Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

PookBear posted:

Hunter Biden, the McCains, colin powell are more important to the DNC than AOC and yet you dumb fuckers act like the moral failing for people not voting for biden is on the voter themselves and not the entire loving DNC and every mother fucker that endorsed Biden, including Bernie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

PookBear posted:

Biden was part of administration that resulted in friends of mine sustaining permanent disabilities from gun shot wounds and his son that lasted less than a month in the service for getting kicked out for coke after a direct commission is speaking at the DNC please shut the gently caress up forever

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Hang it in the National Portrait Gallery:

https://twitter.com/Josiensor/status/1296570740104404994

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Art

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
That looks like Russel Crowe in a wig.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

dude with ptsd and dead friends has strong opinions on politicians with dogshit foreign policy. weird. lol

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

PookBear posted:

Biden was part of administration that resulted in friends of mine sustaining permanent disabilities from gun shot wounds and his son that lasted less than a month in the service for getting kicked out for coke after a direct commission is speaking at the DNC please shut the gently caress up forever

Sir, this is an Arby's.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Blessed image.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

lmao this idiot fucker wants people to have healthcare lol what a piece of poo poo

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Holy poo poo :swoon:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

PookBear posted:

lmao this idiot fucker wants people to have healthcare lol what a piece of poo poo

Take it to the Biden thread and stop posting like an rear end in a top hat.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I feel your anger, pook. I'm sorry. This situation sucks.

e: Not trying to continue the derail. Just sensing someone in pain. Everything really loving sucks and it is hard to be optimistic.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
they impeached Trump because he picked on Biden's absolute trainwreck of a son who absolutely rode the grift train to success and not because of literally anything else he did which Democrats are mostly ok with

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
since you dweebs talked about booze here's a drink recipe that isn't shameful fancy pants baby nonsense

the sir drinks a lot
- take 16 ounce glass, fill 3/4 with a mix of every hard liqour you have. other quarter mix of orange juice and malt liqour.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

maffew buildings posted:

since you dweebs talked about booze here's a drink recipe that isn't shameful fancy pants baby nonsense

the sir drinks a lot
- take 16 ounce glass, fill 3/4 with a mix of every hard liqour you have. other quarter mix of orange juice and malt liqour.

this is best enjoyed immediately after waking up

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

this is best enjoyed immediately after waking up

In which case it requires a crisp piece of bacon as a stirrer.

I used to drink this when I was 14 but I used sprite and it was called "dad won't notice if we just add a little bit from each bottle."

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

stealie72 posted:

In which case it requires a crisp piece of bacon as a stirrer.

I used to drink this when I was 14 but I used sprite and it was called "dad won't notice if we just add a little bit from each bottle."

It's the continuation of hitting up all the dispensers on a soda machine.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug

PookBear posted:

Maybe take a break for a bit

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Maybe it's okay to poo poo on Biden, especially if you've got dead friends because of him and the administration he was in.

Tldr: LEAVE POOK ALONE

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
pook isn't wrong

Now for a feelgood :
https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1296501045498183683?s=20

This is the yacht that bannon was arrested on

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/OWHnews/status/1296606694299099136?s=19

???

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

ded posted:

pook isn't wrong

Now for a feelgood :

Imagine being in the US Postal Investigation Service and coming into work in the morning and being told you're going to go board a megayacht out at sea to arrest Steve loving Bannon.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Kazinsal posted:

Imagine being in the US Postal Investigation Service and coming into work in the morning and being told you're going to go board a megayacht out at sea to arrest Steve loving Bannon.

*loads grenade launcher and flips down night vision goggles*
"Bring it on."

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/20/politics/white-house-teachers-essential-workers/index.html

quote:

The White House is formally declaring teachers essential workers as part of their efforts to encourage schools around the country to reopen for in-person learning. The move is just the latest in the administration's aggressive campaign to pressure districts into bringing back students this fall -- and although the essential worker designation provides guidance for educators that is only voluntary, it calls on teachers to return to the classroom even after potential exposure.

The guidance for essential workers states that they can continue to work even after exposure to a confirmed case of Covid-19, provided they remain asymptomatic.

The DNC needs to make the covid response the #1 topic for beating trump. Bring up every day how 175k+ US citizens have died and the current administration is doing everything in its power to make that number go up because they value money over people.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

ded posted:

pook isn't wrong

Now for a feelgood :

It was funnier to imagine him getting arrested on that glorified dinghy pictured earlier.

Seeing his Bond Villain wannabe yacht just makes me cringe at how many Epstein-ings have taken place on that thing.

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Aug 21, 2020

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

BIG HEADLINE posted:

It was funnier to imagine him getting arrested on that glorified dinghy pictured earlier.

Seeing his Bond Villain wannabe yacht just makes me cringe at how many Epstein-ings have taken place on that thing.

What loving friend of his has THAT parked on the dock?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

"gently caress me, I'm not doing the FLIPL"

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

ded posted:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/20/politics/white-house-teachers-essential-workers/index.html

The DNC needs to make the covid response the #1 topic for beating trump. Bring up every day how 175k+ US citizens have died and the current administration is doing everything in its power to make that number go up because they value money over people.

Let's see what happens when a bunch of "essential workers" go on strike.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

not caring here posted:

What loving friend of his has THAT parked on the dock?

Okay fuckin' wow I'll answer my own question, thanks google

quote:

The boat, the Lady May, is owned by Guo Wengui, one of China's most wanted fugitives, who is wanted in Beijing on fraud, blackmail and bribery charges, according to the Washington Post

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

not caring here posted:

Okay fuckin' wow I'll answer my own question, thanks google

https://twitter.com/VOG_2020/status/1268383550543290370

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

ded posted:

Bring up every day how 175k+ US citizens have died and the current administration is doing everything in its power to make that number go up because they value money over people.

Yea, but if they did that then when they push for the same things because they value money over people it might be brought up again later.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

The strikes get crushed with violence, and he directs the dod to replace teachers, just like reagan and the atc strike.

"Ok susie, today we are going to learn how to pcms an abrams."

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Tallies from Iowa finally starting to firm up, 4,000 mi² recieved Cat-2 hurricane force winds destroying roughly 250,000,000 bushels or fourteen billion pounds of corn

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

shame on an IGA posted:

Tallies from Iowa finally starting to firm up, 4,000 mi² recieved Cat-2 hurricane force winds destroying roughly fourteen billion pounds of corn
oh no my biofuel corn subsidies !

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Kazinsal posted:

Honestly feels like we're getting closer and closer to a live action Venture Bros, minus the occasional spandex and WALKING EYE.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Duckworth said a thing so therefore I post the thing here.

https://twitter.com/evanmcmurry/status/1296631376154853383

https://twitter.com/evanmcmurry/status/1296631994269536258

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

Wingnut Ninja posted:

*loads grenade launcher and flips down night vision goggles*
"Bring it on."

Kept you waiting, huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

facialimpediment posted:

Duckworth said a thing so therefore I post the thing here.

Surely the cop was the better choice over the wounded warrior. -_-