Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
new Shimeji Simulation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
New Demon Mom. I'm starting to warm up to this little gremlin.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I'm glad things worked out for them.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The continuity in Demon Mom blows me away.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Sleepy Princess
Always a fan of a good spiked club.

The Princess getting mad that the demons are getting bad mouth is real cute.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Huzzah! posted:

new Sleepy Princess
Always a fan of a good spiked club.

The Princess getting mad that the demons are getting bad mouth is real cute.

Angry princess is really good. Top-tier really.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

two new Eldritch Senpai
these chapters had so many good panels to post, but had to pick one.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I liked the one immediately after that.

The human world has corrupted poor Makie...

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mieruko-chan

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Night Owl Witch

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Interrogation Princess

Oh no, own goal!?! Well, more than usual I mean.

Zernach
Oct 23, 2012
Ran into this today: Number Girl

4koma about 16 identical clones as they learn how to become ordinary individuals. They are not very good at it.

Zernach fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Aug 9, 2020

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Zernach posted:

Ran into this today: Number Girl

4koma about 16 identical clones as they learn how to become ordinary individuals. They are not very good at it.

Number Girl loving owns so goddamn much

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Number Girls does indeed own.

Ka「」Ku「」Shi「」Go「」To「 got a new chapter as well and Para is still suffering and being able to read people's hearts is probably at it's lowest for the series. We're on a hiatus until november as well.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Night Owl Witch
Maya and Mameyama plan on where to take a trip together. Sad it couldnt be Cat Island.

new Useless Ponko
:iiam:

Highest Cactus
Jul 25, 2007

News: Mysterious illegal cookies seized. "Tastes terrible," says police.

Brought To You By posted:

Number Girls does indeed own.

Ka「」Ku「」Shi「」Go「」To「 got a new chapter as well and Para is still suffering and being able to read people's hearts is probably at it's lowest for the series. We're on a hiatus until november as well.

I hope i remember this manga exists in a few years, when I can binge through a bunch of chapters all at once. Waiting for this monthly is hell, especially already being a slow burn manga as it is.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Interrogation Princess
Its movie night.

blood simple
Apr 10, 2010
psst hey may i join the discord

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

blood simple posted:

psst hey may i join the discord

Email me at drsunshinesa at gmail.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

We got a new character in demon mom. I'm just glad someone quickly appreciates her talents and the value of custom tailored clothing when non-human clientele become incredibly commonplace in a market. Do you know how many series I've read that barely touch upon the need for clothing that has tail holes and wing slots?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Brought To You By posted:

We got a new character in demon mom. I'm just glad someone quickly appreciates her talents and the value of custom tailored clothing when non-human clientele become incredibly commonplace in a market. Do you know how many series I've read that barely touch upon the need for clothing that has tail holes and wing slots?
the store manager is one of my favorite characters in demon mom

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Way of the House Husband
Theres a typhoon coming round and Tatty is not putting up with any of its bullshit.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

It's pretty incredible that House Husband has gone 50+ chapters with exactly one joke and it still rules every time

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
it's a very good joke

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

kidcoelacanth posted:

It's pretty incredible that House Husband has gone 50+ chapters with exactly one joke and it still rules every time

Just goes to show you that any terrible joke I make could actually be amazing if executed way better.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
exorcist reina continues to masterfully dance on the line between hilarious and horrifying

...horrifylarious

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
The protective instincts of a tomboy are not to be underestimated. Shame she lost the Camera Obscura

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Extremely touching new Night Owl Witch.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Oh man Flying Witch threatening to ruin itself hardcore

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Exorcist Reina

I will never get sick of the horror movie framing of Reina handling ghosts. :allears:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Interrogation Princess

The Princess takes on her toughest challenge yet. As does the "white knight". RIP him.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Rody One Half posted:

Oh man Flying Witch threatening to ruin itself hardcore

Man, you got me super worried but when I read it, I think these kids will be just ok. I love the quirkyness of just... everything in their witching world. :)

RareAcumen posted:

Exorcist Reina

I will never get sick of the horror movie framing of Reina handling ghosts. :allears:

Someone has actually made A thread for this now, so that's great! Another manga gets to graduate from the SDLM thread!!! I hope it gets an anime too!

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
corporate slave rabbits are getting a lot of updates recently and they're all pretty great

https://mangadex.org/title/24993/usagi-moku-shachiku-ka

nerdz fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Aug 17, 2020

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Hmm, I should try giving Reina another try. I tried to get into it a few months ago and kind of bounced off it.

EDIT: I caught up with it, and it is good.

Crasical fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Aug 18, 2020

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
All of the main cast are extremely good. Especially riku.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

DrSunshine posted:

Man, you got me super worried but when I read it, I think these kids will be just ok. I love the quirkyness of just... everything in their witching world. :)

It's always a toss-up when a quirky slice of life thing introduces a plot, and I think the absolute LAST thing I want to hear from this series about is prophecies and stakes.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Rody One Half posted:

It's always a toss-up when a quirky slice of life thing introduces a plot, and I think the absolute LAST thing I want to hear from this series about is prophecies and stakes.

True, yeah, but the background plot has always kind of been there, lurking at the edges. It's recapitulating a theme around Makoto's training as a witch that goes all the way back to the introduction of her sister. The "prophecy" thing is kind of weird, but it's not like the fact that she's rather special is a new thing. We saw that before in the chapter where she met the robot guy.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Re: Flying Witch, I love that her attribute is darkness, and it's a totally non-evil thing that no one is worried about, darkness is just like any other classical element.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Ayakashi Ko

new Useless Ponko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I miss Shadows House