Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Blood-right, death and honor being inseparable, loyalty above all, might makes right style of tribute, intertwining with religion, sworn oaths being real, raised from birth assassins...organized crime looks very similar to the old monarchies. The chain from monarchy, to facsism, to whatever we have now had always been woven with 'organized crime' (guerrilla monarchy)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Inverted Icon posted:

Blood-right, death and honor being inseparable, loyalty above all, might makes right style of tribute, intertwining with religion, sworn oaths being real, raised from birth assassins...organized crime looks very similar to the old monarchies. The chain from monarchy, to facsism, to whatever we have now had always been woven with 'organized crime' (guerrilla monarchy)

can't speak for all oc groups but with the sicilian and other italian mafias it comes from the early clans being repurposed feudal militias who became private protection cartels when capitalism destroyed the feudal structures, and the idea of being sworn secret societies with an initiation ritual comes from the intermingling between these imprisoned proto-mafiosi and revolutionary masonic radicals who figured these guys could be controlled and used as muscle in a conflict with e.g. the bourbon regime in the early-mid 1800s. the blood vendetta and catholic mysticism is just the cultural traditions of southern italy deployed to give the impression these groups have ancient origins when in fact they are quite modern.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

nut posted:

also another kind of book warning, I finished tales of the parapolitical, which is the horribly edited book by the minds behind VISUP. their podcast and articles are so good but the book is a pretty brutal read for lack of editing and organization. there is a central thesis, which is that PMC/PICs have inherited a lineage of techniques including the strategy of tension/guerre révolutionnaire/psyops that can be traced from fascist europe to South America to the rest of the word including North America. Snider asserts that unlike prior use of these techniques, which aimed to destabilize governments and enable coups, they are now used to increase reliance on PMC/PICs by both destabilization and making governmental forces look weak and unreliable.

there are a seemingly infinite number of connections between intelligence, mafia, and far right wing groups made, which is probably good for future reference, but a mind boggling read if you can’t handle like a hundred acronyms. the parts I really liked were the good introduction to the fascist/black international/spider network (the absorption of postwar nazis into western structure) and the case that the Pinochet coup in Chile was unique in its use of psyops to create the most fear in its country with the fewest deaths compared to the rest of the Southern come (relating this to Colonia Dignidad and Operation Condor and the international players coming through it).

for a short book it’s dense and I found myself skimming paragraphs when I was full up on learning of new organizations and fronts. A good small intro to big PMC/PICs too

sounds like VISUP

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
i’m p much fully crackpinged but i want to read more of this in book form. i’ve heard the devil’s chessboard spoken of highly here, that a good place to start?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

i’m p much fully crackpinged but i want to read more of this in book form. i’ve heard the devil’s chessboard spoken of highly here, that a good place to start?

I would say yes. It dovetails well with Trueanon digging deep into how many Nazis were absorbed into the US gov't after the war.

And in other related content:

nut
Jul 30, 2019

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

mine came in last week i will crack it open with u as a book buddy

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3

nut posted:

is there anything good book wise about the overthrow of intelligence by mafia and occultists? most of what I read seems to be far afterwards and I’ve never seen something accessible that helped whet a beak when it comes to nonmaterial goals of global domination.

You're thinking about this in the wrong way. Professionalized military (including intelligence) and "civil society" came well after loosely organized crime syndicates and mystery religions/corrupt branches of folk or state religion. The myth of the professional, purely patriotic "company man" is literally just that, and always has been. Like TBH, the best resource for actually understanding all of this poo poo is HBO's Rome. They were basically the first society in the world that had a "citizenship" model in anything resembling the modern sense, and they were still riddled with this poo poo and it outperformed the civil society by a lot. We know an awful lot about the Roman military and various intrigues, and we still don't know poo poo about the Eleusian Mysteries, the true name of Rome, the rites of Bona Dea or her true name, etc etc.

Think of it this way, who is a more realistically human and believable character: psycho evil Allen Dulles doing his best to make sure politicians don't interfere with his very very important work (in his own eyes), or what James Comey believes himself to be, where he believes himself to be a man of honor and principle but repeatedly lets himself get owned by complete idiots because of some supposed sacred understanding literally no one else can parse? Like maybe Comey is a narcissistic idiot and maybe he's just cosplaying because gently caress the normies, but if Comey is competent he's evil and if he's good he's both incompetent and willfully blind to that fact and doing an extraordinary amount of damage to the principles he pretends to serve, and basically just so he can cosplay Dudley Doright.

HELLO LADIES has issued a correction as of 19:02 on Aug 23, 2020

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

Suplex Liberace posted:

I will die before I read anything fiction

But you've read 9/11 investigation commission stuff haven't you?

Or russiagate

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Lostconfused posted:

God drat it it's just an Ultraman ripoff. Space Jesus was already a thing in the 60s.

the eternal truth

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

gradenko_2000 posted:

I would say yes. It dovetails well with Trueanon digging deep into how many Nazis were absorbed into the US gov't after the war.

And in other related content:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

It’s amazing how many literal nazis from the Third Reich were given prestigious military and intelligence agency positions in the 40s and 50s, and nobody seemed to care. Where do you think the McCarthyism and anti-communist hysteria came from during the same time period?

Well, Eisenhower tried to warn us with his infamous MIC speech. Then they murdered JFK a few years later for terminating their planned terrorist attacks on American civilian and military targets, which they intended to blame on Castro and communism in general. They literally tried to pull a Reichstag fire on us.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

HELLO LADIES posted:

You're thinking about this in the wrong way. Professionalized military (including intelligence) and "civil society" came well after loosely organized crime syndicates and mystery religions/corrupt branches of folk or state religion. The myth of the professional, purely patriotic "company man" is literally just that, and always has been. Like TBH, the best resource for actually understanding all of this poo poo is HBO's Rome. They were basically the first society in the world that had a "citizenship" model in anything resembling the modern sense, and they were still riddled with this poo poo and it outperformed the civil society by a lot. We know an awful lot about the Roman military and various intrigues, and we still don't know poo poo about the Eleusian Mysteries, the true name of Rome, the rites of Bona Dea or her true name, etc etc.

ohh this makes a lot of sense and I certainly had an inverted belief in how it worked. I’ll check out the show! thanks!

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Malkina_ posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

It’s amazing how many literal nazis from the Third Reich were given prestigious military and intelligence agency positions in the 40s and 50s, and nobody seemed to care. Where do you think the McCarthyism and anti-communist hysteria came from during the same time period?

Well, Eisenhower tried to warn us with his infamous MIC speech. Then they murdered JFK a few years later for terminating their planned terrorist attacks on American civilian and military targets, which they intended to blame on Castro and communism in general. They literally tried to pull a Reichstag fire on us.

also they literally won

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

cuppy tea posted:

There was even a post in like '05 saying Kushner was the antichrist before he was known. Look up the Paul Bonacci video where he talks about Michael Aquino's plan to bring about the antichrist.

:hmmyes: hosed up if true

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

The Saucer Hovers posted:

also they literally won

“Nazi Germany lost the second World War, but fascism won it!” — George Carlin

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

for real grand munster aquino died and a military trafficking gang war started. who will be the new boss? count chocula?

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Just figured out Carcosa's first mention was Edgar Allan Poe's "A Tale of the Ragged Mountains" although not by name. Even mentions a painting triggering a psychic reaction and snakes like the Alefantis Chapel Perilous video.
Then it goes to Ambrose Bierce's "An Inhabitant of Carcosa", then R.W. Chambers "A King In Yellow" then "The Whisperer in Darkness" by H.P. Lovecraft.
The Matrix, Groundhog Day, Source Code, True Detective (really blatantly), 12 Monkeys, the TV Show Life On Mars, Coherence are all references to us all being dead or in a simulation/in a time loop (Flat Circle). Or maybe it's that we don't have free will and are being controlled through time travel and that's why they drop these hints.

Also the endings of Source Code, Life on Mars and Back to the Future 3 hint at the atomwaffen radiological train attack the CIA is plotting soon that I'm titoring you on.

In The Truman (Human) Show it shows a light fixture falling with Sirius Canis 9 written on it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg2fb8FM4fo&t=96s

God = Dog(star) Evil = Live/ Love = Evol/Evolution Devil = Lived DNA = AND function i.e. male and female combination

Basically we're controlled by interdimensional child molesters from Sirius and the bible is hosed up, literally saying you have no free will and that the prophecies must be fulfilled. Ghislaine Maxwell is the Whore of Babylon.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Malkina_ posted:

Then they murdered JFK a few years later for terminating their planned terrorist attacks on American civilian and military targets, which they intended to blame on Castro and communism in general. They literally tried to pull a Reichstag fire on us.

David Talbot's other book on the Kennedy brothers goes deep into this, if you weren't already convinced that JFK was murdered by the CIA.

One of the compelling theses in the book is that JFK's portrayal as a mobbed-up, sexed-up, do-nothing President played into the plot because if that's what people think of him as, then his death was no big loss.

lmaopocalypse
Mar 16, 2020

cuppy tea posted:

Just figured out Carcosa's first mention was Edgar Allan Poe's "A Tale of the Ragged Mountains" although not by name. Even mentions a painting triggering a psychic reaction and snakes like the Alefantis Chapel Perilous video.
Then it goes to Ambrose Bierce's "An Inhabitant of Carcosa", then R.W. Chambers "A King In Yellow" then "The Whisperer in Darkness" by H.P. Lovecraft.
The Matrix, Groundhog Day, Source Code, True Detective (really blatantly), 12 Monkeys, the TV Show Life On Mars, Coherence are all references to us all being dead or in a simulation/in a time loop (Flat Circle). Or maybe it's that we don't have free will and are being controlled through time travel and that's why they drop these hints.

Also the endings of Source Code, Life on Mars and Back to the Future 3 hint at the atomwaffen radiological train attack the CIA is plotting soon that I'm titoring you on.

In The Truman (Human) Show it shows a light fixture falling with Sirius Canis 9 written on it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg2fb8FM4fo&t=96s

God = Dog(star) Evil = Live/ Love = Evol/Evolution Devil = Lived DNA = AND function i.e. male and female combination

Basically we're controlled by interdimensional child molesters from Sirius and the bible is hosed up, literally saying you have no free will and that the prophecies must be fulfilled. Ghislaine Maxwell is the Whore of Babylon.

Checks out

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
not gonna lie i'm not following the god=dog(star) bit, but ghislaine being the whore of babylon feels right

you'd think revelations would have mentioned more clowns

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/64er6d/spooky_kushner_findings/

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

the empire never ended

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120355120/

Kushner = antichrist Trump = False Prophet Ghislaine = Whore of Babylon

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

god drat

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
https://youtu.be/qSrOXvoNLwg?t=192

This is Trump doing the vampire knock/jacob + esau fnord. This is all part of the Chabad Luvabitch/Tree of Life and overall Abrahamic conspiracy to force prophecies but people don't know that the Abrahamic books are evil and have hidden meanings. Burnt offerings. Human sacrifice. Lamb in the bible doesn't mean an actual lamb. NO REMISSION, NO REMISSION UNTIL THE SHEDDING OF BLOOD. It's aliens from Sirius forcing them to carry out prophecies and human sacrifice events. The star over the manger was a UFO.

gently caress all the libs that screech because Trump hate dad I'm smarter than him he said WHAT this week??? You're dealing with Satan here. You can watch older Trump videos and see he's perfectly articulate and what he's doing now is an act. Same with bumbling Boris Johnson. Everyone with their hot punter take on the topic of the week that's just a generic expected response. Trump is probably loving AI or a reptilian.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

cuppy tea posted:

Abrahamic conspiracy

cuppy tea noooooo

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
:sickos:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Farm Frenzy posted:

cuppy tea noooooo

https://twitter.com/cuckradecora/status/1294561504667348992

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Farm Frenzy posted:

cuppy tea noooooo

Christianity/Judaism/Islam doofus

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
The Kushner stuff is the most unnerving thing I've seen all day, wow :stare:

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

The Kushner stuff is the most unnerving thing I've seen all day, wow :stare:

How'd you think you got here and just happened to be born as a human

We're in a simulation in "god's" snuff movie

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1qnZwgQCB0

Here's the vid where Paul Bonacci talks about MKULTRA/Johnny Gosch and Aquinos plan to bring about the antichrist.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

cuppy tea posted:

Christianity/Judaism/Islam doofus

Jesus is Lord, sinner

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Backweb posted:

Long answer:
It's more of an eternally recurring archetype that humans, due to advanced pattern recognition, have identified and attempt to recreate in their own life.

It's not that the sun/moon themselves are sacrificed, but the symbolism of making the sun and moon (and earth and stars, etc.) manifestations in life through symbolism and sympathetic magic enables humans to manipulate the heavens by transcending and being a part of the heavens.

A good example is that the moon represents "the feminine" due to its 27-day phase cycle which lines up more or less with the menstrual cycle. The moon is feminine, and thus the feminine have the same qualities (or are of the same "stuff") as the moon. The new moon lasts for 3 days, during which it is thought to have died. This is why so many mythic heroes die for a period of 3 days before returning to life. In this sense, "death" is the feminine. So Jesus, being the sun god motif, dies for the days and returns.

Another example of this schema is ancient Egypt: all Pharoahs, while alive, are Horus, the sun and sky god, and when dead they all become Osiris, the underworld, resurrection, and fecundity god. To be the sun god is to rule all between the horizons (ety. "horus"), to be the dead king is to able to return more powerful than before as sol invictus.

The Roman Catholic Church was ultimately established by Romans attempting to "Romanize" ancient Judea, which had been rebelling around 70 A.D., when the first gospels appeared. The theory is that Josephus, the OG Benedict Arnold, understanding Jewish tradition as well as the Roman cult of Mithras, tried blending stuff together, tricking the rebellious Jews into caesar-worship; hence all the pacifism of Jesus and his sun god parallels. By the age of Constantine, the Christian cult had gotten too unwieldy, so he formalized it. But it explains why many early saints are wives or sisters of Roman officials.

This sets up the rivalry between dogmatic papal christianity and the continued cult of sun god worship which was forced underground.

So somehow a splinter of the ancient cult managed to establish a republic, later collude with organized crime to create a worldwide surveillance apparatus, and in this sense... a child rape temple kind of makes sense. For what purpose or end goal, I'm not sure. But the factual evidence seems to support the argument that we're still neck-deep in this really weird 2000+ year drama.

TL;DR, short answer:
Evangelion is real and anime is a Japanese psyop meant to rightfully destroy western civilization.

can you do the masons next? malcom X mentions them in passing in his book, talking about them as a foil to the nation of islam stuff he first got into in prison and it made me realize I don’t really know anything about masonry, despite there being “masonic temples” in seemingly every city in America

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
He was a good man and they killed him.

And at the ninth hour, Jesus cried out with a loud voice, "Eloi Eloi lama sabachthani?"

That's when he realized he got hosed over and the Sirius alien hologram came and impersonated him after he was used up like a whore for their stupid rear end alien cosmic occult bullshit play.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Centrist Committee posted:

can you do the masons next? malcom X mentions them in passing in his book, talking about them as a foil to the nation of islam stuff he first got into in prison and it made me realize I don’t really know anything about masonry, despite there being “masonic temples” in seemingly every city in America

hooo buddy, go grab a poncho youve done a rain dance

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
The 33 in Freemasonry refers to Jesus' age when he got sacrificed and screwed over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbRmRkZxYk0

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
So aliens knocked up Mary and she had some alien human hybrid? Seems as plausible as anything else in 2020

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Thinking of becoming a Turkish Mason

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

500excf type r posted:

So aliens knocked up Mary and she had some alien human hybrid? Seems as plausible as anything else in 2020

its also a mytharc plotline in xfiles!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

hey cuppy you ever hear anything about the traditional martinist order?