Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha what do you think Bowsette smells like LOL
This poll is closed.
Lilac 12 3.96%
Gooseberries 8 2.64%
Turtle soup 11 3.63%
Your favourite Doritos flavor (please specify) 14 4.62%
Gamer girl bath water 54 17.82%
Stop it 158 52.15%
A Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza (Pepperoni) 33 10.89%
get stick bugged lol 12 3.96%
tomato pizza 1 0.33%
Total: 303 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

al-azad
May 28, 2009

I will be first in line for vat grown meat. Carve off ungulating wads of Tetsuo-like flesh for my gyros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

yeah ive got a replacement for cows milk its literally anything else bcos milk is disgusting

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
I love the texture of water chestnuts, fight me

(I also hate the texture of bell peppers, looks like I'm Opposite Guy)

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
cow tiddy is gross and makes my butt smell even worse somehow but I love it and have figured out if I have it in the morning I can go about my day without fear of divorce. It doesn't help that a lot of the substitutes for it taste like poo poo but I have grown fond of oat milk and weird poo poo made from cashews

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

cow milk is delicious

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Cooking more has switched me back from almond milk and splenda to cow's milk and cane sugar because the former don't do the things recipes want to use them for, rip

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Stux posted:

yeah ive got a replacement for cows milk its literally anything else bcos milk is disgusting

Cereal with diet coke kinda guy?

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Cooking more has switched me back from almond milk and splenda to cow's milk and cane sugar because the former don't do the things recipes want to use them for, rip

Margarine sucks, also

Weedle
May 31, 2006

for a long time i believed the peta line about how commercial dairy milk is actually full of blood and dyed white but then i looked it up and it seems pretty dubious. for one thing there is no such thing as white dye

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Margarine is a weird one for sure. Its not dairy free so there's arguably no reason to ever use it over butter. Even if you are spreading there is probably something called butter that has more butter in it than anything labelled Margarine. What the actual gently caress is the argument for margarine in 2020? Do people grease baking trays with it? I just use a canola spray for anything that needs a neutral oiling up which is practically way less hassle than trying to do it from a tub and presumably cheaper as well

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

RBA Starblade posted:

Margarine sucks, also

No one likes margarine. Anyone who says they do is a liar and a charlatan.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Weedle posted:

for a long time i believed the peta line about how commercial dairy milk is actually full of blood and dyed white but then i looked it up and it seems pretty dubious. for one thing there is no such thing as white dye

check your inventory

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

Real hurthling! posted:

stux thinks im cool

:rip:

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

E wrong thread

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

i'm playing tony hawk warehouse demo to warm up my hands before I get out into the garden. it is very cold and hard to do enough kick flips to feel good about the game but i only have another half an hour until sunrise.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Stux posted:

this tbh

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

drinking milk makes my throat feel all hosed up for some reason so i agree it's on the lower end of the drinks tier list

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
real talk though grape leaves are loving nasty

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
All my homies hate water

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

my milk sucks comment wasnt a vegan thing i love eggs and honey and such its just milk is specifically disgusting

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
I like milk

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
The only edible vegetable is pizza crust

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://twitter.com/Borman18/status/1298319938189500417

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

British people shouldnt be allowed to have food opinions after my experience learning about British sandwiches, like tuna and sweet corn or cheese and onion

Or cucumber on bread

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I can only drink gluten free water.

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

going to the big machine that gives out water of a specific ph and just hanging out drinking coconut water all day waiting for someone who looks like they can pay my car rego to hit on me

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Grapplejack posted:

British people shouldnt be allowed to have food opinions after my experience learning about British sandwiches, like tuna and sweet corn or cheese and onion

Or cucumber on bread

same except Australians and fairly bread

al-azad
May 28, 2009

What was sickening about a tomato sandwich? Harriet felt the taste in her mouth. Were they crazy? It was the best taste in the world. Her mouth watered at the memory of the mayonnaise.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

how dare you compare cucumber on bread to fairy bread. i'm not sure which way I'm outraged about this but i'm fuckin outraged.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Relax Or DIE posted:

same except Australians and fairly bread

Fairy bread is just poo poo hagelslag

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

The LIQUOR BOTTLES are out in full force.
MOM is surely nearby.

Weedle posted:

there is no such thing as white dye

haaaaaave you met bleach?

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
looked up what fairy bread is and lol

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Weedle posted:

for a long time i believed the peta line

lol

al-azad
May 28, 2009

In anime whenever characters take a bath and chug milk with a hand on their hip, that's me every day minus the bath

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Help Im Alive posted:

drinking milk makes my throat feel all hosed up for some reason so i agree it's on the lower end of the drinks tier list

Milk is high tier if there's been Cinnamon Toast Crunch in it

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

i'm playing tony hawk warehouse demo to warm up my hands before I get out into the garden. it is very cold and hard to do enough kick flips to feel good about the game but i only have another half an hour until sunrise.

Burying the lead here. How was the burrito or whatever

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Normal milk is alright, strawberry flavored milk is best though

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

flavored milk is a different thing and good

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

milk aka liquid chalk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Imma be real I've been getting these 16oz strawberry milk containers at the grocery and they're loving dope they're so good, it's kind of the only thing keeping me tied to milk. For anyone looking for alternatives, coconut milk tastes like skim milk with coconut flavoring in it, and rice milk tastes like skim milk but you've already eaten all the rice krispies out of it and are chugging whats left at the bottom of the bowl