Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Clean your bedroom family tree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

there's not much variety in an all-meat diet, it was only a matter of time before mikhaila spiced things up by killing and eating her parents

her likes:
pork
long pork

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

there's not much variety in an all-meat diet, it was only a matter of time before mikhaila spiced things up by killing and eating her parents

I had no idea she was a Ron Paul fan.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

paradoxGentleman posted:

I mean, aren't we leftists just as litigious? I guess we generally don't sell out each other though.

the left isn't constantly looking for new enemies because the point of leftist politics isn't to rule over the ashes it's to improve the material conditions of everyone
conservatives need an other and once they've ran through the obvious minorities will start in on poo poo like hair color as an indicator of defective genes or worshipping the wrong god

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Jord Peterson Must Die

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Relevant Tangent posted:

the left isn't constantly looking for new enemies because the point of leftist politics isn't to rule over the ashes it's to improve the material conditions of everyone
conservatives need an other and once they've ran through the obvious minorities will start in on poo poo like hair color as an indicator of defective genes or worshipping the wrong god

Feel like maybe the reason the left isn't constantly looking for new enemies is because we're in no danger of running out

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
mikhaela peterson is a drow spider queen

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 209 days!

freemandela posted:

female chaos energy is powerful

oh discordia!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Relevant Tangent posted:

yeah the progression is non whites → gays → people who arent cis enough → italians → the wrong kind of europeans → people with accents → the left handed → people outside the death camps → people who dont work hard enough in the death camps → people who dont support me enough in the death camps → those jerks in HR → steve

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Hodgepodge posted:

oh discordia!
poor jorp, drank golden apple juice and wished for death

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/cymrurouge/status/1295644031326789632?s=20

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

It's like we're living through a new Red scare, except nobody understands what Red is. So, more of a Really Stupid Scare.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Another Bill posted:

It's like we're living through a new Red scare, except nobody understands what Red is. So, more of a Really Stupid Scare.

Curious how it defines marxism across multiple paragraphs but makes no mention of economy or resources anywhere in the essay.

I feel like it would benefit me immensely to have some sense of what these people understand marxism to be, but I can never make sense of the gibberish they write because I keep trying to square it with reality and history.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Why do so many of them look like the SQUART guy?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
how the gently caress has that guy not been arrested yet

oh right the sign sorry

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Another Bill posted:

imo it's less of that and more of the chud definition of "marxism" being a combination of "thing i don't like" and "the jews"

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Curious how it defines marxism across multiple paragraphs but makes no mention of economy or resources anywhere in the essay.

I feel like it would benefit me immensely to have some sense of what these people understand marxism to be, but I can never make sense of the gibberish they write because I keep trying to square it with reality and history.

I didn't make it all the way through but from as far as I got, it seems to be the standard "any opinion that is left of neoliberalism is Marxism".

Insufficiently loving cops, that's Marxism. Not wanting people to starve, Marxism. Asking why we continue bombing brown people, Marxism. Saying slavery was bad, Marxism. Etc.

Don't try to square it with actual Marxism, because they quite explicitly do not. Don't even try to square it with Cold War anti-Soviet Union opposition to left authoritarianism. Just accept that it's shorthand for anything left of 90s Clinton.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Someone was on a friends FB saying that BLM was a terrorist organization and everyone was dunking on him and he brought up something like ANAC or something as proof it was. I didn't click the link because god knows what it was connected to but he just dug his heels in and refused to budge on this talking point.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
call them a dipshit and point and laugh at that point because they deserve no better

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wanting black people to not be murdered all the time? Terrorism.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Alan Smithee posted:

what's wrong with his faaaaace

He looks like the soy boy they all fear could totally beat up.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1295830146289733632?s=20

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
the qanon vs. loomer primary for maximum jokerfication

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

The only fun thing to come out of the next few years is when QAnon and Alt-Righters go up against each other for office and can only attack in the most viscous way possible. It's all they can do.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I thought Loomer was running in California

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
No, Florida
lmao speakin of

https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1295876417096495106

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
It's a +9 Blue district so she's gonna get shellacked. But the point was the grift.

duck.exe
Apr 14, 2012

Nap Ghost

Grape posted:

It's a +9 Blue district so she's gonna get shellacked. But the point was the grift.

And to get unbanned from Twitter lol

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Is Jared Holt real or is he a jokesman. I can't keep these loving guys straight

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

DukeDuke posted:

even that won't get her unbanned lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DukeDuke posted:

she's going to lose her poo poo when she finds out there's not actually a law that says twitter has to give her an account if she's running for office

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Spergin Morlock posted:

she's going to lose her poo poo when she finds out there's not actually a law that says twitter has to give her an account if she's running for office

She still has that Gab account. They don't love her over there, though. Maybe Parler?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Crane Fist posted:

its real!!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Crane Fist posted:

One of the coolest thing about the current social media climate is that there isn't any difference anymore

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

twistedmentat posted:

Someone was on a friends FB saying that BLM was a terrorist organization and everyone was dunking on him and he brought up something like ANAC or something as proof it was. I didn't click the link because god knows what it was connected to but he just dug his heels in and refused to budge on this talking point.

related, this is a pretty great thread how none of the arguments from the chud crowd are any different when it comes to black people fighting for civil rights since as far back as the 60s:

https://twitter.com/GKBesterfriend/status/1295428171198685184

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Mr Interweb posted:

related, this is a pretty great thread how none of the arguments from the chud crowd are any different when it comes to black people fighting for civil rights since as far back as the 60s:

https://twitter.com/GKBesterfriend/status/1295428171198685184

I've seen that cartoon passed around for a while but that thread pointed out something interesting- the cartoonist was noted for frequent criticism of the Klan. Good reminder of King's white moderate

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

StashAugustine posted:

I've seen that cartoon passed around for a while but that thread pointed out something interesting- the cartoonist was noted for frequent criticism of the Klan. Good reminder of King's white moderate

Such an open mind. Able to see that both sides are equally bad and the answer is to never change anything outside of a carefully calibrated status quo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
I love that the only copy of that cartoon is some racist crank writing in his two cents because all historic anti-Civil Rights cartoons were tossed into fireplaces after ashamed relatives inherited distant uncles’ estates