Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

my god what ATROCITIES will that TERRORIST do next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CardiacArrest
May 7, 2013
Don't they know it's Pharnakes all the way down? Secret poison pill sleeper agent gooooo!

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Video of history being made: https://gofile.io/d/QqCJDr

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
So 24 hours ago I Posted in this very thread. We announced we would set GSE grey and I declared open field for GoonFuckery.

A day or two earlier a J4G by the name of Darwin had been approaching just about every goon begging and bribing for an in to Groon. I let it be suggested that if he could empty Val fleet's hangars he would be welcome.

Well tonight he has exceeded all expectations. For presumably lack of any other options Valador had made him leadership, and he had director roles in Karma Fleet & Goon Fleet. Tonight he contacts me to explain he is ready.

We get him into discord and he start live streaming as he empties the corp hangars, the wallets, and has to set up a macro to kick everyone because of the loving interface lag.

This kind of seemed to be the end, at least until Valador wakes up and starts melting down.

Just a few remaining bootlickers shouting into the empty void because everyone was booted out the discord.

And Bravos did eventually wake up to what was happening... kind of.

But of course there is no limit to the fuckery 120 drunk goons in a discord channel can conceive of.

After a little bluestacks tutorial we coach Darwin into reseting all blues (apart from me personally being blue of course)

Then we discovered in a twitch plays pokemon sort of way that as director of executor corp Darwin could gently caress with the alliance itself. So of course every corp was booted and a random selection of 1 man corps had their applications approved.

At this point we were pretty sure we had done what we could, but then someone found out the wiki still hadn't been locked down.

Pharnakes fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Aug 28, 2020

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Sub Rosa posted:

Video of history being made: https://gofile.io/d/QqCJDr

go to 20:24 for a very innocent conversation :allears:

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
How do you guys gently caress things up so badly lol

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
We have the wallet logs, from separate accounts
Almost 2 billion isk, paid in different amounts
To a Mister Valador way back
Starting from day one
(Incoherent Valador rage)
You are uniquely situated by virtue of your position
Though 'virtue' is not a word I'd apply to this situation
To seek financial gain, to stray from your goony mission
And the evidence suggests you've engaged in speculation
A J4G embezzling our corporate funds
I can almost see the shitposts, your career is done
I hope you saved some money for your RMT fund
Ya best g'wan run back where ya come from

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

Everyone, you're welcome for the show.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

lmao

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

lmao

lampey
Mar 27, 2012

ThatEvilOne posted:

The Battlecruiser we all get on day 30 is going to be the premier mission runner without a doubt. they are however useless without the faction mods they've given us. Lose it once and you're basically hosed.

are prototype ships insurable?

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

lampey posted:

are prototype ships insurable?

They are, but the guns aren't and there are no production guns. Can-Yue guns are going to be at a premium.

Foehammer007 posted:

How do you guys gently caress things up so badly lol

How did Valador gently caress up this badly, more like. This was inflicted upon what is now a wholly public-player alliance using the Goon name and led by an idiot who wanted to "get rich" like Mittani (like, down to selling merch and poo poo). This, here, is pure Goon vengeance. The actual goon groups are incredibly healthy and we're making money and getting pew every single day.

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

SpaceDrake posted:

They are, but the guns aren't and there are no production guns. Can-Yue guns are going to be at a premium.

When you get the hull back you get Civilian Decomposers (edit: not sure if that happens with any other ship), but they're pretty poo poo compared to the ones Omega gets (8 dps vs 22 dps iirc). I absolutely agree that these guns will be at a premium in the distant future, but it's gonna take a lot of deaths to bump up the price.

nakieon fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Aug 29, 2020

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

Nice forums

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away

DRWN posted:

Nice forums

Welcome Judge Jr :justpost:

BobTheVillain
Apr 25, 2009

The perfect counter argument, coming right up.
How come no one posts their intro thread in GBS anymore?

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

DRWN posted:

Nice forums

Congrats on being a real legend

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

DRWN posted:

Nice forums

Imagine, in a bout a year you can get rejected on your eve application!

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Can't get rejected in your Eve application if you don't know how to apply :smug:

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Sickening posted:

Imagine, in a bout a year you can get rejected on your eve application!

There will be no shortage of Goons willing to sponsor him after the entertainment he provided.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Is revolutionary 4 goons an appropriate category instead of j4g in this case?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

DRWN posted:

Nice forums

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

For real content though, you do realize that by screwing over that alliance it would be incredibly unwise to trust you with power in this group, right? You can hang out and shoot stuff just fine but I highly doubt anyone here will trust you with director level access to anything here after that, it just wouldn't be wise.

Great show but yeah haargothing an alliance means the guys you go to won't trust you further than they can throw you.

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE

DRWN posted:

Nice forums

Nice moves

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
And now I've shot blues on orders from our glorious drunken leader.

Truly, this IS a Goon institution in every single conceivable way.

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away

orange juche posted:

For real content though, you do realize that by screwing over that alliance it would be incredibly unwise to trust you with power in this group, right? You can hang out and shoot stuff just fine but I highly doubt anyone here will trust you with director level access to anything here after that, it just wouldn't be wise.

Great show but yeah haargothing an alliance means the guys you go to won't trust you further than they can throw you.

Same thing happened to everyone else who did that and joined Goons in EVE. The entertainment is universal so welcomed, but never more than a grunt. To be fair most that do that don't want to be anything more than a grunt anyway so it works out.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

SpaceDrake posted:

And now I've shot blues on orders from our glorious drunken leader.

Truly, this IS a Goon institution in every single conceivable way.

Best part is that it was some Goons brother lololol.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.
I'm still a dumb newbie from star trek online and I love every single one of you for doing this.

This is how to goon.

now charge them a fee to rejoin

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Goddamn that was satisfying to watch happen in realtime. Vandalizing the wiki was great too.

EE goons have accomplished so much in a mere two weeks. I look forward to seeing what lofty heights of absurdity we reach in the future.

darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica
Wait,did I read a billion isk was embezzled? Some people are playing this game hardcore it seems. I do t want to mine or run missions right now, but the market is to hosed to make good predictions as people are underselling and to their is no decimal point in buy orders which is weird for me.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

my social construct is now getting angry customers

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

When will the speedrun entry be put up on speedrun.com?

I propose the category be named Haargoth%

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I want to quote "you should file a tort at your nearest jurisdiction"

god this game just does not stop delivering

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

orange juche posted:

Why would I expect director level access? That's something a goonfucker would ask for.

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

BombermanX posted:

I'm still a dumb newbie from star trek online and I love every single one of you for doing this.

This is how to goon.

now charge them a fee to rejoin

Rule of Acquisition #284: Deep down, everyone's a Ferengi.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

DRWN posted:

Why would I expect director level access? That's something a goonfucker would ask for.

Whoa whoa, watch that language new friend. Please don't disrupt the calm environment we've managed to create and go gently caress off to learning some manners.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749030443688394793/749156829472489472/video0.mp4

E: Oh god that's large. Still laughing my rear end off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

So I forgot about this game for a few days while I was doing other things.

I log back in and I'm no longer in a Corp. "Well poo poo," I think to myself, "they must have kicked me because I'm so casual. Eve goons are super hard core. I knew that when I joined up."

But then I was like... Well, I better check the discord maybe something happened. I mean, that's unlikely since its A: only a dumb phone game, and B: it's only been out two weeks, but you never know.

Oh, I'm kicked out of the discord too. That is very uncharacteristically thorough. Let's see what the forums say.

20 minutes of reading later: Suddenly I love this dumb fuckin' phone game. How can there be mobile game drama? Is this the first ever mobile game drama?

loving goons are amazing.