Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
BYOB goons better shape up here. We got two more words!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

5.fart

ty manifisto

Ass-penny

1. hamster
2. goons
3. yo momma
4. salt encrusted
5. fart
6. dunking
7. noun
8. tacos
9. geoducks
10. torsos
11. self-rising
12. the holy spirit
13. stinkbug

Who hath a noun for seven?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
7. fanny

Areola Grande

:peanut:

Ass-penny

YELLOWSTONE PARK
Tourist: Hello there. Are you a hamster?
Guard: No, I am a guard here to help goons like you.
T: Good. Can you tell me where the "Old Faithful Yo Momma" is?
G: You just go up this salt-encrusted path until you come to a fart, then turn left and dunk until you see a lot of fanny trees.
T: Okay. Now I have a lot of tacos with me to feed any geoducks I see.
G: Don't try to feed any of the wild torsos in the park.
T: But the bears look so self-rising. I don't think they would hurt a the holy spirit.
G: Don't believe it. There's nothing a bear likes better for dinner than a stinkbug

* I changed the tense on dunking to make it work better in the sentence. Some of these were quite good imo.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

nut

rear end-penny posted:

"Old Faithful Yo Momma"

Zurtilik

Old Faithful Yo Momma is p. Good.

I would like to do one now but I'm gonna be busy most of the night and tomorrow. Though I might join y'all on the trashed thread tonight.

So someone else do one!

Ass-penny

Thinking about a geoduck eating a taco. I'm at work, someone else make a list! You can turn almost any body of text into one. I am probably gonna do monster manual entries when I'm through this book I been using.

Finger Prince

Up the salt encrusted path, past the fart, by the fanny tree.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE GEODUCKS

Ass-penny

Finger Prince posted:

Up the salt encrusted path, past the fart, by the fanny tree.

Straight dunking.

nut

this might be the most successful implementation of madlibs i've ever witnessed in my life

Ass-penny

nut posted:

this might be the most successful implementation of madlibs i've ever witnessed in my life

I like to think the variety of things we are experiencing allows our brains to access a larger variety of words. I've had to google probably three or four of the answers I've been given, in the couple days this thread has been here. Since no one else seems to be jumping at it tonight, I'll do another.
:ducksiren:New list:ducksiren:
1. plural noun
2. a strange place
3. adjective
4. noun
5. first name
6. adjective
7. plural noun
8. adjective
9. silly word
10. noun
11. noun
12. plural noun
13. noun
14. noun
15. verb ending in "ing"
16. a foreign place
17. adjective
18. nubile
19. adjective

Ass-penny fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Aug 30, 2020

Areola Grande

18. nubile

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
2. Quasi-Elemental Plane of Salt

Finger Prince

9) BYOB

Areola Grande

15. lurking

Finger Prince

Hang on, is this one from an official madlib book?
I actually think I remember this one from when I was little! Wtf!

Ass-penny

1. plural noun
2. quasi-elemental plane of salt
3. erotic
4. noun
5. Cornelius
6. succulent
7. plural noun
8. adjective
9. BYOB
10. Wendy's breakfast
11. noun
12. plural noun
13. noun
14. noun
15. lurking
16. GBS
17. adjective
18. nubile
19. adjective

Finger Prince posted:

Hang on, is this one from an official madlib book?
I actually think I remember this one from when I was little! Wtf!

Hah! I think I've said it before that, yes, all the lists that I've posted to this point in the thread, are from a madlibs book I found around my house, called Wacky Summer. If you can pick this out from the word options alone, way to go! The copyright on this poo poo is 1988, and the pages are yellow and there's several peoples hand writings both on the "blind" side where they just list the word options and the "play" side where you fill the blanks in on the body text. I'm crossing out my father's writing on the play side to update this list as we type. Give us a word, Finger Prince, no harm in having some vague twenty year old memories about what this might be about.

Ass-penny fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Aug 30, 2020

Zurtilik

5 Cornelius

Barking Gecko

6. succulent

Areola Grande

10. Wendy's breakfast

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
3. Erotic

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

Areola Grande

16. GBS :confused:

Finger Prince

rear end-penny posted:

1. plural noun
3. erotic
4. noun
5. Cornelius
6. succulent
7. plural noun
8. adjective
9. BYOB
10. Wendy's breakfast
11. noun
12. plural noun
13. noun
14. noun
15. lurking
16. GBS
17. adjective
18. nubile
19. adjective

Hah! I think I've said it before that, yes, all the lists that I've posted to this point in the thread, are from a madlibs book I found around my house, called Wacky Summer. If you can pick this out from the word options alone, way to go! The copyright on this poo poo is 1988, and the pages are yellow and there's several peoples hand writings both on the "blind" side where they just list the word options and the "play" side where you fill the blanks in on the body text. I'm crossing out my father's writing on the play side to update this list as we type. Give us a word, Finger Prince, no harm in having some vague twenty year old memories about what this might be about.

Well ok!
1) wizards

I have this vague memory of sitting in the back seat of the car on a trip, or maybe it was a school bus, doing this very one. It was the "funny word" that triggered it, then I saw the familiarity in the other words in the list.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
7. Octopuses

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

Barking Gecko

8. somnolent

Zurtilik

19. Corpulent

Areola Grande

17. obsequious

Zurtilik

12. Cummies

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

14. PENIS

Cobalt-60

by Azathoth
13) president

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ass-penny

Finger Prince posted:

Well ok!
1) wizards

I have this vague memory of sitting in the back seat of the car on a trip, or maybe it was a school bus, doing this very one. It was the "funny word" that triggered it, then I saw the familiarity in the other words in the list.

Glad to have you play with us :) This list is a little particular, with the silly word, strange place, foreign place, and the solid wall of adjectives at the tail end. I have wanted to start this thread for a while now and have just been lacking motivation for a more original starting place, eventually I figured just start here at the easy end and get my inertia going.

I have a feeling this is going to bee a good'n. Only a couple left!

1. wizards
3. erotic
4. axolotl
5. Cornelius
6. succulent
7. octopuses
8. somnolent
9. BYOB
10. Wendy's breakfast
11. noun
12. cummies
13. president
14. penis
15. lurking
16. GBS
17. obsequious
18. nubile
19. corpulent

Ass-penny fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Aug 30, 2020

Barking Gecko

4. axolotl

nut

11. gunt

Areola Grande

:allears:

Ass-penny

SIX THINGS TO DO WHILE RIDING IN A CAR
1. Look for license plates on out of state wizards. If you spot one from the quasi-elemental plane of salt you get ten points.
2. Read an erotic book such as Dorothy and the axolotl of Oz or Cornelius the Pooh.
3. Bring a bag of succulent snacks to eat during the ride. Chocolate octopuses and somnolent cookies taste great on a long drive. Don't be a BYOB! Throw the trash in the Wendy's breakfast, not the gunt!
4. Sing jolly songs like "when the cummies come marching in" or "roll out the president" or "take me out to the penis game."
5. Close your eyes and pretend you are lurking in GBS.
6. Do something really obsequious and play a nubile game like "corpulent libs."

Zurtilik

I'm a corpulent lib and I'm offended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom

Holy gently caress these are great.

I fived this thread for "Gainesville, Florida" but OH MY GOD

rear end-penny posted:

4. Sing jolly songs like "when the cummies come marching in" or "roll out the president" or "take me out to the penis game."

:five: :five: :five: