Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Honestly surprised it tool til week 2 for a Zoom themed competition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

this isnt making my fever better

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

JOHN CENA posted:

the actor in this clip is big brother exec producer chris dejoseph who was a writer for wwe who also performed as the big fat oily naked guy

Yeah, he's done these things regularly for BB. Like he was an alien punishment one year and a man yelling guy punishment another.

Despite his incredible unfunniness he was also one of the big creative minds behind Lucha Underground and had a role in turning BB17 Austin into this:

https://twitter.com/tde_gif/status/1293713270575161344

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

so...now which of memphis's 13 alliances does he yield loyalty to?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Welp. That sucks. I was rooting for Memphis at the start of the season but this week will probably be more of the Cody and Memphis show.

Only upside is he’ll probably nom two nobodies and maybe Kevin will go home this week.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
Give that man his own sketch show. I'd watch every episode.

Also, Enzo's corduroy hat and weird white shirt is just awful awful fashion choices.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

BGrifter posted:

Welp. That sucks. I was rooting for Memphis at the start of the season but this week will probably be more of the Cody and Memphis show.

Only upside is he’ll probably nom two nobodies and maybe Kevin will go home this week.

yeah he could make a move and go for kaysar and janelle now that they're vulnerable but i feel like he'll make the "safe" move and just put up nicole A and kevin

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Twin Cinema posted:

Give that man his own sketch show. I'd watch every episode.

Also, Enzo's corduroy hat and weird white shirt is just awful awful fashion choices.

its new jersey couture

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

JOHN CENA posted:

so...now which of memphis's 13 alliances does he yield loyalty to?

Memphis actually only has 1 alliance. Its not a real one but boy does Cody suddenly look like a genius for not putting him up and forcing his friends to form a fake alliance with the cranky old man even though they didn't want to.

I don't totally know what to expect from this. Cody, Nicole F, Dani, Tyler, and Christmas are in his alliance so they're safe. He's been trash talking Kaysar but I gotta think he's smart enough to leave him and Janelle around as backup and shields. His big target seems to be Ian but Cody and Nicole won't like that. Kevin and Nicole A might be looking at the block after a week of making Memphis lose sleep in Have Nots.

Ian better get playing this week or he could be in trouble.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I'm not going to convince myself Janelle and Kaysar are safe cause the night is young and the house wants blood.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Shneak posted:

I'm not going to convince myself Janelle and Kaysar are safe cause the night is young and the house wants blood.

I'm not convinced but like... it would just be real dumb for Memphis to put them up right after they spent a week begging him to align with them because they were so desperate. What are you accomplishing in that? There's gotta be bigger threats, and he's been ver vocal of being scared of Ian.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Shneak posted:

Memphis would be smart to go after them. But everything I’ve seen this week makes me think Memphis will take the safest possible option and nominate Kevin + someone random, Nicole A makes sense.

Kevin has been the most insufferable whiny kiss rear end all week so I’d be thrilled to see him go, even if it’s a total waste of a HoH week.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
I'm guessing there is some kinda difference between actually being there playing the comp and seeing the video versus watching it from home because how the hell do you miss the stuff on the back of the toilet it was right there and there were no other screens up ughhhhhhhhh.

BRO HOUSE WEEK 2 START

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't think Memphis needs to prove anything to anyone. No one's gunning for him. Cody's had a F2 with him since Day 1. All the new school are playing nice. Why take out isolated targets who have been begging to work with you? Give them safety and buy yourself some added protection and leave them for someone else's problem.

Granted, Kaysar was thinking of going after him if he won HOH, but Kaysar's flailing and I doubt he would have actually done that.

So yeah, I'm expecting the NicoleA/Kevin noms. But I'd bet big he's looking at an Ian backdoor.

BGrifter posted:

Kevin has been the most insufferable whiny kiss rear end all week so I’d be thrilled to see him go, even if it’s a total waste of a HoH week.
Well good news, that incredibly pathetic performance all but guarantees we'll keep getting On the Block Kevin until the house explodes or they get sick of him and boot him! So who's playing a genius game now?

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Aug 14, 2020

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

STAC Goat posted:

So yeah, I'm expecting the NicoleA/Kevin noms. But I'd bet big he's looking at an Ian backdoor.

Well good news, that incredibly pathetic performance all but guarantees we'll keep getting On the Block Kevin until the house explodes or they get sick of him and boot him! So who's playing a genius game now?

An Ian backdoor would be incredibly disappointing, but seems plausible.

Dear god I hope Kevin goes this week. I went into the season completely neutral but now I loathe him even more than Dani Donato.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
I do not understand why you hate Kevin for clearly just panicking on the block week 1

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Like a lot of first week nominees Kevin landed on the block because he wasn't really bonding with people and then just started to drown in his own insecurities and anxiety. I think it stands out so much because like... Kevin's a 40 year old former player who has been through worse. And Keesha for her passivity and flaws at least seemed to not take it to heart that some 20 something kids didn't want to hang out with their step mom.

I'd like to believe Kevin can rebound. Kat was terrible W1 last season and turned into one of the few bright spots of the season. But he's incredibly isolated, has a terrible read on the house and is convinced he's right, and seems likely to end up back on the block this week. So I'm not holding out a lot of hope.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i mean most of the cast are 40 year old former players

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

True. I think Christmas actually tips it in that direction.

But like... so don't loving beg for Cody's approval. You'd hope that mature All Stars who have been through this game would handle those cliche hurdles better than newbs.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

curiousCat posted:

I do not understand why you hate Kevin for clearly just panicking on the block week 1

Lol he got put on the block in a way that basically screamed “you are extremely expendable to me” and spent the whole week apologizing to Cody and groveling before him for approval when it was patently obvious the whole time that Keesha was going home.

He’s a terrible player.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I just want to say that I low key love that Kevin beat Cody in the Safety comp.

Also Memphis totally gave David the FU on that Have Nots arm motion, right?

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Aug 17, 2020

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I am not sure if my perception is correct or not, but it appears that both Cody and Memphis have had a hard time selling their arguments.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

This is why I didn't understand why Memphis won HOH this week. Now he's shown that he is obviously playing two sides, and I am not sure if it's just words, but one alliance has no trust in him after this week.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think he wanted to take the shot at Ian and Christmas just messed that up. I also think Memphis thinks he's playing smoother than he is and just doesn't get that he's an rear end who pisses people off. There's also just the usual house hypocrisy. Everyone in his alliance is playing side alliances and poo poo. Its just ok when you do it and not when the other person does.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Yeah, that's a good point. In the conversations they've shown on TV, he doesn't really seem to be good at a social game. Dan and him may have been a duo, but there's probably a reason why I have never heard his name before this season.

And, while everyone is playing side alliances, he hasn't really done a good job of navigating them in his HOH. I think it only starts mattering when they get pressed on it and have to make a choice. He probably shouldn't have won HOH, and he definitely shouldn't have told Cody what Janelle told him.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Part of it is that Memphis sees his alliance as a means to an end just as he does Kaysar/Janelle. So like he doesn't really mind of Janelle wins and throws up two of them because he figures they'll be able to save Cody. And that assumes he cares about Cody. I THINK Memphis actually takes his "Commission" F2 with Cody seriously and think they're doing the reverse Dan/Derrick team up thing. But Cody's got like half a dozen other F2s and doesn't actually trust Memphis.

But like even IF Cody did trust Memphis, Memphis definitely mismanaged. Ultimately, he's a cranky old rear end in a top hat who terrorized the poo poo out of Kevin, Ian, and Nicole W1 because the lights in Have Nots wouldn't turn off. He doesn't want to tell people what he's doing or make a team decision. Last week he discarded Keesha without any effort to save her even though she saw him as her #1 in the game. Memphis is not Dan.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i wanted to watch big brother but it looks like theres a cop talking on my tv are west coast people just not gonna get to watch today?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Memphis is coming off like a big dickbag.
He kinda always was a dickbag even in BB10 but Dan kept him reigned in and neutered and QUIET.

The BB10 puppet show from Week 1 if you can find it uncensored has always proved Memphis is a dickbag.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm impressed that BB and Day managed to capture the complicated essence that is "David gaming." I hope they include him talking to Kaysar for maximum "WTF?"

edit: Aww. The left out a really great organic line.

Bay: drat. Kaysar was right (about David being connected to the alliance).
Day: Yeah, but I'm never gonna tell him he was.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Aug 21, 2020

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

BB's actually doing a really good job constructing this Nicole/Janelle thing into a coherent story. I thought for sure it would be a confused mess.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
ENZO VOTED FOR DAVID?????

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Hooly poo poo

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It had to be a hinky vote. If there had been some kind of flip on Enzo's side of the house Tyler and Christmas would have been in on it.

Unless by some magic Kaysar and Janelle flipped Enzo's vote and are about to shock the poo poo out of us.

My guess is he's gonna pin it on Day. He hates her.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Wooooah!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh poo poo, Janelle!

Guess you can only tell someone you hate them and don't want to work with them so many times before they take the hint.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
OHHHH poo poo! JANELLE

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Funny part is that totally fucks up Enzo's hinky vote plan. If it had been 4 votes you got Kevin, Janelle, Kaysar and a mystery person who didn't get the hint. But now its pretty clearly a hinky vote.

Wait, Tennessee is a girls' name? I thought that was her son.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I wasn't expecting that Janelle vote

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

Funny part is that totally fucks up Enzo's hinky vote plan. If it had been 4 votes you got Kevin, Janelle, Kaysar and a mystery person who didn't get the hint. But now its pretty clearly a hinky vote.

Wait, Tennessee is a girls' name? I thought that was her son.

On the other hand, having exactly 2 votes in favor of Nicole points directly to Kaysar and Janelle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

pospysyl posted:

On the other hand, having exactly 2 votes in favor of Nicole points directly to Kaysar and Janelle.

Only if Kevin denies he voted for her. Which, why would he?

Either way Kaysar and Janelle voting for Nicole is a non-subject. They're been targets since Day 1 and everyone knows they were campaigning their asses off for her. My guess is Enzo was targeting Day as part of a failed coupe but like, it makes no sense for Day to have voted with Kevin. Or for Kaysar and Janelle to split their votes.