Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Groovelord Neato posted:

I seent people vape on stream before.
Twitch allows it if it's legal in the place you are streaming from but i think you have to have 18+ setting and some people in chat will bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

twitch's moderation basically works on if things get reported or not. so small streams can get away with breaking the rules because nobody reports things, but if you're pulling in thousands of viewers like matt you've got a good chance of having narcs and have to err on the side of caution.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Gwen is tweeting something about leftist Gamergate and I just wanted to share that with you all thanks ttfn

THS
Sep 15, 2017

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Gwen is tweeting something about leftist Gamergate and I just wanted to share that with you all thanks ttfn

interesting, im eating breakfast tacos and having a coffee while looking at my cat

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

THS posted:

interesting, im eating breakfast tacos and having a coffee while looking at my cat

Show us the cat

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Mr. Lobe posted:

Show us the cat

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Mr. Lobe posted:

Show us the cat

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Nice

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Oh yeah dats a good friend

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

:hmmyes:

THS
Sep 15, 2017

ive had 6 cats in my life and this one is by far the dumbest and happiest one. his name is brexit

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Hell yeah

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Wanna pet that cat

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

THS posted:

ive had 6 cats in my life and this one is by far the dumbest and happiest one. his name is brexit

Finally, I know what brexit is

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Finally, I know what brexit is

Yeah I see why people are excited about this now

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Brexit owns

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

yospos cats all have names like "jpeg" and "netgear router" so it makes sense that a chapo thread reg would have a cat named "brexit"

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

THS posted:

lol

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Puppy Galaxy posted:

yospos cats all have names like "jpeg" and "netgear router" so it makes sense that a chapo thread reg would have a cat named "brexit"

A cat named Juul

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

a catperson name virgil

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Heath posted:

A cat named Juul

might steal this someday

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Latest ep made me go back and listen to Mcluskey for the first time in like ten years and Does Dallas is good as hell so thanks Chris

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Puppy Galaxy posted:

lmao

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Mee-YOW! That’s one crabby tabby!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Wizard Master posted:

Mee-YOW! That’s one crabby tabby!

uh, pretty sure that's a tuxedo cat

also he's looking out the window in the direction of the sun (note the shadow of the chair's arm and reflected images on the cornea), which is probably why his pupils are contracted. he likely isn't actually upset

Mr. Lobe fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Aug 23, 2020

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

What do you reckon he is thinking about when this photo was taken?

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

No I’m just confused by someone saying “Matt can’t do drugs on Stream, he’ll get kicked off by Twitch” when doing drugs is literally the only thing I’ve ever seen him do in stream. That’s why I’m curious, how does Twitch go by those rules, federally scheduled or by state, or do they just not give a gently caress because it’s 2020 and anyone who doesn’t think weed is fine is a boomer dork

like all website with an automated report system, the policing body for twitch is angry masses. people get reported because they poo poo-talked another streamer with lots of clout, or for being a woman, stuff like that. if you break a rule and you have a small + chill audience, nothing is going to happen because none of those people have a grudge that can be settled with the report button.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

little munchkin posted:

like all website with an automated report system, the policing body for twitch is angry masses. people get reported because they poo poo-talked another streamer with lots of clout, or for being a woman, stuff like that. if you break a rule and you have a small + chill audience, nothing is going to happen because none of those people have a grudge that can be settled with the report button.

Also the drug he's usually on is acid, which I think gets around the rules because he does it first and then records the stream.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I think he's only been on acid once on stream

It's a testament to the imagination of goons that from the content of what he's saying, that he must be on the most intense psychedelic drug you're currently aware of

I'm also not sure people can competently elucidate on history, politics, and things of that nature when they're on acid? I also don't think it's a drug you do every day lol

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
What happened to This is Sus? It was one of the highlights of my week and I thought he said he had at least one more episode in the tank.

Edit: Also

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1297601342253432832?s=21

I genuinely do not understand if he is saying this in service of or against not voting

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Aug 23, 2020

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Believe that's a Simpsons quote? Just riffing on some dumb thing David Sedaris said recently about not being into Biden is like you're being offered chicken or dogshit and you ask questions about the chicken.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I love all these weird hypotheticals because you can’t ever go “I just wouldn’t eat at a place that served chicken and dogshit”

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Believe that's a Simpsons quote? Just riffing on some dumb thing David Sedaris said recently about not being into Biden is like you're being offered chicken or dogshit and you ask questions about the chicken.

It’s from that OhNoSheTwitnt person

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Turns out it's something Sedaris wrote in 2008 in the New Yorker; libs started passing it around again recently:

quote:

“To put [undecided voters] in perspective, I think of being on an airplane.

The flight attendant comes down the aisle with her food cart and, eventually, parks it beside my seat. ‘Can I interest you in the chicken?’ she asks. ‘Or would you prefer the platter of sh*t with bits of broken glass in it?’

To be undecided in this election is to pause for a moment and then ask how the chicken is cooked.”

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

It's really obnoxious how Americans have Memento disease for every 4-8 years.

Your chicken led to you being forced to eat poo poo and gargle glass you dips.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Turns out it's something Sedaris wrote in 2008 in the New Yorker; libs started passing it around again recently:

So this was said about John McCain, who just got a massive tribute at the Democratic Convention that liberals were creaming themselves over?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

I think it's very reasonable to be concerned about the quality of the chicken at a restaurant that serves poo poo and broken glass.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Jippa posted:

What do you reckon he is thinking about when this photo was taken?

nothing, just blank

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The DNC gaslighting it’s own people by painting McCain and Bush Jr. as heroes of old instead of war criminals is just unreal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

peanut- posted:

So this was said about John McCain, who just got a massive tribute at the Democratic Convention that liberals were creaming themselves over?

Republicans are always both the vilest monsters in the world, and respectable people we should make friends with.