Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Judging by your avatar running for president also works.
It was given to me by a C-SPAM mod as an attempt at humor. I could pay to get rid of it, but of course I'd still be giving money to a domestic abuser because this site is hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you are interested in changing it then there's a thread in qcs where a donation to RAINN will get you whatever forum upgrades or changes you like

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Hopkins FBI posted:

It was given to me by a C-SPAM mod as an attempt at humor. I could pay to get rid of it, but of course I'd still be giving money to a domestic abuser because this site is hell.

It was given to you because you failed a toxx not to advocate for a rapist.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

You earned it

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
what on earth is going on

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

NienNunb posted:

You earned it

clap clap clapclapclap

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Pinche Rudo posted:

Steen's a WWE lifer it was just wishful thinking. But hey on his next contract negotiation he can use his long time friendship with the Bucks as leverage to get more money out of Vince so good for him.

Yea they may never do anything more with Owens than they do now, but they will absolutely back a brinks truck up for him the next time his deal is up and he'll probably get a bus if he wants it. They know he's valuable.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

22 Eargesplitten posted:

It was given to you because you failed a toxx not to advocate for a rapist.
Do you really think I was being serious when I said "Voting for Biden is self care"? You might see that in D&D, maybe, but in C-SPAM? God, no.

Anyway, to get back on topic, the WWE sucks.

dodgeblan
Jul 20, 2019
KO is one of those guys who seems to weirdly thrive in WWE against all expectations

thrive might be too strong a word but he never gets taken off TV for no reason and he's always got a decent spot on the card

he also has the rare ability to make WWE dialog not sound like it's been poorly translated from another language, so it's probably that

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

dodgeblan posted:

KO is one of those guys who seems to weirdly thrive in WWE against all expectations

thrive might be too strong a word but he never gets taken off TV for no reason and he's always got a decent spot on the card

he also has the rare ability to make WWE dialog not sound like it's been poorly translated from another language, so it's probably that
He speaks three languages: English, French and :goodshit:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I really need Sami to leave this loving company behind.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i wouldn't be surprised if they were large stakeholders in his medical vans/shelters in syria and are holding funding as leverage.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I would hope that Sami wouldn't go to them for funding.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

JOHN CENA posted:

i wouldn't be surprised if they were large stakeholders in his medical vans/shelters in syria and are holding funding as leverage.

Uhhhh.

I would be really, really surprised by that. We've seen all of the donations to Sami For Syria, WWE ain't one of them.

He can't go to those stupid Saudi Arabia shows because of his charity, why would WWE be officially involved in it at all?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Yeah there is no loving way WWE is donating to Syria

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Pretty sure Sami is working with an existing charity group for that and is primarily a face/publicity partner for it. I don't think WWE is involved at all. I'd be shocked if they were.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

dodgeblan posted:

For a company where so many are underpaid, he's allegedly one of the ones making millions a year.

It's astounding to think what fit Steen wrestling shirtless showing his abs would make.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Wazzu posted:

For a company where so many are underpaid, he's allegedly one of the ones making millions a year.

It's astounding to think what fit Steen wrestling shirtless showing his abs would make.
That just makes him a little bit less underpaid

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

jesus WEP posted:

ask for the bus, kevin

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

jesus WEP posted:

Fair, he probably still makes them heaps more than they give him.

But doing it for money and dealing with the frustrations is probably way easier if you're a millionaire.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Wazzu posted:

Fair, he probably still makes them heaps more than they give him.

But doing it for money and dealing with the frustrations is probably way easier if you're a millionaire.

I thought the last rumor was that KO's most recent contract was for a downside of 5 years/$5 million ($1M/year).

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/KennyOmegamanX/status/1295729257440829445

What happened to El Generico anyway....?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

still running that orphanage in Mexico :unsmith:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

El generico was signed to wwe where he goes by the name Sami Zayn

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

NienNunb posted:

:vince:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

NienNunb posted:

Makin' poo poo up.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

NienNunb posted:

don't know why you would spread lies like this, op

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

NienNunb posted:

tempted to probe for this

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i mean anyone can edit a wiki that's the whole point of the platform!!

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Cool, reporting you for wiki vandalism.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

hosed up that you're trying to ruin the good name of El Generico and say his orphanage is fake.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Junpei Hyde posted:

tempted to probe for this

wouldn't be your worst probe this month

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/1295870287708327944?s=20

The rare bit of AEW content that is actually interesting to me, Greg trying to understand D&D

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Mr America is Hulk Hogan

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

IcePhoenix posted:

:(

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

anyone else just hear the DING sound from the AKI games

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol ouch

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

forkboy84 posted:

https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/1295870287708327944?s=20

The rare bit of AEW content that is actually interesting to me, Greg trying to understand D&D

Colt is such a carny lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

IcePhoenix posted: