Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I have a kind of alacrity in sinking.

Once again Redd has visited Coralcola with three genuine art pieces. The first two lucky visitors will be able to grab either a Perfect Painting (aka Apples and Oranges by Paul Cezanne) or a Famous Painting (aka the Mona Lisa by Da Vinci).

No gifts necessary. I'll be running around catching bugs and fishing, possibly afk on occasion. Once the paintings are gone I'll shut down again.

Dodo code is Closed.

E: Mona Lisa's gone, but Apples and Oranges is still available.
E2: And that's two visitors, they're gone now.

Falstaff fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Aug 17, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.
I finally got one of the snack obsessed villagers to leave. Do I need to wait for him to vacate or can I start island hopping for a new one now?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

track day bro! posted:

Does anyone want a real Flowery Painting, a fake Wistful Painting or a fake why are the kids drinking from that dogs tits statue?

I’m not sure if that is a serious question, but

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romulus_and_Remus?wprov=sfti1

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

yippeekiyaymf posted:

I finally got one of the snack obsessed villagers to leave. Do I need to wait for him to vacate or can I start island hopping for a new one now?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

You'll have a day of them moving out "in boxes" where others can come claim him if you want. The following day you'll have an empty lot and your quest for new friends can begin.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

Hobo Clown posted:

You'll have a day of them moving out "in boxes" where others can come claim him if you want. The following day you'll have an empty lot and your quest for new friends can begin.

Thank you!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Meteor shower over Fiorina!

Celeste is in the woods to the left of the museum.
Pietro is crafting a golden casket.
Nooks and Ables are closed.

Come over, make some wishes, hang out, shoot the poo poo, draw on the bulletin board, read in the book nook. Flowers are pretty thirsty at the moment so watering’s very much appreciated.

Dodo: Closed

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Aug 17, 2020

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
California has been having some straight-up apocalyptic weather lately, so I joked to my family that "I hope when the plague of frogs comes that they're at least the cute kind."

15 minutes later I open up the game and Henry has mailed me an umbrella, warning me to "stay dry."

Portents!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

PooInAnAlleyway posted:

Meteor shower over Fiorina!

Celeste is in the woods to the left of the museum.
Vivian is crafting a wooden end table.
Nooks has a black imperial partition, black imperial bed and a kitty litter box. Also unlimited books and cushions!
Ables has doctors coats, cavalier shirts, space parkas, casual pants, frilly sweatpants, mysterious dresses, samurai helmets, sporty shades and various sandals.

Come over, make some wishes, hang out, shoot the poo poo, draw on the bulletin board, read in the book nook. Flowers are pretty thirsty at the moment so watering’s very much appreciated.

Dodo: 9TTV4

Thank you for being our friend, and we'll probably be by this afternoon around 4-5pm EST if your island will still be open.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Thank you for being our friend, and we'll probably be by this afternoon around 4-5pm EST if your island will still be open.

I'll keep the gates open for about another hour. There's some stuff in my front yard for you guys!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
We're trying to get there!

EDIT: Who is in Babeland? That's the only flight available.

EDIT 2.0: Never mind, that was a friend of ours that had her island open so her brother-in-law could pilfer it.

Pope Corky the IX fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Aug 17, 2020

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

We're trying to get there!

It’s open with the Dodo code instead of being generally open!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
gently caress, I'm sorry, still learning this poo poo.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

gently caress, I'm sorry, still learning this poo poo.

No problem. Gates are still open but the shops are unfortunately closed. Celeste is here and the meteor shower’s still going strong though!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

PooInAnAlleyway posted:

No problem. Gates are still open but the shops are unfortunately closed. Celeste is here and the meteor shower’s still going strong though!

My spouse and I are trading the controller back and forth, we play together, just so you're not confused by the difference in messages.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

My spouse and I are trading the controller back and forth, we play together, just so you're not confused by the difference in messages.

Real pro-gaming couples would be controlling one side of the controller each

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Your security room is loving insane and we love it.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

I’m deeply proud of how much that room fucks people up. They spend a few minutes exploring all the zen relaxed rooms upstairs, then they discover the mass surveillance basement and get worried.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

tuo posted:

That was me. You still have it? What can I give you for it?

I still have it and I don't want anything in return for it. I'm happy to just help you out.

My island's currently open (code in the PGS thread) because Redd is visiting. Spoiler alert: All of the art he has left is fake.

Or I'm happy to deliver it to your island or open up whenever you want to visit. Just let me know.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I yiffed two people at once and all I got was laughed at.
6 days left to come catalog all of Kicks' wares now made by 3rd world children. Touch my SHOES. BC7CQ

Water flowers as you will, take DIY. Anything in Nooks is up for grabs.

Edit: With Celeste and scattered star showers too. Thanks.

And Closed open again tomorrow hopefully.

Shawn fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Aug 18, 2020

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Turns out I've got a sex pest on Coral Isle.

Papi (perfect name for a sex pest, now that I think of it) was harassing Samson, trying to get him to show off his abs. He even tried to recruit me into the harassment!

No means no, Papi!

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Shawn posted:

6 days left to come catalog all of Kicks' wares now made by 3rd world children. Touch my SHOES. BC7CQ

Water flowers as you will, take DIY. Anything in Nooks is up for grabs.

You've got Celeste, too, FYI!

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

SilentChaz posted:

I still have it and I don't want anything in return for it. I'm happy to just help you out.

My island's currently open (code in the PGS thread) because Redd is visiting. Spoiler alert: All of the art he has left is fake.

Or I'm happy to deliver it to your island or open up whenever you want to visit. Just let me know.

I sense a big disturbance in the time zones ;) Guess I'll have get up tonight, but that DIY is worth it! I'll try to get hold of you here.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Leif is on my island today! I wasn't gonna open up again because I did yesterday and might tomorrow for Alice's birthday, but if y'all want shrubs, just holler.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Thanks for the invitation yesterday, and we're sorry we let Celeste out of her forest prison.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

tuo posted:

I sense a big disturbance in the time zones ;) Guess I'll have get up tonight, but that DIY is worth it! I'll try to get hold of you here.

If you're available now, I can open up for you.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Thanks for the invitation yesterday, and we're sorry we let Celeste out of her forest prison.

Lol it's no problem! Just FYI though: you don't actually need the pole vault to get over those holes in the ground; you can just walk up to the hole and your character will automatically jump over it

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

If anyone is interested, Beardo the smug bear is moving out of my town today and he's in boxes.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
You put a bear in a box?

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Redd is on Fiorina with four fakes. Bastard.

-Fake Academic Painting
-Fake Moving Painting
-Fake Quaint Painting
-Fake Mystic Statue

Anyone interested in them?

e: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH my lovely little drawing of my character got put on the first post!

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Aug 18, 2020

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

And with that, more art:

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

PooInAnAlleyway posted:

Redd is on Fiorina with four fakes. Bastard.

-Fake Academic Painting
-Fake Moving Painting
-Fake Quaint Painting
-Fake Mystic Statue

Anyone interested in them?

e: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH my lovely little drawing of my character got put on the first post!

Sent you a PM

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

PooInAnAlleyway posted:

There is always more room on the fridge door, and this goes for everyone: post more fanart

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Fiorina is open and Redd has fake stuff because he wants to ensure I never finish my loving museum.

Today he’s got

-Fake Academic Painting
-Fake Moving Painting
-Fake Quaint Painting
The fake Mystic Statue has already been bought.

Everything up for grabs in Nooks: ant farm, clothesline, table with cloth, unlimited bingo wheels and blenders.
Ables: guayabera shirts, kurtas, lacy tanks, silk floral-print shirts, casual pants, gingham picnic skirts, track pants, suits with stand-up collars, zigzag-print dresses, combat helmets, composer’s wigs, HMDs, everyday socks, vivid leggings, rain boots, water shoes.
Please water some of my flowers (there are plots frickin everywhere!), and if you see any furniture in my house that you wanna touch for cataloguing let me know and I’ll grab it for you!

Dodo: Closed

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Aug 18, 2020

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Hey Poo, we'll probably be visiting soon. And by the way, we have the Mermaid Dress that we do not want at all. Would you like that as a gift? Or anyone else?

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Hey Poo, we'll probably be visiting soon. And by the way, we have the Mermaid Dress that we do not want at all. Would you like that as a gift? Or anyone else?

Awesome, come over and check out Crazy Red’s fake art racket. I have the mermaid dress already but if someone else wants it that’s cool. I do have a Manga-library wall DIY for you though.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Didn't realise if you gifted music tracks to villagers they'll play it in their house

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

MY FAT WAIFU!!! :love:
She's fetish efficient :3:

Nap Ghost

track day bro! posted:

Didn't realise if you gifted music tracks to villagers they'll play it in their house

ooOOOooo, neither did I... Well, I know what *I'll* be doing with gifts for a while!

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

You put a bear in a box?

Well by "in boxes", it means that he's packed up his things into boxes and will move out the next day. This is the time where if some one have a free space on their island, they can talk to the villager and convince them to move onto their island.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Zuzie posted:

Well by "in boxes", it means that he's packed up his things into boxes and will move out the next day. This is the time where if some one have a free space on their island, they can talk to the villager and convince them to move onto their island.

Just making sure.

And when you go to someone's island and spend a bunch of bells in the stores, does that go towards the player's stash?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Just making sure.

And when you go to someone's island and spend a bunch of bells in the stores, does that go towards the player's stash?

Nope, straight into Nook's pocket