Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i mean there's so much evidence that Vince McMahon is a good person like

when he

ah

hm

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Alaois posted:

when he

ah

hm

I did legitimately think that Vince had turned some kind of a corner when he paid for Paul Bearer's life saving surgery.

I later realized that made me a "mark."

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

ladies, gentlemen, and persons outside of the gender binary, here is my Simpsons reference for this occasion:

Karl S.: “[ :vince: the :mrapig: ]’s just a little capitalistic! He’s still good, he’s still good!”

( :vince: immediately begins to grope and grab every woman within his reach.)

Karl S.: “He’s just a little rapey! He’s still good, he’s still good!”

thank you, and good afternoon

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Alaois posted:

when he

ah

hm
how quickly we forget the foam mallets

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Alaois posted:

when he

ah

hm

He’s rich. People believe in prosperity gospel. QED.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/TQSherwood/status/1297342043660996608

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Knew exactly what this would be before the picture loaded.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I really don't have the stomach to screencap it at the moment, but I'm sure you folks can imagine what the folks at Reddit think about that Big E/Miz segment from Talking Smack.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

JT Smiley posted:

I really don't have the stomach to screencap it at the moment, but I'm sure you folks can imagine what the folks at Reddit think about that Big E/Miz segment from Talking Smack.

I'm going to guess the contradictory combination of "he did nothing wrong" and "he's just generating good heel heat" at the same time somehow.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

StarkRavingMad posted:

I'm going to guess the contradictory combination of "he did nothing wrong" and "he's just generating good heel heat" at the same time somehow.

Ding ding ding! Also add in a mix of WWE can't be racist cause Kofi held the secondary title for a few months.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
What was the crux of their conversation, why was it controversial?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

ICHIBAHN posted:

What was the crux of their conversation, why was it controversial?

Big E was annoyed that the company had no faith in Kofi as champ and that he was immediately banished back to the tag division after the Lesnar match. Miz then rattled off every white privilege excuse you can think of to defend WWE.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It's extra dumb because both Woods AND Kofi are injured now which should be prime-time for the Big E singles push and it's just spinning wheels

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Every week on Smackdown is them talking about how great is that Big E is finally getting a singles push. At no point do they actually push Big E.

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

Rarity posted:

Every week on Smackdown is them talking about how great is that Big E is finally getting a singles push. At no point do they actually push Big E.

that's not fair, I saw him got a surprise roll up pin on Sheamus because everyone decided to pay attention to Corbin instead of the actual match, that's basically a rocket

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/BaronCorbinWWE/status/1297931572583309312

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

i dont know about that, people seemed really into that batista run

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

All of these complaints about fans were stupid a few years ago because we knew that it was not impossible to create a well received product, they just don't do it. Now there's a company actually doing that and the complaints seem even stupider.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Ah, the classic double tweet where nothing makes sense on any level.

I also like that ol' Ryan is literally saying that the way to build excitement is to dictate to the fans what they should find exciting or not.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Fans is code for Vince. When somebody in WWE says fans, they mean Vince, you can't convince me othetwise.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I like that Ryan is still simping for WWE even after his show got cancelled

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Here's some really obvious projection in a thread about Keith Lee's promos:

quote:

Its less that he sounds intelligent or eloquent or well spoken, and more that he sounds like that dork kid in school who wore a cape, was TOO into mythology and owned swords. You didn't mind talking to him in the lunch line or in the classroom,but you wouldn't exactly call him your friend.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/Negronomics/status/1297349842067431424

Satisfying storytelling is overrated. (also a bonus not reading the fed's room)

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
AEW should start hotshotting their belt to an unproven hoss who its a mystery if they are a draw at all in their second match when they are a company that has existed less than a year and are putting it on tangible proven names to build interest in the company because I am a very smart person.

Also lol that "Keith's probably coming back" - NXT is still billed as developmental, it still isn't held as a third show alongside Raw or SmackDown that people sway between. If Keith goes back its an explicit demotion.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

one of my friends in 9th grade wore a cape but swore it wasnt a cape but a back scarf. we would roast him but i still called him my friend and he got me subtitled samurai x video cds. anyway he stopped wearing his back scarf when it got caught in a door leading to the stairwell and he tripped and busted his face on the guardrail while still stuck to the door.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
NO CAPES

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

he said it was a scarf

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Was he a Kamen Rider guy?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i would have told that guy i was going to scarf down that cape. (crepe)

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
yall remember PAC's lovely lil cape lmao

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This quadrant map was created using objective, scientific standards and it caused Snowden to lose his mind.

https://twitter.com/raulisonline/status/1298345730159984641

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

[while doing a morning piss] I am mad at the structure of it.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

MassRafTer posted:

This quadrant map was created using objective, scientific standards and it caused Snowden to lose his mind.

It's a hack cliche at this point but this is the only appropriate response

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yUGi2X42sQ

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Cavauro posted:

[while doing a morning piss] I am mad at the structure of it.

If my piss had structure I would also be mad

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/MagichaeI/status/1298530561817030656

W-what?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

I also miss the days of wide eyed optimist Bryan Alvarez

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Snowden is the worst. Post people dunking on him please

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Lamuella posted:

I also miss the days of wide eyed optimist Bryan Alvarez

You see he used to compare WWE favourably to the wrestling show on the other cable channel, but now he compares them negatively to the wrestling show on the other cable channel, thus it must be Bryan who has changed and not that the show he's praising now is good and the other one wasn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

MassRafTer posted:

At least he came to the correct conclusion in the end