Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

mlmp08 posted:

Oh just you wait until the people who stay home from voting and instead post on the internet have their say!

Which Republicans are responsible for the Minneapolis PD?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yeah I’m ok. Pretty surreal all in all. Angry old white man pointing a gun at me yelling to get on the loving ground when I just saved him from getting his face smashed in.

why did you save him lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

facialimpediment posted:

I both agree and disagree - the debates might not change minds, but it's the rare instance where every single news source has the same event showing. It's very rare that all sides see the same thing, even if the interpretation/perspectives of it is different. Nowadays, there aren't many similar events like that.

Anyways, enjoy this NBA Moment:

https://twitter.com/MarcJSpears/status/1299842292547817472?s=19

drat I've been pre-gaming like a pro for years now

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

Was just at a protest and had a pro-Trump counter protestor show up, start a fight, and then put a gun in my face with his finger on the trigger. Thankfully a cop showed up and he was disarmed before shooting anyone.

Dang dude glad you’re okay.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Google Butt posted:

why did you save him lol

Because he would have murdered a bunch of people when he rightfully gets his rear end kicked

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I uploaded a small video clip of it to facebook, and it decided that this should be the thumbnail:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Jesus Christ...glad you're okay dude.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

I uploaded a small video clip of it to facebook, and it decided that this should be the thumbnail:

Did he get arrested at least?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Yes and is charged with aggravated assault.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Wasabi the J posted:

Yeah I have stopped talking to white people in general.

gently caress em.

Yeah I know right, I just don't feel safe around them.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

Good. If the prosecutors approach you and ask how you’d feel about him pleading down to a lesser charge, I’d say dig in and request he be prosecuted on that charge. Let the fucker sweat the consequences, screw taking the “high road” on this.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Handsome Ralph posted:

I realize most people here don't like Obama. That's fine and you're not wrong for disliking him for the reasons that get brought up here from time to time, but you're really dumb if you think Obama is PNG'd in the black community because the DSA doesn't like him. Hell even outside the black community, he is still insanely popular. It shouldn't really shock anyone that some people still look to him for any sort of guidance despite how anyone here might feel about him.

Look at our other surviving elder statesmen. Obama's the best option in this situation.

Edit: :stare: goddamn

Godholio fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Aug 30, 2020

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Good. If the prosecutors approach you and ask how you’d feel about him pleading down to a lesser charge, I’d say dig in and request he be prosecuted on that charge. Let the fucker sweat the consequences, screw taking the “high road” on this.

also Mr Nice please play the veteran card to the hilt in any interactions with press and people who make charging decisions which stem from this incident, it might feel gross but you need to slam that patriot button at every opportunity here

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
Wouldn't hurt to reach out directly to local media, either, to make sure your side of things is presented.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

I'm gonna bet, no.

Edit: I'm very pleasantly surprised.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

shame on an IGA posted:

also Mr Nice please play the veteran card to the hilt in any interactions with press and people who make charging decisions which stem from this incident, it might feel gross but you need to slam that patriot button at every opportunity here

I was wearing one of my lastship shirts. One cop and I talked a bit about DDGs.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

shame on an IGA posted:

:yeah:

Glad you're OK Mr. Nice!!!

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Mr. Nice! posted:

hell yeah get his rear end

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Glad you're alright. loving people.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Echoing everyone else and glad that you're alright

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Nick Soapdish posted:

Flying_Crab posted:

hell yeah get his rear end

not double-emptyquoting

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

This is art.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Nick Soapdish posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nick Soapdish posted:

Hell, same.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Nice! posted:

Man what the gently caress! I can't imagine what that's like. Glad you made it out alive.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Mr Nice being alive on the Nice! page: :unsmith:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

"He's no angel!"
https://twitter.com/anoncatanoncat/status/1299807228678017025

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
That’s more than hitting, that’s multiple people jumping a small teenage girl.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

C2C - 2.0 posted:

This is art.

Hill owned last season, one of my favorite players on the team. This (and him being the big driver behind the strike) elevates him to a close #2 behind Giannis.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

That crew then proceeds to stomp ole Kyle out. Btw that took place in Kenosha so there's really no doubt he returned seeing the protest as an opportunity for retribution. The shooting was premeditated with out doubt, but that's obvious

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code
You're disrespecting a future U.S. Army Soldier Police Officer.

Ah hell it could be either.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

drat he always wanted to be a cop

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Milo and POTUS posted:

:vince:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
:drat:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Milo and POTUS posted:

lol

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

:perfect:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

There are so many pasty white kids with glasses I can't even tell which one is him.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

There are so many pasty white kids with glasses I can't even tell which one is him.

Red white and blue shorts

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
Glad you’re ok Mr. Nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

KirbyKhan posted:

Red white and blue shorts

He's also wearing his lovely American Flag crocs.