Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Simply amazing. I could not look away.

E:

Smells like funwaa

GlobglogGroAbgalab has a new favorite as of 23:56 on Aug 21, 2020

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/ewPa5MU.mp4
That did not end how I expected

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQpfYAxfiak

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

Here to make your dreams and nightmares come true.

Only four limbs? What is this garbage? I've got to fix this poor unanimated excuse for... No no no no close Blender right now you weirdo

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

haha yup

My favorite time running into this meme in the wild was in the comments of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG2HwH1JkAI

I always picture the final I WOULD LIKE TO SMELL THEM with like the camera cutting in to an extreme close-up of the guy's face with its rictus grin and eyes dilated to different diameters and the image shakes around

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Melaneus posted:

Only four limbs? What is this garbage? I've got to fix this poor unanimated excuse for... No no no no close Blender right now you weirdo

COWARD! CHARLATAN!

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

COWARD! CHARLATAN!

Maybe I'd be a little more brave for the right price

I can't kid myself, it's not the shame, it's all about how much of my dwindling time I'm willing to waste on a project

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Data Graham posted:

I WOULD LIKE TO SMELL THEM
|
|
|
|
\

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

rydiafan posted:

Is that tweet real? Can't find it on Twitter.

Yeah that's because it's not real, sadly.

That's the danger of being a stupid idiot all day. People will believe any faked screenshot as long as it makes you look like an rear end.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I would like to smell them those eggs haha
\

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Man, Plucky Duck didn't fare so well after Tiny Toons

Read Snigfut
Feb 19, 2013

Mostly harmless.

Math curriculum documents that look like shitposts.

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

Read Snigfut posted:

Math curriculum documents that look like shitposts.

After a quick search, all I can say is - what the hell was this "Circle of Concern" thing doing in a math curriculum?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Should’ve changed his patch

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

In it

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I saw this in a King of the Hill meme facebook group. I don't know if it's a meme or not, but I saw it so now you have to too.

quote:

Holy loving poo poo. I want to gently caress Peggy so loving goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I see her I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. I’ve beaten my meat at least 50 times to her playing Boggle. My dreams are nothing but constant loving sex with Peggy. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Peggy tight white pussy.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

quote:

Holy loving poo poo. I want to gently caress Peggy so loving goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I see her I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. I’ve beaten my meat at least 50 times to her playing Boggle. My dreams are nothing but constant loving sex with Peggy. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Peggy tight white pussy.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

rodbeard posted:

I saw this in a King of the Hill meme facebook group. I don't know if it's a meme or not, but I saw it so now you have to too.

diagnosis: meme

this is the first version of it i saw

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

rodbeard posted:

It is a meme, it's a copy of Witch Mercy copypasta, but with Peggy

quote:

😍Guys😍, I'm 😲shaking😲. I'm loving😲 shaking😲. I never wanted to 👉👌🍆🍑breed 🍑🍆👉👌with anyone more than I want to with 🎃👻Halloween 👻✝️Mercy.✝🎃️ That 💯perfect,💯 ⏳curvy ⏳😍body.😍 Those 😍bountiful😍 🍈breasts🍈. The 👪child 👪bearing😍 hips😍 of a 🖼️💐literal goddess💐🖼️. It honestly loving 😳😳hurts😳😳 knowing that I'll never ❤️👅💋mate ❤️👅💋with her, ⬆️pass⬆️ my 👖genes👖 through her, and have her 👑birth👑 a set of 👪💯perfect offspring.💯👪 I'd do loving💰💰💰 ANYTHING💰💰💰 for the chance to get 🎃👻Halloween👻✝️ Mercy✝️🎃 pregnant. ☠️A ☠️N ☠️Y ☠️T ☠️H☠️ I ☠️N☠️ G☠️. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly ❎too much ❎to loving 🐻bear.🐻 Why would 🌨️Blizzard🌨️ create something so 💯perfect? 💯To loving 😈tantalize😈 us? loving 😂laugh 😂in our💩 faces?!💩 ⚰️Honestly guys, I just loving can't anymore. gently caress.⚰️

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

this smug mfer horny as hell

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I found this same meme from the same facebook group and don't want to know what led to that comment.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Turpitude II posted:

this smug mfer horny as hell

that dude fish fucks.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

WITCHCRAFT posted:

that dude fish fucks spawns

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Fish don't actually gently caress, they just kind of jizz together.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

That dude spends his whole life getting ready to jizz in the general direction of a pile of eggs and this somehow kills him. He doesn't even get laid in the process.

Shy and Shameless
Jul 15, 2015

Raised by birbs

Fister Roboto posted:

Fish don't actually gently caress, they just kind of jizz together.

Very much a spray and pray method.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

LET ME IN I'M TRYNA gently caress

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Gotta hand it to salmon (and mantises) for knocking humans out of the top slot for dumbest heterosexuals.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Salmon seem more bisexual really.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
https://twitter.com/booksididnt/status/1296771238518456322?s=21

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

rodbeard posted:

I found this same meme from the same facebook group and don't want to know what led to that comment.

Too bad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jordan_(American_politician)#Ohio_State_University_sexual_abuse_scandal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

2020 summed up quickly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K4oym9Pw48

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 10:47 on Aug 22, 2020