Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
time to buy some games that have been out for 5 years on steam but now they cost 60 dollars instead of 20 oh and also they run at 15 fps. nintendo has done it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

That Ori-lite game looked so bad lol. Looked like a Shockwave web game you'd play in 2001.

lol when I saw the Armor Games logo pop up i was like "I'm pretty sure I played trash tower defense browser games at work by them in the oughts" and I'm pretty sure I'm right

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lol when I saw the Armor Games logo pop up i was like "I'm pretty sure I played trash tower defense browser games at work by them in the oughts" and I'm pretty sure I'm right

ding ding ding ding ding

https://armorgames.com/

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bicyclops posted:

armor games was a giant flash game "publisher" they paid for tons of flash games to be made, put in ads, and got them listed on 10000 sites

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

elf help book posted:

armor games was a giant flash game "publisher" they paid for tons of flash games to be made, put in ads, and got them listed on 10000 sites

lmao yeah that sounds right

it's like one step up from newgrounds

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Is torchlight any good because I could use a good hack and slash grinding type game on switch. Also I never played the goose game but multiplayer looks fun

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Torchlight is fine but if you want a mindless hack and slash on Switch you'd probably be much better off getting Diablo 3 on sale.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

is the goose game's multiplayer couch co-op? my wife and i were playing that together, so that would kind of own.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

yes its local multiplayer only

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Waiting for a sequel to that JP only DS anime Diablo game. Any day now.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

get hyrule warriors instead of a diablo game

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Tales of Woe posted:

yes its local multiplayer only

nice. this will be first game we can play like that since portal 2

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Is torchlight any good because I could use a good hack and slash grinding type game on switch. Also I never played the goose game but multiplayer looks fun

3 started out as an f2p mmo that they're charging 40 bucks for after removing a bunch of content. get titan quest instead

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

get hyrule warriors instead of a diablo game

actually this

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
dark souls is on the switch

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i loved hyrule warriors on the wii u. i'd get the switch one, but it's such a time sink.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It's not a time sink it's a time black hole.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

It's not a time sink it's a time black hole.

yeah p. much

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

it's the worst port ive seen in my life

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
nintendo! Yoohoo!

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

ArfJason posted:

nintendo! Yoohoo!

Double dash...

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

i loved hyrule warriors on the wii u. i'd get the switch one, but it's such a time sink.

The switch version is a huge upgrade in every way. But also probably best to stay away yeah.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

it's just kind of nice to know that it's there, if i suddenly end up with mountains of free time

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

elf help book posted:

they used to be called games of gondor before tolkein's lawyers smelled blood in the water

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

it's the worst port ive seen in my life

You should check out more of the eshop

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

they used to be called games of gondor before tolkein's lawyers smelled blood in the water

Lmao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
all i care of is hypnospace outlaw content updare

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

You should check out more of the eshop

B is acce[pt and A is cancel and theres a menu option to change it but it's grayed out

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Baccept and cAncel. Whats there to not understand

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Baccept and cAncel. Whats there to not understand

No, my son is also named Baccept.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Fungah! posted:

B is acce[pt and A is cancel and theres a menu option to change it but it's grayed out

if you change it its still confusing because a and b are swapped on nintendo consoles

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

scary ghost dog posted:

polish remaster that looks worse than ps3 at 20 fps circle strafe game fail

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
pollacks NEED to be destroyed by a targeted michael matei clit bombing on warsaw. the ONLY positive tihng you can say about pollacks is that even tho they are the sons and daughters of dogs, hogs, cows, and other stupid, base farm animal, they at least don't stink of olive oil and oregano like italians. this is NOT a joke. i AM UNIRONICALLY advocating for the genoicde of ALL poles and italians asap at the hands of michael mattei of minecraft with gadet fame edit: IN the nintendo thread NO LESS

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I don't think mine Mattei plays Hearts of Iron 4

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

P-Mack posted:

The switch version is a huge upgrade in every way. But also probably best to stay away yeah.

After several years and both the Wii U and Switch versions being in our house, I may have made a fatal error with Hyrule Warriors: I started playing it as P2 with my daughters. I think the bug may have bit me....

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Hope your daughters enjoy playing as the big tittied goth witches that Koei Tecmo inserted into the game as essential to the lore.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
they are

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

now I want to play it again, I was only getting the hang of the big tittied goth witch.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
hyrule warriors is chill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
OoT Ganondorf in Smash Ultimate is pretty awesome but wild anime Ganondorf from Hyrule Warriors might be the best version of Ganondorf available.