Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

madeintaipei posted:

Thaaaanks. My greatest fear is a spider crawling on my taint while dropping a deuce.

Every Australian has the same fear. An important aspect of our national culture is to sing songs and build sculptures about the dangers of spiders attacking you on the toilet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnEqmnOfV6Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
(actual size)

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Didn't some poor bastard get bitten on the dick by one that causes erections for like, an abnormal amount of time, finally get out of the hospital, and got dick bit again shortly thereafter?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Every Australian has the same fear. An important aspect of our national culture is to sing songs and build sculptures about the dangers of spiders attacking you on the toilet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnEqmnOfV6Q

My grandmothers place was old af and had an outhouse still in operation. This meant it was great for not tracking mud through to the indoor toilet when playing in the yard as a kid. It also mean regularly checking for redbacks there as it was not uncommon for them to set up shop in the "used only when grandkids visit" loo. Never found them under the seat but they were definitely in reach.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Didn't some poor bastard get bitten on the dick by one that causes erections for like, an abnormal amount of time, finally get out of the hospital, and got dick bit again shortly thereafter?

Man who frequents Get Your Knob Bitten By a Spider hut surprised when a spider bites his knob, again.

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic
Probably mistook it for a mealworm.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ubergnu posted:

Probably mistook it for a mealworm.

Who wants to get their dick bitten by a mealworm tho?

e: OH!

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Happy to see me, or did you get bit on the dick by a spider ;)

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

anatomi posted:

Happy to see me, or did you get bit on the dick by a spider ;)

Can't it be both?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Inceltown posted:

My grandmothers place was old af and had an outhouse still in operation. This meant it was great for not tracking mud through to the indoor toilet when playing in the yard as a kid. It also mean regularly checking for redbacks there as it was not uncommon for them to set up shop in the "used only when grandkids visit" loo. Never found them under the seat but they were definitely in reach.

My sharehouse has a regular toilet but also an old outhouse wayyyyyy down in the furthest back corner of the backyard behind the sheds and next to a big pile of old plastic plant pots which is pretty much the perfect redback environment. I pretty much never use it except maybe once or twice a year when someone else is taking forever in the bathroom and I'm desperate and it's always super stressful.

If I ever stop posting suddenly it'll probably be because I died from terminal dick venom :(

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Well look at it from the spider's point of view. Dick-biting is a warranted response.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
"Aw I wish someone would touch my dick :("
/finger on the monkey's paw curls

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

"Aw I wish someone would touch my dick :("
/finger on the monkey's paw curls

Eww dick-touched by a dead monkey :barf:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
These banana scented condoms finally paid off!!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

:roflolmao:

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

I blanked on his name, but as it turned out he's really easy to google.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Googling Dry Wife Guy gets really close but you need to follow the links in to find out his name.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

zedprime posted:

Googling Dry Wife Guy gets really close but you need to follow the links in to find out his name.

Just google "Lot's Wife" and you'll find what you need.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

What did Big Brain Ben do now? Totally DESTROY (beat) that woman?

E: that's not weird enough. Did he pay her to say she was beaten by him only for it to be revealed she was only kidnapped for a short time so he could gotcha the fake news/reality?

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

He seems to be obsessed with the song WAP, and is saying that if anyone has the titular "wet rear end pussy" they should see a doctor, which means his wife may be unsatisfied in her sex life.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danidiplacido/2020/08/11/the-importance-of-humiliating-ben-shapiro/#37023f6f4270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWsx2iqO1ks

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Cocaine Bear posted:

What did Big Brain Ben do now? Totally DESTROY (beat) that woman?

E: that's not weird enough. Did he pay her to say she was beaten by him only for it to be revealed she was only kidnapped for a short time so he could gotcha the fake news/reality?
https://mobile.twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1292946302536474630

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Ben Shapiro And His Wife’s Dry Healthy Pussy

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

There isn't a :psyduck: big enough for that.

Of all the things to claim is fake, the notion that a woman could get wet is. . . . . :psypop:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cyrano4747 posted:

Of all the things to claim is fake, the notion that a woman could get wet is. . . . . :psypop:

It's 2020 and the world is a real-life Hale & Pace skit.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

AFewBricksShy posted:

He seems to be obsessed with the song WAP, and is saying that if anyone has the titular "wet rear end pussy" they should see a doctor, which means his wife may be unsatisfied in her sex life.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danidiplacido/2020/08/11/the-importance-of-humiliating-ben-shapiro/#37023f6f4270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWsx2iqO1ks

it was more of a direct self own than even that....he said he'd never seen a pussy that wet, and that his wife was never that wet, and that she was a doctor and educated him that wet pussies denote medical disorders...implying that he's been told by his MD wife, that her being dry is normal, not like because of dissatisfaction, and if she wasn't dry it would be abnormal and unhealthy.

Meanwhile she's off in Hawaii for weeks at a time with the personal trainer....well I learned that last part from memes so probably not true.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Cyrano4747 posted:

When you only exist to be a parody of conservatives, there's nothing that isn't out of bounds.

Also, it irks me that there's no report button on your posts. I've been interacting with your post for long enough, there should be some recourse here.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Memento posted:

When you only exist to be a parody of conservatives, there's nothing that isn't out of bounds.

Also, it irks me that there's no report button on your posts. I've been interacting with your post for long enough, there should be some recourse here.

Interestingly I can report my own posts. Lemme actually see if that's a thing the coders can work on, because frankly there should be report buttons on mod/admin posts.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

LifeSunDeath posted:

Meanwhile she's off in Hawaii for weeks at a time with the personal trainer....well I learned that last part from memes so probably not true.

That tweet was an obvious fake but Shapiro owns himself enough on the regular anyway

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Cyrano4747 posted:

frankly there should be report buttons on mod/admin posts.

Especially on Friday evenings around 2100 Eastern time.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Cyrano4747 posted:

Interestingly I can report my own posts. Lemme actually see if that's a thing the coders can work on, because frankly there should be report buttons on mod/admin posts.

I got probated once by mistake, because the mod though he was in the "ban if no images is posted" type thread...they admitted the mistake in PM's...but I still had to eat the probe...Lol, good times.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

LifeSunDeath posted:

I got probated once by mistake, because the mod though he was in the "ban if no images is posted" type thread...they admitted the mistake in PM's...but I still had to eat the probe...Lol, good times.

You've got nearly 40 probes, it's kinda water under the bridge at this point.

Hey Cyrano throw me a sixer with your finest probe gif for this one

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

LifeSunDeath posted:

it was more of a direct self own than even that....he said he'd never seen a pussy that wet, and that his wife was never that wet, and that she was a doctor and educated him that wet pussies denote medical disorders...implying that he's been told by his MD wife, that her being dry is normal, not like because of dissatisfaction, and if she wasn't dry it would be abnormal and unhealthy.

isn't she a chiropractor, not an md?

e: nope, that's wrong

Doc Hawkins has a new favorite as of 15:15 on Aug 19, 2020

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Doc Hawkins posted:

she's a chiropractor, not an md

oh my god :laffo:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Doc Hawkins posted:

NO loving WAY HAHAHA

Both of them being solid grifters makes way more sense now.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

chiropractors are still a thing? i thought that fake poo poo went out of style already

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART

Doc Hawkins posted:

not true dude

There’s plenty of reasons to make fun of smol Ben and his wife, but her profession isn’t one of them.

Like, do some basic loving fact checking before spreading misinformation.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Aggro posted:

not true dude

There’s plenty of reasons to make fun of smol Ben and his wife, but her profession isn’t one of them.

But I wanted to believe!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Memento posted:

You've got nearly 40 probes, it's kinda water under the bridge
Sounds like a medical condition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Aggro posted:

not true dude

I guess facts didn't care about our feelings :(