Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
David Talbot, of The Devil's Chessboard, also did Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years, which is a crack-ping a minute.

Sirhan Sirhan was set up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Loucks posted:

LOL Lightning Knight is an absolute moron.

Signs point to yes

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

gradenko_2000 posted:

David Talbot, of The Devil's Chessboard, also did Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years, which is a crack-ping a minute.

Sirhan Sirhan was set up.

a patsy with a convenient motive that's already working as an intelligence asset? noooooooooooooooooooo

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Hatebag posted:

Free cuppy tea

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

nut posted:

it's a very interesting and scary inversion to how violence and the brain is typically studied (using predictive genetic factors), which assumes the brain is primed for violence. Between ethics issues and unpredictability, it is probably near impossible to identify changes in physiology in humans pre and post crime/violence, particularly if it was coerced, but I'm pretty sure people study at least hormone changes in mice before and after fights, which might be the closest publicly out there. Winners get sustained testosterone surges and losers see suppression, i think. Similar results when red vs blue voters win or lose. That's pretty old research now and i'd be willing to be there's some more genome wide investigations since.

genomic studies are wet trash. you can’t determine anything besides blood type sex and sometimes eye color from the base pairs. epigenetic factors determine actual phenotypes and those are impossible to study in vivo

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Happy Thread posted:

Do you think the guy is ok mostly? Maybe light schizo symptoms off meds? I feel bad for people trying to stay on their refills during COVID. My wife has a hard enough time anyway, the pharmacy is like the one exposure risk we take per month.

there's nothing he has said that is obviously incorrect

nut
Jul 30, 2019

theflyingexecutive posted:

genomic studies are wet trash. you can’t determine anything besides blood type sex and sometimes eye color from the base pairs. epigenetic factors determine actual phenotypes and those are impossible to study in vivo

it's not wholly impossible to run something like a chipseq on cells collected without terminating, but you gotta hope that the types of cells collected are affected

e: not to mention posttranslational regulation. I dunno how much is done on the mechanisms of fight-induced hormone changes, but presumably there's plenty of ways of changing that beyond epigenetics

nut has issued a correction as of 17:20 on Aug 17, 2020

Kefahuchi_son!!!
Apr 23, 2015
The good thread is back!!! Thanks for your sacrificial offering cuppy.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

cuppy tea posted:

a good post

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Did the cspam mods take stupid pills as part of some kind of ritual last night or what

nut
Jul 30, 2019

getting reports that cuppy actually probed himself in the head

twice!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

cuppy tea posted:

what the gently caress, LK? this is the Epstein thread, what are you doing :doh:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

when you get back, I really want to know if assassinations are the real reason why they keep biathlon in the Winter Olympics

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Hatebag posted:

Free cuppy tea

finally someone we can ask about god’s ego death and the mods probe them

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
cuppy tea did not probe himself

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

NUGET?

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

cuppy tea posted:

The pedo blackmail is mainly just a mechanism for maintaining plants so they can run the Red v Blue WWE topic of the week cycle. Media outlets are intelligence agencies. Intelligence agencies are full of occultism and pedophilia because those are the two groups that used cryptography by 'necessity'. The real goal is war, and not just for profit. "If you want peace, you must prepare for war" actually means if western powers don't arrange a pitched battle at regular intervals with mass deaths then they get plagues and other calamities.

I found out that the CIA follow the Carcosa/Lovecraft mythos seriously. There's plain sight hidden codes in their media which include HP Lovecraft, R W Chambers, Poe and more. The Illuminatus! Trilogy is truth disguised as fiction mixed up with nonsense and flashes it in your face. Pedophilia/ritualistic murder and being evil activates junk DNA (for what I don't know, some sort of reward for feeding Osiris/Satan/Baal which is the Black Cube) and there's even a short movie produced by the Comet Ping Pong guy that spells it out and the film Lucy is a hint about it.

My theory is trauma and suffering are a permanent fixed energy resource that is distributed across every sentient thing that has to go somewhere so it's offloaded to the shitholes and the poors here. It's why the aliens instructed earlier human societies to engage in human sacrifice. The world wars were both human sacrifice events.

Here Timothy Leary and other CIA agents discuss how LSD is useful as a trauma surrogate to replace wars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFS1ZyizFk8 described as "Necessary Traumatic Events" and lets slip that his prison breakout was faked for publicity because he's an asset.

Check out the film The 39 Steps and the climax of the movie has the main character holding back the Big Ben clock hands from reaching 9/11 to defuse a device from blowing up the houses of parliament. The back to the future series predicted 9/11 in no.1, Trump in no.2 and some event in no.3 related to a train that has yet to happen. Same thing in the film Source Code about a train attack. Predestination has similar themes.

True Detective says it right at the start "It's wish fulfillment" meaning that all the happy endings you see in their media are inversions. They gloat in plain sight - "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist" uttered by pedo Spacey in a film directed by pedo Bryan Singer. I fear they do it in plain sight because things are Predestined. Interstellar with the Tesseract black hole scene talking about how love transcends time is actually backwards. It's evil that transcends time because conscience is a straitjacket. We were seeded by ETs that had to go through a much longer process of evolution that meant sociopathy trumped everything.

The Israeli company Black Cube has all their office numbers ending in 666. It refers to the monolith in A Space Odyssey which is a real thing that offloads suffering. Cthulu is a symbolic representation of it.

Also Arthur Jackson the Olympian sharpshooter and CIA agent shot JFK from a moving freight train above the triple underpass using a specialized Remington affixed to a Sperry gyroscopic mount through a keyhole position.

yea this was pathetic lightning knight, unprobe him you idiot child

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Loucks posted:

LOL Lightning Knight is an absolute moron.

World War Mammories posted:

the mods.... knew?.......

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

nut posted:

getting reports that cuppy actually probed himself in the head

twice!

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
he knew too much

im sorry it has to be this way

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
my cia handlers are telling me to stop browsing the forums at work

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

boo this mod

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPxidRjKjlE

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

LK's account found in burning car with two self-inflicted gunshot wounds to the back of the head in apparent suicide

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Loucks posted:

boo mod(s)

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
I haven't seen any youtube videos of senators blinking slowly exposing their reptiloid third eyelids in far too long.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

LK's account found in burning car with two self-inflicted gunshot wounds to the back of the head in apparent suicide

either that or it threw itself from a 10th story balcony in london out of despair

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lightning Knight posted:

lmao

so this was funny and all but cuppy's still probed. All symbol and no results, that's lib poo poo

though kudos on actually having the stones to respond to people unlike noted coward Brutalist

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
kyoon was proven correct about lance armstrong right?

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Did the cspam mods take stupid pills as part of some kind of ritual last night or what

There was a mix-up at the pharmacy when I tried to refill on crazy pills

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Dr. Michael Baden confirmed this after he found a suicide note that the victim had left in his own rectum.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Lightning Knight posted:

Ok great hopefully thats truely the end of your 'notice me' schtick or w/e but what i care about is cuppy and his sick knowledge

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

twoday posted:

There was a mix-up at the pharmacy when I tried to refill on crazy pills

wouldn't happen under communism smdh

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
we'll be here waiting cuppy.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

I want to talk about actual epstein gang stuff, not random brain poison from someone who went a bit beyond crack pinged to being a bit cracked.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Well you get both

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

this is just an appetizer until the docs are released

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

LK that act of contrition was :sad:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Lightning Knight posted:

well it's cool that you decided to kramer in to sorry-not-sorry over making a pathetically poor judgement call then peaced out without rectifying it