Aug 17, 2020

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

If you have a custom design that you've made, like, say, a villager's face or your island flag, you can speak to Isabelle in the town square and she'll add the design as part of the fireworks.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

SilentChaz posted:

I know someone was looking for the DIY recipe for Beekeeper's hive. I picked up an extra the other day while hunting for a new villager. Do you still need it? I'd be happy to drop it off or you can come visit me and pick it up.

I also have some extra Nook Miles Tickets leftover if anyone needs some.

Edit: I have fireworks going. You can try and visit. ND8HM

I'll be over, I'd like some Nookmiles points if you still have any.

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Does anybody have a DIY for the gold armor? I've got the helmet and the shoes, but nothing in the middle. I'd happily trade anybody some gold for it or whatever

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

fit em all up in there posted:

I'll be over, I'd like some Nookmiles points if you still have any.

Come on by! I still have some.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
There isn't anything in this like the tree in NL, right? When you sat down by it, it would give the history of your town. I always wished it would mention villagers who had left, but it only showed current villagers.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I yiffed two people at once and all I got was laughed at.
I hadn't thought to post this here, it's been in the discord for months. I have every single kicks item out for cataloging. All shoes, bags, and socks. I am boxing all of this stuff up in a week. I don't know if by free-for-all or into a storage alt yet. But I wanted to open up to the thread in addition to the discord. I'm going to try to open every night for some time between now and next Sunday.

N79TQ For every single item that kicks sells. Don't take anything, and water any flowers you feel like watering, particularly those behind my family's houses.

Edit: Closed for now, Open again tomorrow sometime around 5pm pst

Shawn fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Aug 17, 2020

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Sharks, excited to chew!
Come on by
They're farting for you!

Opening up Sharkfarts for no real reason while I work! We're in the middle of a major renovation, so excuse anything that looks half-finished. Please poke the skeletons! They love being poked! And even if they don't, who cares, they don't have lips or tongues and can't protest! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Turnips are currently at 141. Nook's doesn't have much; Able's has gothic headdresses, flashy jackets, and shell dresses so you can have mermaid boobies.

Plenty of DIYs and other goodies in front of Nook's. Please take absolutely anything you like except for the single blue rose in front of my house; I have all the froots and lots of flowers. I will be mostly AFK as I'm working, so let me know if the code fucks up.

If you feel like giving back,
write me a dumb message on the board, or you can water the flowers in front of my house. Or do nothing!

Code: CLOSED

P.S. My attempts to shift Ellie have done nothing at all. Doc asked to leave today. Doc, who I've literally never mistreated or ignored. I am confused, and NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE.

P.P.S. THANK YOU TO WHOEVER PAID OFF THE REST OF THE RAMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Fleta Mcgurn fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Aug 17, 2020

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

stinky ox posted:

Fond memories of giving Tipper a cowskin rug in ACWW.

Still waiting for a deer scare recipe so I can properly decorate the exterior of Deirdre and Erik's houses.

I gave a frog to a frog villager hoping for special dialogue, but there was nothing

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

SilentChaz posted:

That was me. You still have it? What can I give you for it?

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Yesss, finally caught a cicada shell.

Still need a trevally, but at least I have another month or two to get that.

e: Marshall sent me a painting by mail, which ended up being fake. I tried gifting it back to him, but he said it was too nice and I should donate it to Blathers....

Oxyclean fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Aug 17, 2020

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Does anyone want a real Flowery Painting, a fake Wistful Painting or a fake why are the kids drinking from that dogs tits statue?

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

track day bro! posted:

Does anyone want a real Flowery Painting, a fake Wistful Painting or a fake why are the kids drinking from that dogs tits statue?

I’d love the flowery painting. What can I trade you for?

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Decided to start taking part in the Year Long Goonmail thread recently so I've started doing drawings of AC characters on cards to send to goons who wrote to me recently. Finished up a drawing of my character in the last few minutes. Her head's a bit small but she turned out pretty good. I think I might do a drawing of Pinky for the next card.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I'll open up and you can buy it from Redd! In a few hours tho

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

track day bro! posted:

I'll open up and you can buy it from Redd! In a few hours tho

The race is on. Maybe I’ll cause disconnects again or just miss out on buying it.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

yippeekiyaymf posted:

The race is on. Maybe I’ll cause disconnects again or just miss out on buying it.

Have you tried restarting your switch? That usually fixes it I think?

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

I got the last mermaid item I needed from Pascal today. I guess I can retire my diving suit apart from monthly sea critter hunts for the museum.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

track day bro! posted:

Have you tried restarting your switch? That usually fixes it I think?

It doesn’t happen every time. Visited an island today with no issues. I think it has to do with how many people are coming and going. But who knows. The switch is the only one that has issues. All our other consoles and devices are fine. It’s weird.

On a better note I managed to land on shark island using a nook miles ticket. Hello sweet money.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I can't decide if Sahara is too racist to be adorable or too adorable to be racist...

I am middle eastern and I love Sahara

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

yippeekiyaymf posted:

It doesn’t happen every time. Visited an island today with no issues. I think it has to do with how many people are coming and going. But who knows. The switch is the only one that has issues. All our other consoles and devices are fine. It’s weird.

On a better note I managed to land on shark island using a nook miles ticket. Hello sweet money.

The switch used to be a bit buggy though. I remember mine becoming incredibly slow in regard to the internet connection (over WiFi) to the point where it was unusable (downloading games super slow, online play impossible). Everything else connected to the same router worked like a charm. Restarted the router, no help. Put switch in airplane mode and back, no help. Restarted it => everything went back to normal. That was last year, though, no idea if a patch fixed that. And I also only did the restart because a goon here suggested it, as he had the same problems.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

tuo posted:

The switch used to be a bit buggy though. I remember mine becoming incredibly slow in regard to the internet connection (over WiFi) to the point where it was unusable (downloading games super slow, online play impossible). Everything else connected to the same router worked like a charm. Restarted the router, no help. Put switch in airplane mode and back, no help. Restarted it => everything went back to normal. That was last year, though, no idea if a patch fixed that. And I also only did the restart because a goon here suggested it, as he had the same problems.

I’ll give it a whirl. Thank you both!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
When I buy a rug I always buy another one so I can get the extra tickets, I don't even need any more rugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

My every interaction with Sahara is the same. Buy her two daily selects, two medium rugs, two large rugs. It takes ten minutes and I hate it.