Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm not even going to click on whatever the gently caress Karate High is dude so just be glad anyone posted at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Even after that glowing endorsement? Well, it's your loss my friend.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Is this the bobs burgers thread. I love bobs burgers although the last season had more downs than ups

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

more like bob's boogers if you ask me

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Bob's Burgers is a really good show, you need to have an appreciation for things that are 'silly' though to like it. If you're like 'they're trying TOO hard to be silly' you won't like it, because of course they are trying, it is their job to write a silly show

I would recommend as a really good Bob's Burgers episode to start with, watch The Belchies a very good Goonies parody episode with lots of classic hilarious bits

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
linda freaking out thinking she was peeing while stoned reminded me of all my times being stoned and thinking the same and not enjoying being stoned as a result

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

So wait that Karate High thing is actually part of a larger show, and not some YouTube production done in a bunch of aspiring filmmakers' spare time in high school?

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
I got karate high of some edibles once, and let me tell you

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
tell you that the only karate media you need to consume this year is The Art of Self Defense

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i straightfaced the entire video up until the kid in the mohawk tabletopped two kids and screamed "YEEEEAAAAAAHHHH" then i lost it lmfao

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

mind the walrus posted:

So wait that Karate High thing is actually part of a larger show, and not some YouTube production done in a bunch of aspiring filmmakers' spare time in high school?

Yeah it's two seasons. That clip was from the most recent season finale. I hope Miguel is going to be ok!

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

oh poo poo, I didn't clink your link OP

I was talking about the same thing, yeah, it rules

Monglo
Mar 19, 2015
It's a great show, especially if you've seen Karate Kid.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Call Your Grandma posted:

more like bob's boogers if you ask me

sicko

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Monglo posted:

It's a great show, especially if you've seen Karate Kid.

Yeah, but The Karate Kid sucks balls. Where's the TV show based on the superior '80s martial arts masterpiece, The Last Dragon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mevSvBSKvg

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Sunswipe posted:

Yeah, but The Karate Kid sucks balls. Where's the TV show based on the superior '80s martial arts masterpiece, The Last Dragon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mevSvBSKvg

That would make me so happy. There's just not enough cheesy martial arts stuff coming out anymore. I blame MMA for taking the mystery and magic out of hand to hand combat.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
posting in the boobs boogers thread

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

El_Elegante posted:

tell you that the only karate media you need to consume this year is The Art of Self Defense

sorry hombre the only martial arts media im interested in is surviving eged weapons

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

mind the walrus posted:

I don't even like Bob's Burgers, but I do give it respect. Every member of that family tries so hard to be creative and not only is that celebrated in spite of none of them ever making money off of their passions, they're celebrated in spite of all of them being loving awful at their arts.

Bob makes good burgers, supposedly.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Bob makes good burgers, supposedly.

Yes hes the opposite of Jimmy Pesto whose a terrible cook but is financially successful because he excels at the other portions of running a restaurant: branding, decor, pricing, entertainment.

Bob is extremely good at making burgers: he goes toe-to-toe with a legit celebrity chef in a competition losing only barely.

Hes just absolutely awful at the parts of the restaurant business no one ever thinks about : money, marketing, generic diner decor, uninspiring unmemorable name, charging too little for the burgers to make a healthy profit, bad location (between a funeral parlor and a vacant building), and just plain bad luck.

He could be successful if he was willing to leave the actual business side to someone else but he's far too stubborn for that (see how pissed off he got about having to add sweet potato fries to his menu because he doesn't think they belong in a burger restaurant despite them being a financially sound decision and forcing Linda to turn the excess sweet potatoes into money losing apple pies instead.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Watch Teenage Bounty Hunters op, it's pretty good.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Tina is so relatable!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I have not seen this show but i am certain that the OP needs to watch some more shows.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

cobra kai is good but i'm not sure why we're talking about it in this bob's burgers thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Nooo! I hate Bob's Burgers so much! :mad: