Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean all memes suck. that’s kind of what they are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaupo Guacho
Aug 5, 2010

by Pragmatica
this is probably a question without an answer, but what proportion of the new right are clean cut suit Nazis of the Identity Evropa varieties? then what proportion is it an Iceberg of socially maladjusted NEET nazis like the El Paso shooter? I feel like people on the left consistently underestimate the sophistication and
normie-ness of the movement but perhaps pro-Publica or something has tried to get more hard data.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Guys Brian Kolfage changed his bio wrt the gofundme scam
https://twitter.com/briankolfage?lang=en

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

Reclines Obesily posted:

this guy used to be big in the fighting game community, the emote Pogchamp is his face and its all over twitch

it was pretty clear from his last youtube video (in may) quarantine was breaking his brain. he looked like he aged a decade in a matter of months and was on the verge of tears for 30min while he treated the camera like a therapist. sad because most of his following came from videos of him playing games online and teaching new players, you would think his old shtick would be pretty timely right now, but... welp. best of luck to him living in la and believing the virus isnt real

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Mr Interweb posted:

they're really tearing into him on that whole subreddit :lol:

The good news is in there (and in the past) gootecks reveals he HATES the pogchamp emote and jokes about it so we can Pog knowing to Pog is justice.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 206 days!

i'd say this fellow would make a grand wizard

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

You'd need a wizard of some kind to fix those genes

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Antifa Poltergeist posted:

It turns out the internet is the lead poisoning of the 21st century.

My pet theory is still that the internet is basically the Warp and Q is basically a chaos god

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Tiny out here violating probation

https://twitter.com/iwriteok/status/1297267422009860096?s=21

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

I would love to hear some possible explanation other than he's got the Feds pulling strings to keep him from getting locked up immediately.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

He's a fed asset is a safe assumption.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

i was also super shocked to learn that he's 24 and not like, nearing 40 given how he looks

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Alan Smithee posted:

Guys Brian Kolfage changed his bio wrt the gofundme scam
https://twitter.com/briankolfage?lang=en

... changed it to nothingness apparently (it's deleted/disabled)

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/SpaceForceUSA_/status/1297587552317104128
https://twitter.com/KristenMeghan/status/1297589796693585922

oops... a little friendly fire, sorry kristen

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
like wtf... all of these people are not even from portland. they're not even from the pacific northwest. that andrew duncomb guy is from oklahoma. she's from michigan. and they all pile into portland to stir the pot right before the RNC starts which is going to spent much of its time yelling about how the big cheeto is going to protect old republican ladies from the auntiefah. but of course the guys involved are dangerous idiots and commit violent crimes on their own right-wing media starlets who show up to film them fighting for freedom

i wonder who paid for their bus tickets and air fare

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

shut up

you're ruining my false flag

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

like wtf... all of these people are not even from portland. they're not even from the pacific northwest. that andrew duncomb guy is from oklahoma. she's from michigan. and they all pile into portland to stir the pot right before the RNC starts which is going to spent much of its time yelling about how the big cheeto is going to protect old republican ladies from the auntiefah. but of course the guys involved are dangerous idiots and commit violent crimes on their own right-wing media starlets who show up to film them fighting for freedom

kind of a lot like Charlottesville, and I bet a lot of the same players, and yes good question who's paying their ride :thunk:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Tiny is not a smart man

he's like an inversion of the native islander dudes who beat up haole tourists

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/keithboykin/status/1297507417056583680

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/dansinker/status/1296424065956229120

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It's almost as if the filth were an anti-minority organization :thunk:

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

Integrity?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

They print enough garbage to have poo poo for integrity without Trump's help.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

PPD is the only department that I want to see disbanded more than the Minneapolis Police

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Oh poo poo they just took over Joe Biden? Radical. Now he can actually do something productive.

meowmeowmeowmeow
Jan 4, 2017

Zeroisanumber posted:

PPD is the only department that I want to see disbanded more than the Minneapolis Police

Drake meme first panel PPD

Drake meme second panel PPB

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

meowmeowmeowmeow posted:

Drake meme first panel PPD

Drake meme second panel PPB

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

self defense laws should allow you to shoot someone who pulls a gun to menace another person, right?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

BraveUlysses posted:

self defense laws should allow you to shoot someone who pulls a gun to menace another person, right?

ppb will interpret the law but yeah sure why not

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

BraveUlysses posted:

You could make a case for it but the idea of shooting into a big, excited crowd gives me the Heebies.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Zeroisanumber posted:

You could make a case for it but the idea of shooting into a big, excited crowd gives me the Heebies.

yeah I'm not advocating it but it seems like a likely outcome at some point

Vivick
Feb 24, 2007

lmao

https://twitter.com/soit_goes/status/1297595282092363777?s=20

Edit: wrong thread, but i leave it anyway bc its funny.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Yeah this has been an ongoing thing where the far-right people are all flown in from around the country and brawl with locals and the locals are the ones who get vilified

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 206 days!

democracy dies in darkness

you examine the body and find lucrative profits

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Yeah this has been an ongoing thing where the far-right people are all flown in from around the country and brawl with locals and the locals are the ones who get vilified

"outside agitators" except it's for real and it's actually the conservatives

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 206 days!

Flesh Forge posted:

"outside agitators" except it's for real and it's actually the conservatives

they literally tell you exactly what they're doing, they just say its you doing it

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/1297439514244214784

He is actually correct here, but the right doesn't like the aesthetics of the democratic party so they are shooting themselves in the foot by sticking with daddy trump.

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1297646146479960064

lol

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 206 days!
lol they trolled too greedily and too deep and are technically correct

no one the argument resonates with outside of chuds cycling through the talking points is going to be like "yeah, now the republicans, those guys are the real anti-facists!" though, which i assume is the fantasy theyre pitching to their sugar daddies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

so apparently richard spencer said publicly he's going to vote for biden, that's a whole, y'know, thing now

probably get him a few more CNN appearances and maybe MSNBC this time