Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Viruswithshoes posted:

I wasted an arbitrary amount of time reading this hot take

Edit: A shameful snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

ShoogaSlim posted:

sure covid loving sucks but it's just a knee jerk reaction to any bad news year over year. it's a lazy and dumb way of dealing with grief

the real answer is that every year is worse than the one preceding it

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

ShoogaSlim posted:

what an intellectually lazy response that has been popular year over year for as long as i can remember. any time they hear one piece of bad news, the year is automatically hosed. people die every year, celebrities young and old, normal people, etc.

chadwick boseman passing is a tragedy. he was young and talented and provided value in his career and in his personal life as well. you don't have to throw your hands up and whine about an arbitrary measure of time.

Good news! Your world-weary cynicism and seen-it-all-before aloofness was really amazing and insightful and totally made you look bad-rear end and mature. All of your classmates were so impressed when they heard it they cheered - and some gave you high-fives! Also, you got all 120 stars in Super Mario 64 and Susan (the good Susan, not the fat one) from room 2B kissed you behind the bike sheds. Go you, you stud muffin!

aardwolf has a new favorite as of 08:03 on Aug 29, 2020

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

aardwolf posted:

Good news! Your world-weary cynicism and seen-it-all-before aloofness was really amazing and insightful and totally made you look bad-rear end and mature. All off your classmates were so impressed when they heard it they cheered - and some gave you high-fives! Also, you got all 120 stars in Super Mario 64 and Susan (the good Susan, not the fat one) from room 2B kissed you behind the bike sheds. Go you, you stud muffin!

I wish 2B from room Susan would kiss me.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013
We've all been there :(

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ShoogaSlim posted:

sure covid loving sucks but it's just a knee jerk reaction to any bad news year over year. it's a lazy and dumb way of dealing with grief

https://twitter.com/Nelly_4hunnid/status/1212024869593870336

https://twitter.com/moniquaniqua/status/1058051394555600899

https://twitter.com/LessThanRAJ/status/946374627877679105

hmm what happened in the beginning of 2017 anyway

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

ShoogaSlim posted:

stop getting mad at memes.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
The covid is pretty bad but on a personal level this years been pretty good to me since no one i know got it

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Collapsing Farts posted:

The covid is pretty bad but on a personal level this years been pretty good to me since no one i know got it
"Nobody i personally know has died from the plague" is a good year now, I guess.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Collapsing Farts posted:

helluva way to run a railroad

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Zereth posted:

"Nobody i personally know has died from the plague" is a good year now, I guess.

Well yeah

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

ShoogaSlim posted:

what an intellectually lazy response that has been popular year over year for as long as i can remember. any time they hear one piece of bad news, the year is automatically hosed. people die every year, celebrities young and old, normal people, etc.

chadwick boseman passing is a tragedy. he was young and talented and provided value in his career and in his personal life as well. you don't have to throw your hands up and whine about an arbitrary measure of time.

Sleeveless your alt is supposed to pat you on the back, not post the same poo poo.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Scholtz posted:

I wish 2B from room Susan would kiss me.

:chast2b:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

ShoogaSlim posted:

jesus christ this loving year

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Xarbala posted:

jesus christ this loving year

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

jesus christ this loving deer

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

christmas boots posted:

lmao

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

christmas boots posted:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

christmas boots posted:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

christmas boots posted:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5MpLQ8TQcQ

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

christmas boots posted:

what an intellectually lazy response that has been popular deer over deer for as long as i can remember. any time they hear one piece of bad news, the deer is automatically hosed. Ruminants die every year, celebrities young and old, normal bovids, etc.

chadwick bosedeer passing is a tragedy. he was young and talented and provided value in his career and in his personal life as well. you don't have to throw your hands up and fawn about an arbitrary measure of deer.

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

lol

ShoogaSlim posted:

lmao

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hell Gem

ShoogaSlim posted:

Shut up idiot

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

:discourse:

christmas boots posted:

:five:

Blind Rasputin posted:

what an intellectually lazy response that has been popular deer over deer for as long as i can remember. any time they hear one piece of bad news, the deer is automatically hosed. Ruminants die every year, celebrities young and old, normal bovids, etc.

chadwick bosedeer passing is a tragedy. he was young and talented and provided value in his career and in his personal life as well. you don't have to throw your hands up and fawn about an arbitrary measure of deer.

:vince:

:ck5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=038DLSl_EmQ
(enable subtitles of choice)

JesusGeorge
Apr 29, 2005
TheKeeper bought me this account so now I have to rub peanut butter on his nipples on a daily basis.

ShoogaSlim posted:

Found the Trump voter.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

JesusGeorge posted:

Found the Trump voter.

same

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

I own a pair of those stupid sunglasses in rainbow color lol. The tinting sucks though so I never wear them.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

I KNEW I was playing it right. Not as hilariously, but right.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

o7

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
LOL

idk everyone i talked to said getting to do heavensward is the best trial they can give with out makeing the game f2p.

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

Its about 2 whole games worth of final fantasy so yes, that absolutely is true.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It definitely is. The joke is that FF14 fans tend to be a little... evangelical? about it.

btw the free trial for FF14 goes up to level 60 and the first expansion if you're interested in trying it out :shobon:

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTMjucCj590

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

it's better than pooping on the floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU