Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I have never had interest in non-millitary flight sims.

What are you doing up there if not shooting 6 50 cals at a bf109?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

seiferguy posted:

I am incredibly bad at Flight Simulator and keep crashing my plane. I'll want to make a nice turn, I overturn, then overcorrect, pretty soon I'm in a tailspin then I land in someone's yard.

I hear it helps to think of flying as falling with style

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Eifert Posting posted:

Unloading a billion missiles into distant MiGs. Or lasering TIE Fighters. Somethings getting shot up, just not always Nazis (But always shoot down Nazis when you do have the chance! :eng101:).

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Unloading some Helios torpedoes into the main beam cannons of a Sathanas-class juggernaut in a desperate bid to flee the Capella system, naturally

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Bird in a Blender posted:

I actually am asking for a friend, so that’s not me. He’s had it for like 5 years and two apartments. He’s moving again in a couple weeks and doesn’t want to move it again so it’s either sell or haul to the alley.

lol, I believed you about the friend part, but for some reason didn't make the connection your friend might have taken the pic and sent it to you. Clearly if you're posting the picture, you must have taken it!

Samadhi posted:

Are the phone and the PC on the same wifi network? It looks like Spotify web app will try allowing control of the web app over wifi by devices with Spotify installed, so I would try disconnecting any other devices from the same wifi network as the PC as part of the troubleshooting steps.

It's been brought up to to Spotify as a known issue and their response was "go gently caress yourself, hagg" essentially. Feel free to PM me tomorrow if you want, I usually check my phone at work regularly.

holy poo poo, it seemed like such a niche problem I didn't even think to google it, so seeing that URL really made me laugh. Yeah, the phone and the laptop are on the same wifi. I'll put the phone in airplane mode when I launch it tomorrow. I had been considering running another cat6 cable or buying a little switch for this desk to wire my laptop dock. Maybe I'll plan to do that and hang a monitor mount, and consider it productive enough for a birthday weekend.

I asked as a bizarre curiosity/weird little annoyance, but if I screw around with it more I might shoot you a PM, thanks!

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Eifert Posting posted:

I have never had interest in non-millitary flight sims.

RIP Jane's Fighters Anthology.

Also I sucked poo poo at Falcon 3.0 and Tornado but spent countless hours trying to fly like a pro.

I spend way too much time flying planes in GTA V and it is fun but its a poor substitute. Good flight games are incredible.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

This pisses me off soooo much. First dude not even fired

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Hey D-Link, thoughts on these stairs?

I was gonna say that that looks like something you'd find in an AirBnB in Paris, but then a few posts later you said it's a company out of France. Of course I think the cantilever design is cool, but lol, putain de sécurité

Man...

FizFashizzle posted:

Big Ashkenazi Naturals

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/JeffPassan/status/1296239825788579842

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'mma drink some whisky and rye

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

drat, I guess everybody’s talking about FYAD today

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Maybe he just felt like racism was getting too much attention, and that homophobia could use a little spotlight?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

But what city was he talking about? Vacation planners need to know

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Bird in a Blender posted:

Yea I don’t understand how this isn’t some sort of apprentice program. Work a few years while in prison and get a job as soon as you’re released. It’s so stupid this isn’t already like this.
It's because they want people to stay in a cycle of being in and out of prison/poverty to use them as slave labor

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
This is a real Netflix movie coming out

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
A movie about an 11 year old girl exploring her sexuality through twerking? I'd post the Chris Hanson gif but apparently he's a giant weirdo now

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
sorry yall, thats empowering in 2020.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Rampant homophobia aside, it’s amusing to me that he apparently uses his announcer voice even when he’s not supposed to be on air.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Oh that's the annoying one. Makes sense.

Edit: he apparently got fired live on the broadcast.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

Oh that's the annoying one. Makes sense.

Edit: he apparently got fired live on the broadcast.

Did they let him do a Brockmire-esque farewell address?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

General Dog posted:

Did they let him do a Brockmire-esque farewell address?

Funny you should ask

https://twitter.com/jakequery/status/1296254509711228928?s=19

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/Fuzzy_DunIop/status/1296151913021546502?s=19

I gasped.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

THAT BALL IS OUTTA HERE, AND PROBABLY LOST INSIDE THE GIANT! PIT! OF NOTHINGNESS! THAT IS MY NEAR FUTURE JOB PROSPECTS

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Is he going to apologize to whatever city he was talking about?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

It's real, and it's fantastic

https://twitter.com/narIstrom/status/1296223132127289344?s=19

V.: https://m.soundcloud.com/yung-chomsky/youd-never-guess

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
I kinda laughed at the idea of Cameo when it came up, but I gotta say, it worked. My wife's 50th birthday is today and she was seriously bummed about it, plus she just lost her mother last week. She didn't want any kind of celebration, so I pretended not even to acknowledge the day. But, I paid for Jim O'Hair (Jerry Gergich from Parks & Rec, which she loves) to do a happy birthday video and he did the sweetest, longest, funniest and heartfelt message to her. Made her day. Very worth it.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Yeah they knew what was up

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I’m pretty sure I’m familiar with Brennaman from football, what conference does he do games for typically?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

General Dog posted:

I’m pretty sure I’m familiar with Brennaman from football, what conference does he do games for typically?

Big Ten Network

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

GD_American posted:

I kinda laughed at the idea of Cameo when it came up, but I gotta say, it worked. My wife's 50th birthday is today and she was seriously bummed about it, plus she just lost her mother last week. She didn't want any kind of celebration, so I pretended not even to acknowledge the day. But, I paid for Jim O'Hair (Jerry Gergich from Parks & Rec, which she loves) to do a happy birthday video and he did the sweetest, longest, funniest and heartfelt message to her. Made her day. Very worth it.

Dammit Larry

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:

GD_American posted:

:golfclap:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Kind of funny how he worked something being forcibly ejected from the ballpark into his sign off.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Are we still making fun of Laura Loomer? Because her face apparently looks like that on purpose.

https://twitter.com/renfamous/status/1296065668174028800?s=20

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Skwirl posted:

Are we still making fun of Laura Loomer? Because her face apparently looks like that on purpose.

https://twitter.com/renfamous/status/1296065668174028800?s=20

She looks like Oswald Cobblepot’s long lost daughter.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Wait Laura Loomer is 27. The gently caress?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
On the one hand I don't like shaming Loomer for her looks when there's so much else to shame her for

On the other if I were a plastic surgeon I would totally go redpill to drum up my business

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

GD_American posted:

this is a nice story ty for sharing!

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If you are a white supremecist and sign a comprehensive enough liability waiver I will perform cosmetic surgery on your face pro-bono.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

General Dog posted:

Low tier NFC games because he called a lot of Bucs games.