Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It’s up in the air what happened and non avian dinos may have lived for a million years after the impact

Which means that meme came true ??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
The truth is the dinosaurs were specifically targeted for extinction by ancient astronauts. This includes the swimming and flying dinosaurs.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

MizPiz posted:

The truth is the dinosaurs were specifically targeted for extinction by ancient astronauts. This includes the swimming and flying dinosaurs.

The dinosaur civilization was wiped out by time travelers and they did such a good job that we just think dinosaurs were some dumb lizard-birds who died from an asteroid

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

"WATCH ME START A WAR"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://twitter.com/funklord_vader/status/1295519363630587906?s=20

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

This will be the day that I died

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Crossposting

Sheen Sheen posted:

United States of America, circa 2020

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

drat, I didn't know Unknown Hinson was a piece of poo poo. That sucks.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Don't look back at WAP or this will happen to you

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 13:48 on Aug 19, 2020

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

These were the best part of Battlechess.

...and then the novelty wears off and, assuming you actually like chess, who wants to play a version where every move takes half a minute of animation?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

teethgrinder posted:

...and then the novelty wears off and, assuming you actually like chess, who wants to play a version where every move takes half a minute of animation?
People who discovered exciting new fetishes from it, presumably.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

90s Cringe Rock posted:

People who discovered exciting new fetishes from it, presumably.

I'm gonna have to think some things over

e: oh, huh, there was apparently a remake. I only ever knew the DOS version

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

teethgrinder posted:

Ahhh the heady days of ICQ with the incoming message sound from MPatHG: *TWONG* "Message for you sir"

It was hilarious ... the first 15 times

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

LifeSunDeath posted:

Don't look back at WAP or this will happen to you

:emptyquote:

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Kit Walker posted:

I'm gonna have to think some things over

e: oh, huh, there was apparently a remake. I only ever knew the DOS version
I know nothing about the remake, but iirc there were some 'sexy deaths' involving the queen in the DOS version.

Data Graham posted:

Ahhh the heady days of ICQ with the incoming message sound from MPatHG: *TWONG* "Message for you sir"

It was hilarious ... the first 15 times
...guilty.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaVowG5Y2DI

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

My kid is 9 and says they want an "It is Wednesday my Dudes" birthday party. I am not sure what that means.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
Throw some weird toads at them I don't know I never have my headphones on whenever that meme shows up.

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again

Man I haven’t thought of Unkown Hinson in like 20 years and it seems with good reason lmao.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Tree Bucket posted:

My kid is 9 and says they want an "It is Wednesday my Dudes" birthday party. I am not sure what that means.

Is their birthday on a wednesday? If not that seems like the most important thing to fix.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

divine

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

teethgrinder posted:

I remember a friend of mine in school told me about Battle Chess and it sounded like your typical Uncle Nintendo playground rumours. Apparently there's some especially funny animations involving the king.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I remember a friend of mine in school told me about Battle Chess and it sounded like your typical Uncle Nintendo playground rumours. Apparently there's some especially funny animations involving the king.

Good news!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YcRkzCvPHI

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_4jrMwvZ2A

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

This was a wild ride of emotions.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Tree Bucket posted:

Weird frogs, Spider-Man costumes, and a whole lot of screaming.

“It is your birthday, my dude. AaaaauuuuuuuUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!! :byodood:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

Southern white trash don't all fit into the same stereotype you see in media. There are tiers, and rich and educated Southern racists most definitely poo poo on poor Southern racists and call them hicks, rednecks, etc, while also holding pretty much exactly the same worldview as them on anyone who isn't white. Even poor white Southerners poo poo on anyone else who fits the redneck stereotypeore more closely than they do.

Also, most racist assholes haven't accepted how other people see them. They may even think they're perfectly accepting of other races as long as 'those people' don't 'act up' or ever make themselves seen in a way that makes white people uncomfortable.

So it's actually not surprising at all that a racist, conservative rear end in a top hat who hates BLM was part of a show making fun of redneck stereotypes for years and even thought he was in on the joke while being almost indistinguishable from what he parodied.

A few pages late but :hmmyes: this is some real poo poo.

Tree Bucket posted:

The good news is that you can find a whole playlist for Wednesday songs you can throw on at random times and be like "My Dudes it is Wednesday go nuts" and have them party extra hard.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Tree Bucket posted:

It looks like he’s inactive, so I can’t see the price, but here’s an easy present: https://www.cameo.com/jimmyhereofficial

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
My kids love the Hoo! Let The Owls Out! goon song and sing it all the time.

Scoop up the field mice PUSH OUT THE BONES

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

mind the walrus posted:

A few pages late but :hmmyes: this is some real poo poo.

The good news is that you can find a whole playlist for Wednesday songs you can throw on at random times and be like "My Dudes it is Wednesday go nuts" and have them party extra hard.

And randomly somewhere in the middle of the playlist: Rebecca Black.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Man these crunchy soundblaster fx are bringing me back

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

canyoneer posted:

My kids love the Hoo! Let The Owls Out! goon song and sing it all the time.

Scoop up the field mice PUSH OUT THE BONES

Here too! My eldest is a senior this year and we have all agreed that playing it when she graduates is the only option.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Moon Slayer posted:

Incorrect, we simply choose not to ban people until the sale goes through to discourage people having to buy things from the forums. 11-year probations are still very much on the menu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

You made me check if the sale finally went through. :(