Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

why would someone make this?

Probably an incel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I thought the punchline was going to be that her rear end was actually speaking to him and rendered him into a gibering shrieking man ape. Alas.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Hey ladies Pablo Stanley FUCKS. He is single and ready to mingle. Your pussy is not prepared for the earth shattering biotruths Pablo Stanley is laying down.

Pablo Stanley will patiently and rationally explain to you why you owe him sex. Form a line and spread yourselves for Pablo, lord of all he surveys.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I am hardwired to hate that comic.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

drat horror queefs posted:

Hey ladies Pablo Stanley FUCKS. He is single and ready to mingle. Your pussy is not prepared for the earth shattering biotruths Pablo Stanley is laying down.

Pablo Stanley will patiently and rationally explain to you why you owe him sex. Form a line and spread yourselves for Pablo, lord of all he surveys.

He somehow, totally insulated from the world, just now found out about "The Game" and immediately started trying to neg the world through his comics.

ESDK
Oct 10, 2007

I´m not the only one seeing it, right?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

it's just not the same when he's not standing there smirking in the arms crossed pose

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Arrhythmia posted:

I thought the punchline was going to be that her rear end was actually speaking to him and rendered him into a gibering shrieking man ape. Alas.

I feel like there are several different directions this could've gone

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

ESDK posted:

I´m not the only one seeing it, right?

I'm pretty sure they're both checking Jucika out.

If anything swap the man and the woman.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

as he was staring at her rear end, I was studying his exceptionally bendy noodle arms

he should evolve a skeleton next time

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Kennel posted:

Time to post this again

In the hills, the titties.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

OK, what about panel 1, panel 2, panel 5 but he’s saying “poo poo, I’m sorry. My eyes just sort of went there, but I didn’t mean to stare or make you feel uncomfortable.”

I feel like because she’s already upset, trying to communicate that he finds her attractive would only make things worse.

e: I’m not counting the top part as a panel, but if YOU are it’d be panels 2, 3, and 6 instead.

burial has a new favorite as of 21:49 on Aug 25, 2020

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

:nws: for cartoon nips
https://i.imgur.com/wCQg8GY.png
:nws:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Captain Hygiene posted:

I thought there would be a Nietzsche reference and the butt would gaze back into him

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

drat horror queefs posted:

/

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I like the pig.

I don't like The Pigs though let me be clear.

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
Huh. Didn't think he could actually make something worse than the first one posted. These have got to be bizarre ironic edits

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

pablo stanley needs to chill on all this poo poo.

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."
Those comics are pretty powerfully terrible in that they are a really great setup for a "subversion of expectations" joke but then completely meet the expectations and have no subversion. It's like a "better nate than lever" or "no soap, radio" but somehow even worse because there isn't even a payoff or "I tricked you", just a completely mundane and absurdly predictable finish that couldn't possibly bring joy to anyone.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Phthisis posted:

Those comics are pretty powerfully terrible in that they are a really great setup for a "subversion of expectations" joke but then completely meet the expectations and have no subversion. It's like a "better nate than lever" or "no soap, radio" but somehow even worse because there isn't even a payoff or "I tricked you", just a completely mundane and absurdly predictable finish that couldn't possibly bring joy to anyone.

It feels like a time portal back to like 2005 when those sort of comics were normal and accepted.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Jesus Christ that comic sucks. Why would you do it? I don't think it's cool or good to cut down someone else for having a go but that person definitely should not have had a go

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
You think Jesus would be a little more careful about asking people to crucify him.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

You think Jesus would be a little more careful about asking people to crucify him.

Jesus Christ? What an rear end in a top hat.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oh gently caress I posted this in the wrong thread:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
There are so many reasons to not like that comic but gently caress me if I wasnt laughing at the end

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

That last drawing could work as an avatar for any self identified O.G. (Original Goon)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Kennel posted:

/

Gay Jesus is a legitimate theory among Biblical scholars. The original Greek uses a word to describe his relationship with John that is usually reserved for romantic love.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:jewish: "............well you win this round Christianity"

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It is also a legitimate subject of my Bible fanfic (which you can buy for your Kindle right now)

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Oh gently caress I posted this in the wrong thread:

lol

please tell me it's not even an edit

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lmao

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

420 in the streets
2020 in the pants

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Why does he say .oN in the last comic? What does it mean?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Ziggy really sucks now huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

This might be the gooniest protagonist we've seen yet, wouldn't say that's a good thing though