Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Just stay horny all the time and your life will go great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

teen witch posted:

I get horny then cramps in that order. my body is punishing me for sin

To be fair you're a literal witch

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I mean I am horny 24/7 but it absolutely gets worse when ovulating, and annoyingly on my period. I know you can get freaky on the rag but its too gross for me so I just suffer in horny silence

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Bismuth posted:

I mean I am horny 24/7 but it absolutely gets worse when ovulating, and annoyingly on my period. I know you can get freaky on the rag but its too gross for me so I just suffer in horny silence

You don't even strum your own guitar?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Waterbed Wendy posted:

You don't even strum your own guitar?

Not on my period, im a lil bitch

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice
I'm definitely due; I'm horny as hell, could murder a rare steak, and absolutely hate myself for existing. Fun combo.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Bismuth posted:

drat, using my Magic Wand is the only relief I can get from cramps sometimes. I don’t even hafta take off my granny panties!

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Ginger Fitzgerald is the patron saint

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

teen witch posted:

Ginger Fitzgerald is the patron saint

Let us spray (lesbian werewolf blood everywhere)

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Metaline posted:

drat, using my Magic Wand is the only relief I can get from cramps sometimes. I don’t even hafta take off my granny panties!

I knooow I just dont want to go within 10 feet of myself, i feel so gross

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

The ghosts of our glories are gray-bearded guides
Fun Shoe

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Who else gets cramps while ovulating? And also really horny?

I occasionally get mittelschmerz, but usually get the horny, that and just before the rag, my aging uterus is sounding last call :getin:

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

The ghosts of our glories are gray-bearded guides
Fun Shoe

CherryCat posted:

I'm definitely due; I'm horny as hell, could murder a rare steak, and absolutely hate myself for existing. Fun combo.

ok thank god I'm not the only one to crave bloody meat At That Time

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Uh, is this the thread for menstruation or werewolves?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Facebook Aunt posted:

Yes

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
i feel sorry for, and envious of, anyone around these ladies.

they're going to be sexed, then eaten.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Facebook Aunt posted:

Someone has never watched/read Blood & Chocolate.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I knew I was getting my period last month based on how my farts felt, no lie y'all I would never lie about that.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Bismuth posted:

Praying 4 u

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I knew I was getting my period last month based on how my farts felt, no lie y'all I would never lie about that.

Yeah, they get...deep. At least in my experience.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

i feel it's not often enough brought up the experiential difference between having internal vs external genitals.
until this post i had not fully considered the change in plumbing had on the nature of farts and how that can affect ones quality of life.

for me, the only change when farting in relation to the front end of the downstairs is that if i'm peeing and i fart there's a sudden extra burst of power.
like that little extra bit of motivation you get at the end of a race so you can beat that jerk David.

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:
you know that moment when you’re like “oop, my period started!” but you go to check your pants and no, it’s just a huge glob of regular vagina goop your body decided to produce for no reason

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Elentor posted:

Someone has never watched/read Blood & Chocolate.

The movie was a completely different story; what a huge disappointment, that book was one of my faves in junior high.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

you know that moment when you’re like “oop, my period started!” but you go to check your pants and no, it’s just a huge glob of regular vagina goop your body decided to produce for no reason

gently caress this so hard. stop teasing me, i know you're there

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I found this little explanation on the evolutionary benefits of menstruation that was interesting to me. IDK if it's true or not but I hope it is.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

And then you feel another one exactly like it but you don't take it as seriously and then the next time you go to the bathroom, your underwear is soaked through from back to front

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

YeahTubaMike posted:

And then you feel another one exactly like it but you don't take it as seriously and then the next time you go to the bathroom, your underwear is soaked through from back to front

Wow rude to dox my morning today. Although I really should have clued on when I got stupid sensitive about the actual dumbest, trivial poo poo.

Pinus Porcus
May 14, 2019

Ranger McFriendly

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I always realize after the fact. "Oh, no wonder I still felt so loving bloated the other day, even after farting .". One day I will clue in before I start bleeding. Or not.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Ugh every time I get my period I feel like every organ in my GI area is somehow puffed up and swollen like my guts are one of those uncomfortable pulsating face gifs

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I always feel like my farts are extra rank when I'm on my period. My sweat definitely changes and it makes working out feel extra gross.

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

YeahTubaMike posted:

Too real...

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm so loving flat that even when my boobs are sore I could still be used as a template for flat-earthers.

I just look at it and ask my body "why, why do you even bother"

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

For years and years, actually pretty much until this thread, I thought it was weird to just glob out stuff because no one ever talks about it. If you're lucky you might read about "discharge" but that's a vague term.

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

Ralph Crammed In posted:

For years and years, actually pretty much until this thread, I thought it was weird to just glob out stuff because no one ever talks about it. If you're lucky you might read about "discharge" but that's a vague term.

I actually got paranoid after I posted that and googled how much discharge is normal. I was afraid someone was going to tell me I must have a problem if I’m making globs. Yeah, nobody talks about it. But we’re breaking new ground here!! Finally a place to talk about BIG VAGINA GLOBS

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Sometimes it looks like boogers and sometimes the PH is so high it bleaches dark colored underwear. That's discharge for you!

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Elentor posted:

I'm so loving flat that even when my boobs are sore I could still be used as a template for flat-earthers.

I just look at it and ask my body "why, why do you even bother"

Lmao!

The worst is when you are late and you get a glob. Give me the blood dammit! I don't want to be pregnant! Glob dammit

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
Hello I am having a hallway from The Shining couple of days right now. Actually full on dizzy yesterday. RIP me.

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Im a trans man quitting my testosterone (for multiple reasons) and fully expecting to have a period return in the next few months. I realized that ill have to rethink my underwear choices if I'm going to use pads or liners at all. All I have are boxers now lol.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Whenever men start making jokes about how women don't fart or that men are gross I'm gonna point them to this thread.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Goobish posted:

Im a trans man quitting my testosterone (for multiple reasons) and fully expecting to have a period return in the next few months. I realized that ill have to rethink my underwear choices if I'm going to use pads or liners at all. All I have are boxers now lol.

how loose we talking here on these boxers?
you might be well suited to get some Calvin Klein (your brand is important) briefs in your underwear drawer.

they're pretty snug if you get pairs without a crotch seam, although someone with some sewing skills could probably tighten them up even more.
if that's still not enough, well. i've enjoyed wearing a girlfriends underwear (so soft) on occasion. ain't no shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Elentor posted:

Whenever men start making jokes about how women don't fart or that men are gross I'm gonna point them to this thread.

farts are funny no matter who does them imo