Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

hawowanlawow posted:

fun fact: the fake looking 3d file browser in Jurassic Park was actually a real file browser

Wait what the gently caress why do file browsers not look like that now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Danaru posted:

Wait what the gently caress why do file browsers not look like that now

Cause not everyone knows Unix

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

hawowanlawow posted:

fun fact: the fake looking 3d file browser in Jurassic Park was actually a real file browser

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fsn_(file_manager)

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

I will never understand, NEVER, why they thought this plot conceit made any goddamn sense.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yeah the american pie series really jumped the shark.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath posted:

I will never understand, NEVER, why they thought this plot conceit made any goddamn sense.

teenagers are very horny and also stupid

I mean people try to gently caress basically everything, but not usually something that will be obviously missed or right in the middle of the kitchen

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

The Bloop posted:

teenagers are very horny and also stupid

I mean people try to gently caress basically everything, but not usually something that will be obviously missed or right in the middle of the kitchen

I've done some things I'm not proud of...but the structure of an apple pie is not conducive to loving, it would just turn into a slurry...now if you put the apple pie filling into a bag or something, maybe, but not a loose pie.

Also, drat that pie pan is shallow...dude's dick must be like a toothpick.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Typically the penis points somewhat upwards and not perpendicular to the body

He was just humping the pie, it could have been a pillow or whatever

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
He should have poked it with a stick or something.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

It’s been amusing to see that pop back up recently due to some of the recently leaked Nintendo data having to be compiled/run on some super specific industry computer that utilized that manager. Naturally some rando on twitter had one lying around because of course they did.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

He should have had sex with his dad tbh

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
And I'm reminded of how Microsoft apparently filled out free space on a Windows install cd with Microsoft Bob

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

LifeSunDeath posted:

I've done some things I'm not proud of...but the structure of an apple pie is not conducive to loving, it would just turn into a slurry...now if you put the apple pie filling into a bag or something, maybe, but not a loose pie.

Also, drat that pie pan is shallow...dude's dick must be like a toothpick.

I always assumed that was part of the joke. He was told that sex felt like warm apple pie by one of his friends and thought he was being literal.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

hawowanlawow posted:

pretty sure a fence that high voltage would arc through a stick but yeah this is hella stupid

Even a little girl could tell at a glance that it was a Unix system

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

Here to make your dreams and nightmares come true.

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

Even a little girl could tell at a glance that it was a Unix system

There's a joke directed at Dennis Nedry and "Eunuchs system" in there somewhere

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

Melaneus posted:

There's a joke directed at Dennis Nedry and "Eunuchs system" in there somewhere

Mike Nelson and Weird Al did a Rifftrax of Jurassic Park, and made a eunuch joke at that point. Not aimed at Nedry though.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Please, more stickbug memes, they are really good :(

Or Alpharius memes

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
Nerdy is certainly not the hero of that story, but the villain is Hammond and Nedry was one of his victims. I do not wish any more evil upon my working class brother

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Memento posted:

This is the one I'm using, haven't had any issues with it and it works on basically any website.

https://pastebin.com/CFnRt9qg

This script owns. Using it now on Violentmonkey, thanks!

:laffo: trying to think about this in a THPS game.

Guillermus has a new favorite as of 19:37 on Aug 25, 2020

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kennel posted:

He should have poked it with a stick or something.

The track was wet.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Should we all be scared of this thread hitting page 2020?

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Guillermus posted:

This script owns. Using it now on Violentmonkey, thanks!

:laffo: trying to think about this in a THPS game.

Tony Hawk’s Pony Skater

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It actually exploded two pages ago and this is just your consciousness having a freak out in the infinite moment before your death.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

MizPiz posted:

I always assumed that was part of the joke. He was told that sex felt like warm apple pie by one of his friends and thought he was being literal.

The friend did mean it literally. His friend was bragging about finger banging his girlfriend. The joke is that his stupid teenage brain makes the logic leap after testing it out with his finger.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I think you finally crack-pinged...what even is this?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

I think you finally crack-pinged...what even is this?

Look up the Saclopedia entries on Koalas March, then read the Sagas thread.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

LifeSunDeath posted:

It's cause some guy earlier in the movie told him a vagina feels like a warm apple pie. He didn't just randomly decide to gently caress pie.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

oh dope posted:

It's cause some guy earlier in the movie told him a vagina feels like a warm apple pie. He didn't just randomly decide to gently caress pie.

right, that's what I'm saying, not the character but the people writing the idea that this dude comes up with "warm apple pie" to tell his friend, and his friend goes with this. He could have said anything is the point I guess they were trying to make because it's a stupid movie, but it confused the hell of me because I thought at the time that maybe some people did this...like maybe the writer was loving food as a young person and this idea wasn't difficult to come up with.

e,c:

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 20:49 on Aug 25, 2020

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

I don't think it would have done as well if it was called "gently caress Pillow"

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

Tony Hawk’s Pony Skater

Seriously how do you gently caress that up

Pony Hawk’s Pro Skater

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

^^yeah, I realized what I had done before I had even flushed

Koala: the Masquerade

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Look up the Saclopedia entries on Koalas March, then read the Sagas thread.

Must be really fuckin' bored if you're going to make memes about somebody like that and not have it be about one of the regular re-regs like jonpop or whoever that other person is that gets repeatedly banned but keeps re-registering.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Pony Hawk's Foal Skater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007