Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino

InediblePenguin posted:

I also heard the Marilyn Manson rib thing in school and my much-older cousin told me it was a lie and she knew it because she'd heard them say the same thing about Prince and also David Bowie

Time to start the crossover rumour of "Marilyn Manson had a rib removed so he could suck his own dick, then they pumped a pint of his own semen out of his stomach".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

NonzeroCircle posted:

Time to start the crossover rumour of "Marilyn Manson Paul from The Wonder Years had a rib removed so he could suck his own dick, then they pumped a pint of his own semen out of his stomach".

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/acrazedmonkey/status/1295409892354854919?s=21

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I still don't understand how the advertising campaign of Planters is to blame for 2020.

If anything a million nerds all wishing for time to play Animal Crossing made it happen

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

NonzeroCircle posted:

Time to start the crossover rumour of "Marilyn Manson had a rib removed so he could suck his own dick, then they pumped a pint of his own semen out of his stomach".

when u nut but u still succin

Anza Borrego
Feb 11, 2005

Ovis canadensis nelsoni
I thought the rib remove rumor started with Maynard. Didn’t the interior of one of the albums have a graphic of him supposedly blowing himself?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
I can't hear about someone sucking their own dick without thinking of the forums goon who said he could do it but said "it's a lot more like sucking a dick than it is like having your dick sucked". It's one of history's great accidentally profound quotes, along the lines of Mike Tysons "everyone's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth".

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

what did he do wrong tho?

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Anza Borrego posted:

I thought the rib remove rumor started with Maynard. Didn’t the interior of one of the albums have a graphic of him supposedly blowing himself?

I think so?

nsw
https://i.imgur.com/uX7djvR.jpg

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

InediblePenguin posted:

I also heard the Marilyn Manson rib thing in school and my much-older cousin told me it was a lie and she knew it because she'd heard them say the same thing about Prince and also David Bowie

To throw the heat off your perversion, all you have to do is accuse a couple of peers sharing it.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

:eng101: It was a flicker graphic so you could tilt the album back and forth and see it in motion

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Trig Discipline posted:

I can't hear about someone sucking their own dick without thinking of the forums goon who said he could do it but said "it's a lot more like sucking a dick than it is like having your dick sucked". It's one of history's great accidentally profound quotes, along the lines of Mike Tysons "everyone's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth".

I love this and am quoting it so one day I might be able to find it again

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Trig Discipline posted:

incredible

Laopooh
Jul 15, 2000

Oh God, I just sent this screen to my mom plus gf chat instead of my just gf chat (her name comes first alphabetically and I've been quarantine drinking since noon so cut me a break lol) Screen from gfs phone since I panic deleted my text to no avail.

That quote is too funny tho :keke:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

The true dumb marketing move was to create a forum so horrifying that we live in fear of our families finding out our involvement :sweatdrop:

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Trig Discipline posted:

That sounds like me and it is. I don't know how many people I've had to say "yeah I've sucked my own dick but that's NOT THE POINT" to but hopefully I have saved at least a handful of men a lot of time and effort or encouraged them in their quest. Age and fatness has long since removed any possibility of personally repeating the act but it's good to see that the knowledge from my trip report has entered the Goon Hivemind. If it wasn't me their description is dead on.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Captain Hygiene posted:

The true dumb marketing move was to create a forum so horrifying that we live in fear of our families finding out our involvement :sweatdrop:

You post on 4chan?

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

predictions for xmas season 2020: mr peanut teams up with rick and morty, accidentally gets exposed to a time dilation anomaly and ends up old again, continues to sell his brethren to be eaten by ape monsters

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
https://twitter.com/discoverLA/status/1297982132032167941?s=19
Spend what little money you have to feed the LA economy!

Edit: It got removed, here's the tweet.

Gann Jerrod has a new favorite as of 22:54 on Aug 24, 2020

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Desert Bus posted:

That sounds like me and it is. I don't know how many people I've had to say "yeah I've sucked my own dick but that's NOT THE POINT" to but hopefully I have saved at least a handful of men a lot of time and effort or encouraged them in their quest. Age and fatness has long since removed any possibility of personally repeating the act but it's good to see that the knowledge from my trip report has entered the Goon Hivemind. If it wasn't me their description is dead on.

Aahaha, awesome. For real that quote has stuck with me through the years because it's kind of the perfect encapsulation of an experience that sounds great but turns out to be more work than it's worth. Another thing that stuck with me about that was that there were a couple of people in the thread who were completely not understanding what you meant but then a whole bunch of people were like "no I know exactly what he means".

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
One of our senators, a McSally, went out last Friday and encouraged people to skip a meal and donate to her fundraising.

Of course every conservative radio host is saying it was a joke and a great joke and why can't people take a joke where a loving millionaire on yet another paid vacation asks for poor people to give her money?

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

I keep getting this ad on reddit and it just baffles me. Peeled oranges?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I dunno, it got you to notice it.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

It got you to share it, maybe that's the whole idea

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I don't even like oranges and I'm having some Reeboks shipped here right now

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Those are clearly mandarins. They've sold out to the chinese!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Gann Jerrod posted:

Why not just suggest breaking windows for a cheap thrill?

Brick Shipment
Jun 22, 2009

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I keep getting this ad on reddit and it just baffles me. Peeled oranges?

It just makes me want a mandarin, honestly

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

Gann Jerrod posted:

I mean, visiting the taco cart and playing some minigolf three times should be achievable for a lot of folks.

Spending three nights in a hotel in Los Angeles is a good way to max a credit card or get bedbugs, possibly both.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Gann Jerrod posted:

Barring a situation where your house burned down or you're escaping domestic violence or something, why on earth would someone who already lives in Los Angeles stay at a Los Angeles hotel?

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

To support the job creators, duh.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Someone in LA’s tourism office is covering for an affair.

Spouse notices the charges? “I was supporting the local economy!”

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

In a big enough city, or if you live far enough out in the burbs, it can make sense to spend the night in a hotel rather than commute back after an event or fancy date night.

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

YeahTubaMike posted:

Barring a situation where your house burned down or you're escaping domestic violence or something, why on earth would someone who already lives in Los Angeles stay at a Los Angeles hotel?

In-laws offered to take care of the kids for the night so you can make another one.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

YeahTubaMike posted:

Idk. I've definitely just stayed in a hotel in my own city just to get away from home a couple of nights. Especially for anniversaries when I was semi-broke in my early 20s.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

hotel bangin' is actually a super economical form of entertainment if you split the bill enough ways

leave a tip for housekeeping though

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

blatman posted:

hotel bangin' is actually a super economical form of entertainment if you split the bill enough ways

leave a tip for housekeeping though

Stop inviting lepers.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

you aren't my supervisor

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

blatman posted:

you aren't my supervisor

Regardless, your technique is flawed. I haven't seen an Alabama Hot Pocket that bad since college.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Soylent Pudding posted:

In a big enough city, or if you live far enough out in the burbs, it can make sense to spend the night in a hotel rather than commute back after an event or fancy date night.

Last summer my girlfriend at the time and I stayed at a hotel like ten minutes from my apartment because it was within walking distance of a concert we were going to. It was nice being able to not have to worry about driving after having some beer, or finding parking.