Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Raged posted:

What for?

There was a bug where some people would accumulate SP faster than they were supposed to. They are compensating everyone for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away
Like 24.5 days till t7 now

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

I yearn to get back to the vexor navy issue armor stable drone ratter. Now with easy lock macro!

Are we thinking encounters are getting a nerf soon or is this a long term investment with spinning up some alts for poopsocking when no other goons are around?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
Aha!

Suck it word filter.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Virigoth posted:

I yearn to get back to the vexor navy issue armor stable drone ratter. Now with easy lock macro!

Are we thinking encounters are getting a nerf soon or is this a long term investment with spinning up some alts for poopsocking when no other goons are around?

I mean, compared to some of the ways of making dosh in current Online, it's actually a bit on the low end. What makes it "good" is the module drops, since that's also module manufacturing. The missions may well stay the way they are; it's just that sov needs to come with some other ways for 0.0 to generate resources/ISK.

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away

SpaceDrake posted:

I mean, compared to some of the ways of making dosh in current Online, it's actually a bit on the low end. What makes it "good" is the module drops, since that's also module manufacturing. The missions may well stay the way they are; it's just that sov needs to come with some other ways for 0.0 to generate resources/ISK.

I've noticed null anomalies are far more stable isk sources such as guarenteed 1.2-1.5m every 20 minutes with a bunch more modules (minerals from scrapping) so yea I guess it depends on what you are after

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Since they'll be red soon here their coalition server if anyone want to try and sneak in. https://discord.gg/ZDUdvE7 I'm going to avoid joining and try not to draw attention to myself to keep eyes on vals pettykingdom

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Operation: GOFU is well under way, and UHKL was a ghost town when we were there on our PVP roam tonight. Chased some guys out of a deadspace complex and finished it for them, over a dozen kill mails obtained, no ships lost.

ValFleet has disappeared into the aether. Perhaps my subtle PSA had a minor impact

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
If anything, I feel like the biggest casualty of the night:

and this was on a dumb engagement by me (I'm the ambusher here) and I called for a warp in for the rest of the gang far too early, putting them out of position. :v:

A day of good pew, this. Make no mistake, there's plenty of fighting to be had, even with no real mid-travel interdiction possible.

darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica

Sub Rosa posted:

Which side you fighting for?

The Official Ukrainians.

Does anyone know if they will add pirate faction missions or even standings into echoes?

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

darthzeta88 posted:

Does anyone know if they will add pirate faction missions or even standings into echoes?

Possibly not because supporting criminality might be against content regulations in the PRC.

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy

SpaceDrake posted:

Possibly not because supporting criminality might be against content regulations in the PRC.

Scamming isn't prohibited though?

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Snail Information posted:

Scamming isn't prohibited though?

There have been reports of people getting banned for simple contract scams in jita

Xaesar
Aug 28, 2020
So it is finally OK to play eve on one small screen?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Xaesar posted:

So it is finally OK to play eve on one small screen?

Yes

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
I wish there was a PC client for this (I know) because every emulator runs it like rear end and I'd like to just plonk my Surface on the desk and have it running they're

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!

ThatEvilOne posted:

Since they'll be red soon here their coalition server if anyone want to try and sneak in. https://discord.gg/ZDUdvE7 I'm going to avoid joining and try not to draw attention to myself to keep eyes on vals pettykingdom

Yeah definitely keep a low profile on there. They are all calling themselves real SA goons and have been kicking out anyone questioning the group.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

kirbysuperstar posted:

I wish there was a PC client for this (I know) because every emulator runs it like rear end and I'd like to just plonk my Surface on the desk and have it running they're

I agree.

Second galaxy (the eve clone that came out first) has a PC client and it runs fuckin great. Netease could take some notes from them.

Yeah this isn’t a Pc game but being able to easily transition from PC to Mobile is pretty drat awesome.

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

MarcusSA posted:

I agree.

Second galaxy (the eve clone that came out first) has a PC client and it runs fuckin great. Netease could take some notes from them.

Yeah this isn’t a Pc game but being able to easily transition from PC to Mobile is pretty drat awesome.

It worked great until SG bit-coined my hard drive to death

NaanViolence
Mar 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Alligator Tower posted:

Works for me

edit: forgot clousey's "Skex can come just obviously 0 chance of any actual power ever" clause preceding this.

I'm thinking about playing this game and skex is obviously poo poo but just lol at anyone thinking anything to do with this phone game involves "power." That's some sperglord poo poo.

NaanViolence
Mar 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I downloaded it and will give it a go. I'm concerned about the lack of hictors and dictors but maybe they'll add those in later.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.
Is it possible to just play this game every time I take a dump or do I have to actually put in the effort?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

BombermanX posted:

Is it possible to just play this game every time I take a dump or do I have to actually put in the effort?

You can definitely play this while pushing out a log only, up to you.

darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica

NGC773 posted:

Yeah definitely keep a low profile on there. They are all calling themselves real SA goons and have been kicking out anyone questioning the group.

They aren't real SA goons unless they jihad everything and have a collapse of leadership and have multiple splinter groups of only a couple of people :colbert:

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.

kirbysuperstar posted:

I am running four clients on Bluestacks on a four-year-old ASUS ROG laptop. I have the settings turned all the way down and run them at 25 fps. They run smoothly - game glitches.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

I just want to say its been two weeks and I just now realized I can build more than 1 of any type of ship in the same slot. This game's interface is absolute poo poo for conveying information, and if Valador was a loving beta tester he failed at his job and needs to go up on his list of crimes against goons.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.
I was hitting the random button on the Urban Dictionary when this popped up. I don't know why it hit me as so funny, but it made me shoot coffee out my nose. Who does this remind you of here in SA?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cum%20Sniveling%20Weasel

"Cum Sniveling Weasel"
A deceitful, lying, waste of space, time, money, and air. This type of person makes outrageous claims like being related to Nicholas Cage and the person who invented glass. Lies permeate the structure of this type of person's mentality and disgusts men and women alike and their venomous personality is highly contagious so beware. An immediate symptom of being infected with this terrible character trait is the subtle development of curly hair and randomly screaming obscenities out the car window at dogs and the elderly.

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

darthzeta88 posted:

They aren't real SA goons unless they jihad everything and have a collapse of leadership and have multiple splinter groups of only a couple of people :colbert:

yea that hasn't happened yet as much as we allegedly tried to destroy the entire forum through a phone game. even lowtax failed at his own attempts several times.

Munkeylord fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Aug 28, 2020

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

Who is this?

Miskatonic
May 16, 2010

A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
The constant Chinese players is a problem. Maybe we should rid space of coronavirus.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
Uhh, I hope you aren't in groon cause cut that poo poo out man.

I hear Valador likes idiot dumb dumb racist heads though, you should totally hit him up.

darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica

Miskatonic posted:

The constant Chinese players is a problem. Maybe we should rid space of coronavirus.

I have played many games with Chinese players, you can not beat them. Pretty sure they unite better than the Russians. I am curious where the multiple people will migrate to in Nullsec when the great alliances start occurring.

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

darthzeta88 posted:

I have played many games with Chinese players, you can not beat them. Pretty sure they unite better than the Russians. I am curious where the multiple people will migrate to in Nullsec when the great alliances start occurring.

not a true statement. just because they zerg everything doesn't mean they win all the time. china is a massive country and they all don't get along either

Norsca
Aug 17, 2020

One Eternity Later

darthzeta88 posted:

Chinese are having a massive war with the Russians as we speak in Vale of the Silent, I think it’s called 🤷‍♂️

darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica

Munkeylord posted:

not a true statement. just because they zerg everything doesn't mean they win all the time. china is a massive country and they all don't get along either

More of the fact that on some games, they can pay less than the rest of the world like age of Avalon, and in other games like Ark they used many scripts for a while and exploited a lot(other people besides the Chinese also) that Ark created a new cluster of servers that has been patched and everyone that joined had to restart. I have noticed if you pick on one guy for being Chinese, they will hang up on you, then eat themselves( not literally of course). The Russians fight within themselves alot, but if you targeted a Russian group just because they are Russian you're going to have a bad time with all Russians.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Miskatonic posted:

Chill Trump

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Miskatonic posted:

This is incredibly racist.

Alligator Tower
Aug 22, 2004

Tremek posted:

ValFleet has disappeared into the aether. Perhaps my subtle PSA had a minor impact

It's important to me that history not forget the tale of Tremek's weaponized spreadsheet.

It started as a guide he wrote to take people from basically nothing to running missions and training skills that will set them in the right direction. I.e. something you could throw at a newbie that holds their hand for them. Also a list of how to make money off of the missions once you could do the advanced ones and a whole bunch of other stuff I never got into. Goons used it, KF used it. It got posted a lot when people needed help.

After we left and the initial dust settled, before we'd all been banned from the old discord, we saw the (mostly still oblivious at that point?) KF people continue to post the link to the spreadsheet. We also had some goons still in the old discord who didn't know what was going on either. Tremek had a brilliant idea.

He changed the title so that every time it was posted discord would include things like

He also used the header to point people to us

When we made our final diplomatic decision yesterday, he changed it one more time

Long live the spreadsheet.

Alligator Tower fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Aug 28, 2020

Ditchard
Jun 28, 2008
I made the mistake of joining the "first" corp. That was a mistake. I should have checked for a thread before hand. I put in my application but might have to wait the 24 hours before I can join.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

Only registered members can see post attachments!