Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Taintrunner posted:

Berlin is not leftist. Stop lying to people, which is the only thing you’ve done in this thread, and to yourself, which is even more shameful.

Berlin literally has a leftist government op, I don't know what else to tell you. Like I said, it's pretty cool, they just put into effect a law which caps rents and makes it illegal for private landlords to raise the rent for the next 5 years 🤷‍♂️

oliwan has issued a correction as of 23:57 on Aug 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gosts
Jan 15, 2016

kanye 2020!

edit: wrong thread sorry

edit2: wait, no it isn't.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oliwan posted:

Berlin literally has a leftist government op, I don't know what else to tell you. Like I said, it's pretty cool, they just put into effect a law which caps rents and makes it illegal for private landlords to raise the rent for the next 5 years.

That’s liberalism you moron. You’re a politically illiterate child trying to get a attention, go help yourself to a juice box from the fridge already and stop nothing the adults having a seriously discussion about electing Kanye West to the office of the President of the United States.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

oliwan posted:

Americans are not good at democracy and don't understand its basic aspects??? Well I never...

This is correct. Americans are bad at democracy because they think they can obtain concessions from power while giving them everything they want (their votes, money, and unpaid labor)

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Taintrunner posted:

That’s liberalism you moron. You’re a politically illiterate child trying to get a attention, go help yourself to a juice box from the fridge already and stop nothing the adults having a seriously discussion about electing Kanye West to the office of the President of the United States.

you were banned and gave $10 to an abuser just to post again lol

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

It's kinda weird how the GOP keeps getting purged by their voters for increasing flavors of lunatics but Dem politicians take their voters for granted and don't give a poo poo what they think because they know they have nowhere to go

Anyways, I'm sure voting for them while being really unhappy about it will definitely make them change their minds

Gosts
Jan 15, 2016

oliwan posted:

drat you were already shooting blanks but now you're out of blanks

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

surely voting for the guy who made everything terrible is a way of making everything not-terrible. i am smart. i am a politics understander. you best not cross me, op, lest you get the business end of my patented heavy-duty snark!!!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oliwan posted:

You know I’m right about everything I’ve said and you have literally zero counter, yet you keep posting.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
anyway im out before I get brutally owned by the insane virtual reality guy again, peace

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oliwan posted:

anyway im out before I get brutally owned by the insane virtual reality guy again, peace

There’s no need to announce that you’re a pathetic liberal scurrying away in defeat after humiliating yourself in public.

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar
i can never tell a durnopf voter to gently caress off again cause they might have been tactically voting and then i will have been owned on the internet for not understanding democracy

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

oliwan posted:

aaaaaaand stay out!!

*dusts off hands*

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Turtle Watch posted:

Some people here are voting for Kanye for moral reasons, for being the only candidate with the clarity and bravery to call out the depredations of the Bush admin while they were happening. I am a tactical operator voting for Kanye strategically as I have ascertained the kinetic electoral situation. I have multiple political science and musical degrees and served several tours of duty in Chiraq. Biden cannot win I have run the numbers. The ONLY hope is for his misguided candidates to vote Kanye. It is Kanye or Cheeto it is that simple.

Thank you for your service. Semper ye

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

attaching a rail and aiming laser to my right index finger in order to vote tactically

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

if youre german could you give some tips on how to work with a far right government

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

oliwan posted:

lmao a parting shot.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
kanye is my op

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

yeazy reupholstered my ballot

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

someone post that dril tweet about the corn for the guy who kept saying op

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Imagine not knowing what virtual reality means in 2020

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it's page 28 and there's not a single yard sign to be found

don't you know yard signs win elections!?!? <:gonk:>

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Yeezy reupholstered my country

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Oh boy 100s of posts in the ye thread...

:chloe:

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
yeah I'm a Y E E Z E R

Ye
Ebiden sucks
E
Z
E
R

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
yo taintrunner i understand your anger and i am not excited that biden is the closest thing i have to a realistic choice. i have purposely sabotaged his campaign by joining phone banks and just furiously clicking through over a thousand people in the biden outreach database and declaring them deceased, or putting in notes like "Thinks Biden is a 90's Republican and called Kamala a pig."

at the same time, i talk to my ex. they are a black transwoman and theyre genuinely afraid of what another confirmation of an aggressively racist and openly anti-trans administration means for them. even on the softer, non-policy stuff, just having those rightwing assertions of superiority reaffirmed at the national level trickles down and affects people

i live in california so i have the luxury of not voting for biden on a moral stance and not having to really think about it. but i ask myself: if i lived in a battleground state how would my moral calculus work? i wouldnt consider myself an accelerationist, but i think a system that produces two senile rapists as my realistic choices for president is immensely hosed up. im pretty ambivalent toward biden winning or trump winning and tearing that system down. but i think of how my vote, no matter how small, affirms a reality that affects people i love. like, it is not a coincidence that hate crimes went up from 2016 onward. but like i said, i have the luxury of not being faced with any real moral decision given california's voting history.

i havent made a clear decision and its something i continue to think about. anyway, sorry for this semi-serious post. i poo poo cum. give me your money.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
name a single thing Joe Biden would do to improve the life of a Black transwoman.

here’s a hint: it’s loving nothing

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

name a single thing Joe Biden would do to improve the life of a Black transwoman.

here’s a hint: it’s loving nothing

yeah, i get it. youre angry. but not doing anything is better than actively discriminating against transfolk , which the Trump administration has pursued but was thankfully struck down by the SCOTUS, somehow.

like im in total agreement with you, its an extremely lovely choice at the ballot box this year. vote your conscience i just wanted to share my thoughts because im drunk and i like posting

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
vote for Howie, who hasn’t weaponized the state to destroy Black and brown bodies for literal decades

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like im extremely pissed off too, which is why i join phone banks and sabotage them. i hate biden

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

vote for Howie, who hasn’t weaponized the state to destroy Black and brown bodies for literal decades

yeah, i get it. but im a white college educated male who can pass for straight. im pretty insulated from the harm trump can do. like i said, i live in california so it doesnt reallly matter. but i ask myself: if i lived in a battleground state, could I ask other people to suffer on my behalf for a moral stance i personally do not suffer from?

vote however you want but its something i struggle with, personally

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
swing states should especially vote for Howie. why would you vote for a warmongering rapist psycho who pisses in your face and tells you it’s raining

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

oliwan posted:

the French voted for Macron not because they supported him, but because they absolutely didn't want the fascist alternative to win. this is a good thing. now they are dealing with Macron, but that is better than dealing with a literal fascist.

the situation is the same in the US. there are two options and they both suck. however, one is the lesser of two evils, so you vote for them. I really don't understand how this is such a contentious topic.

saying that voting is an act of affirmation or an act of support is theoretical bullshit and intellectually dishonest. its also not at all how democracies work. voting has always been a pragmatic act that can be done out of support for the person you are voting for, or out of hatred of the person they are running against.

Pragmatically even if I lived in a swing state my vote, as someone who's been paying attn to politics to a simply unhealthy degree akin to the most sweat stained Mets fan unrolling stats about Mike Baxter since loving 2001, would be invalidated by a dozen idiots voting for someone bc their name comes up first.

None of our votes matter. So all that matters is how we vote. What the vote means to us. What it signifies. What it is trying to achieve morally.

And I sure as gently caress ain't voting for the guy trying to make GW Bush's 3rd term happen even if he is against a less polite and more voracious version.

Let's go Hawkins!

Maria Juana
May 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

oliwan posted:

Berlin literally has a leftist government op, I don't know what else to tell you. Like I said, it's pretty cool, they just put into effect a law which caps rents and makes it illegal for private landlords to raise the rent for the next 5 years 🤷‍♂️

Again with this loving poo poo.

Didn’t you post the same garbage in the Trmp Thread? Stop being such a worthless moron, oliwan

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

swing states should especially vote for Howie. why would you vote for a warmongering rapist psycho who pisses in your face and tells you it’s raining

i get it but i dont see trump winding down any wars because he would consider that a loss and trump doesnt lose. like, i can see trump rolling back our satellite military presence in european states but i do not believe he will back down anywhere else

i just see it as continued foreverwars with both candidates

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Jewel Repetition posted:

Off-brand succ tears: Biden loses but wins the popular vote
Homemade succ tears: Biden loses completely
Deluxe succ tears: Biden's margin of loss is less than the number of people voting for left-wing third parties
Gourmet succ tears: His margin of loss is less than the number of people voting for Kanye

Lol this is it. My laughter on election day is the loss margin.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like if the taliban leadership had any brains they would give trump a publisher's clearing house sized VICTORY DECLARATION oversized check style document saying trump kicked their asses so hard they surrendered in the face of his domineering personality personality while posting tiktok videos of themselves burning down american military bases but i unno

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Turtle Watch posted:

If you protest vote forBiden he will either lose humiliatingly or it will be suspiciously close in a state that is eventually given to Trump in dubious circumstances like all of our previous elections. In that case Biden, like Kerry and Gore will meekly shuffle off. Kanye is the only one on the ballot with a proven record of calling out unfair winners in competitions, so if you vote for him he will fight for you.

holy poo poo

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

oliwan posted:

nice biden outreach buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
is that true? because you can just email the admins and show them proofs of donation to RAINN

i thought everyone knew this but you can show proofs of donation to charitable causes during the lowtax→jeff transition to get paid forums services. look in QCS.