Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1296849049878966277?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Eifert Posting posted:

The patriots are gonna go 0 and 3 and be the only team with that record when the season's canceled and secure the number one pick. Lawrence is gonna be the starting quarterback for the Pats next year.

And then around 2031 we're gonna find out that the patriots paid people to cough on players from other teams. Punishment will be a 100k fine and a second.

Agreed the team that's trying to have the worst record will definitely try and make other teams worse(?)

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Audin Tate is catching all the TDs with Ross and Green out. Seems like he'll be a lock for the roster.

Edit: with his body and Burrow's aptitude for the fade route he's gonna be dirty if he can reliably beat press.

He's one of my favorites, dude would be an all pro if he was two steps faster. I was afraid that Higgins was going to eat his lunch because hes got a similar body and more upside. I dunno if Tate is the perfect wr for Burrow, but Burrow is perfect for Tate.
VVV

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Aug 21, 2020

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Tate rules. Glad he has Burrow throwing to him.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Remember when we thought Earl Thomas had a threesome with his brother, those were a funny few hours.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
My man!

https://twitter.com/NFLUK/status/1296824473958486016?s=20

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I still think of Evans sometimes because he had one of the most heads up plays I've ever seen from a rookie.

His quarterback dramatically overthrew him and both the corner and the safety had him beat for the ball. Unless my memory is failing me it was pac man Jones and Reggie Nelson, who both have good hands. Evans realized the ball had sailed, grabbed the back of both defensive backs' jerseys and held them both to avoid them making a play on the football.

Smart.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kalli posted:

Kind of mad that I still have to listen to people pretend Stidham's gonna be anything but another career backup with maybe bad starter upside.

They signed Cam! just give me 24/7 updates about his style and how he's gonna truck linebackers.

If i'm gonna buy into some fantasy, let it at least be a fun one

remember Kevin O'Connell

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Imagine having Mike Evans and Chris Godwin as your weapons and still throwing 30 Interceptions in a season.

If Brady is still even half as good as he was, and IF we get a full season that Bucs offense should be a joy to watch.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Mega64 posted:

Imagine having Mike Evans and Chris Godwin as your weapons and still throwing 30 Interceptions in a season.

If Brady is still even half as good as he was, and IF we get a full season that Bucs offense should be a joy to watch.

He fixed his eyes.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Mike Evans owns. One of my fave WRs

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

MacheteZombie posted:

Mike Evans owns. One of my fave WRs

he loving rocks and I'm excited for Chase Claypool because Chase Claypool is Mike Evans 2.0 (with lil babby t-rex arms so not quite the ceiling)

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Spoeank posted:

he loving rocks and I'm excited for Chase Claypool because Chase Claypool is Mike Evans 2.0 (with lil babby t-rex arms so not quite the ceiling)

Claypool is already a training camp star

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
LOL

We didn't even have a real training camp this year and folk still hoping on that training camp all-star bandwagon.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
He's a 2nd round receiver on the Steelers yeah he's going to be passable receiver.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Puppy Bowl posted:

LOL

We didn't even have a real training camp this year and folk still hoping on that training camp all-star bandwagon.

Aren't you feeling the Hollywood hype? Shame he's just a blocker.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Richard Sherman has been grindin tape

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1296903742445543425

D-LINK posted:

Claypool is already a training camp star

you guys got a good one but you have like four top-3 round WRs under 25 so I'm not sure how that all shakes out

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Supposedly Jarred Stidham has a “leg injury” he’s been working through and that’s why he’s sucked. Sounds awfully convenient to me.

does he throw the ball with his feet?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

LOL

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

guys, mitch trubisky Looks Like a New QB Out There

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

New as in brand new at being a quarterback? Because i believe that.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, doubting srttelers wrs is a fools errand. Good thing their qb is 70.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Wait in what world is Evans underrated he's consistently ranked as a top 3 (top 5 as worst) receiver

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Every extremely great player on a team that doesn't do anything is considered underrated every year

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Whoa, Claypool has caught a ball in practice?!? My bad dude is legit.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

R.D. Mangles posted:

guys, mitch trubisky Looks Like a New QB Out There

Freshly emerged from his mother's womb like a newborn deer, stumbling around on his stupid deer legs.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Whoa, Claypool has caught a ball in practice?!? My bad dude is legit.

[in kawalimus voice]: The Ravens don't knjow how to draft and develop wide receivers. I wish we had a game changing wide receiver like the Steelers. I don't expect a fan of the team like the Ravens to see that man's hips are above that defensive back's shoulder pads high pointing the ball, If only the Ravens had a receiver like that.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Our 7th round pick who is 4th or 5th on the depth chart makes that catch every practice. Just saying.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

auden tate has a sub 50% catch rate in two years so I'd check on those dbs lol

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

D-LINK posted:

[in kawalimus voice]: The Ravens don't knjow how to draft and develop wide receivers. I wish we had a game changing wide receiver like the Steelers. I don't expect a fan of the team like the Ravens to see that man's hips are above that defensive back's shoulder pads high pointing the ball, If only the Ravens had a receiver like that.

You presume too much. I'll have you know that we have our own raw athlete out of Notre Dame that's done nothing in the NFL.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

DLink cared enough to pull out the step ladder so he could own us with that picture and it is my opinion that we should honor his sacrifice.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Spoeank posted:

auden tate has a sub 50% catch rate in two years so I'd check on those dbs lol

Ah yes vs the Legendary Pittsburgh Steelers corners.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Yeah I'm not gonna question the Steelers when it comes to WRs

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

a neat cape posted:

There are 3 or 4 teams in the NFL where, when they draft a wide receiver, you know they're going to be good and 3 or 4 teams in the NFL where you know they're going to be poo poo.

Even the few wide receivers that had been disappointing for the steelers recently have been disappointing because they're a head case not because of talent.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

a neat cape posted:

I'm glad the panthers are that way with linebackers.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Eifert Posting posted:

There are 3 or 4 teams in the NFL where, when they draft a wide receiver, you know they're going to be good and 3 or 4 teams in the NFL where you know they're going to be poo poo.

Even the few wide receivers that had been disappointing for the steelers recently have been disappointing because they're a head case not because of talent.

And the Ravens being one of those 3 or 4 teams where you know they will be poo poo is possibly what has kept the Ravens from being a dynasty. I really hope Brown can break that curse but I have a feeling he will wash out.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Speaking of the Ravens

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/1297154324469030913?s=19

What the hell is going on over there?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

shirts and skins posted:

Speaking of the Ravens

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/1297154324469030913?s=19