Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Groovelord Neato posted:

It's supposed to be a hip thrust much like this is supposed to be a deadlift:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIhAlmHA2ZA

this to me only constitutes further evidence disproving that Don Jr. is a real person, and not simply Will Arnetts most ambitious comedic project to date :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Azathoth posted:

when someone goes from platforming nazis and espousing some really, and I mean really lovely opinions, then just kinda drifts into being not with barely a "I've totally changed and grown up" for an excuse, that means that either they're an amoral grifter and shouldn't be trusted or they're a closet nazi and shouldn't be trusted. at a minimum, absolutely nothing they say should be taken at face value, including any newfound not-horrible opinions. i think she's almost certainly an amoral grifter who thought that the alt-right was a good long-term bet and is now furiously trying to backpedal her way out of that, but she can gently caress off forever regardless

meh, i have no love for shoe, but i don't think she's a grifter. maybe i'm wrong, but some leftie youtubers like vaush think she's made some genuine changes.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Mr Interweb posted:

meh, i have no love for shoe, but i don't think she's a grifter. maybe i'm wrong, but some leftie youtubers like vaush think she's made some genuine changes.

If she genuinely regretted anything shed done 2015-2019, she wouldnt make a performance of it. She could just go back to being a person without a youtube, which is what I would do if I realized I was the problem and was basically nazi boxxy.

Shes not even an American. All this concern about Bernie getting shafted doesnt affect her in the slightest. Im not convinced she isnt just being a strasserite and trying to get some rude leftist children tumbling down the pipeline.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i generally steer away from making fun of how people look because i'm a fat, ugly piece of poo poo myself, but, laura loomer not only actively chose to look like that, she actually paid someone to re-sculpt her to look like that

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Vaush is garbage.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Alan Smithee posted:

is she gonna get ants :stare:

in reverse, friend. in reverse.

shes going to give ants

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana
Thants.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I don't know much about the Internet people's but always enjoy the drama, who are Vaush or Shoe?

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Flipswitch posted:

I don't know much about the Internet people's but always enjoy the drama, who are Vaush or Shoe?

vaush is an anarcho-bidenist, shoe is sh0eonhead, former rightwinger now somewhat left or whatever, you're not missing much if you don't know about them

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Vaush sounds like either an obscure onomatopoeia or a poo poo anime character.

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

who's the guy? he looks hella familiar, but i'm blanking on the name

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Mr Interweb posted:

Vaush is dumb

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

freemandela posted:

who's the guy? he looks hella familiar, but i'm blanking on the name

Bruh, that's fuccboi supreme Jacob Wohl.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Bruh, that's fuccboi supreme Jacob Wohl.

is he wearing his dads suit

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

If she genuinely regretted anything shed done 2015-2019, she wouldnt make a performance of it. She could just go back to being a person without a youtube, which is what I would do if I realized I was the problem and was basically nazi boxxy.

Shes not even an American. All this concern about Bernie getting shafted doesnt affect her in the slightest. Im not convinced she isnt just being a strasserite and trying to get some rude leftist children tumbling down the pipeline.

and it's not like it was just a short dalliance. she jumped on what she thought was the winning horse with the early alt-right, and only jumped off once it was clear that it was a bad long term bet. if she's just dumb as rocks, then she's also stupendously lucky to have hit both the beginning and end so accurately, and to now do exactly what is necessary to rehabilitate her image. absolutely nothing about her makes me think she's dumb.

like, i really do hope that she's experienced genuine internal change. really, i do. but regardless of whether she has, the left is developing a real problem with amoral media savvy grifters glomming on (looking at you Krystal Ball and Ryan Knight).
dipshits like them have the potential to do real damage because they 100% will only do what personally benefits them, and having leaders like that is literally fatal to any kind of movement.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Continuity RCP posted:

Vaush is dumb

That's pretty clearly a dumb joke

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

That's pretty clearly a dumb joke

well yeah, but he prefers Vaush

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
They loving again

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Mr Interweb posted:

vaush is also a piece of poo poo grifter so trusting him on this is probably a bad idea. nothing ive seen out of shoe makes me think shes really changed, she just keeps it on the dl now

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Azathoth posted:

and it's not like it was just a short dalliance. she jumped on what she thought was the winning horse with the early alt-right, and only jumped off once it was clear that it was a bad long term bet. if she's just dumb as rocks, then she's also stupendously lucky to have hit both the beginning and end so accurately, and to now do exactly what is necessary to rehabilitate her image. absolutely nothing about her makes me think she's dumb.

like, i really do hope that she's experienced genuine internal change. really, i do. but regardless of whether she has, the left is developing a real problem with amoral media savvy grifters glomming on (looking at you Krystal Ball and Ryan Knight).
dipshits like them have the potential to do real damage because they 100% will only do what personally benefits them, and having leaders like that is literally fatal to any kind of movement.

wait krystal ball is a grifter?? dammit

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Krystal Ball is her real name?

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Continuity RCP posted:

Vaush is dumb

i refuse to get got by this poo poo. its a bit, right?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Can you believe that guy's name was Harry Cherry

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 200 days!

Azathoth posted:

there's a level on which i want people to really change, to see the world in a different and better way

there's another level on which i'm fine with them just not advocating fasc poo poo and if anything am suspicious mostly of anyone who prioritizes their own influence and sees words as just things you say correctly in order to grind rep with a faction

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Was his name really Harry Cherry?

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Grape posted:

Was his name really Harry Cherry?

good question, gRape

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
from the sounds of it youtube money is too good to ever give up and contemplate on how badly you failed at your political commitments

red19fire
May 26, 2010

They look like wax figures of themselves.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

a fatguy baldspot posted:

wait krystal ball is a grifter?? dammit

yeah, she had a couple really embarrassing fuckups earlier this year that made it pretty clear, but frankly, she is business partners and co-author with an out and proud fash, no matter how much both of them like to politely pretend he's not. at a minimum, if she's not a grifter, she's helping platform someone who's basically tucker carlson but without fish sticks money.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

a fatguy baldspot posted:

vaush is also a piece of poo poo grifter so trusting him on this is probably a bad idea. nothing ive seen out of shoe makes me think shes really changed, she just keeps it on the dl now

okay, shoe i can see, but what makes vaush a grifter?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
krystal ball sounds like the stripper who drugs guys and takes their wallets

Vagabundo posted:

Vaush sounds like either an obscure onomatopoeia or a poo poo anime character.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I think it's that the whole "debate" poo poo is a grift even if you legitimately hold the positions you argue.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/molls/status/1297734094407663617

That's Claudia Conway.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

We got a real save the child situation developing in real time and I bet the qanon people wont try busting into that house to save her. That might get ugly for real.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/ldrinkh20/status/1297721947795730432

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

loving hell. No wonder KellyAnne and her husband both quit: they don't care about the kid, but this is definitely going to cut into their grift.

Living in that family must be a living hell.