Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bluetail
*leprechaun voice* they're always after me dick and balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dip Viscous
might just have to make extra sure they find me "pot o gold"

Christoph
Imagining literally every Mexican person you know is secretly a luchador by night

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

bluetail posted:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bluetail posted:

----------------

deep dish peat moss

google THIS posted:

Toddlers logging in to Zoom for virtual preschool

(A little girl sits there, red-faced and mouth open, then she falls off her chair and can be seen lying on the floor flailing in the background.)

Teacher: Jamie, you're muted.

Jamie: (climbing back into her chair) Oh, sorry. WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Finally figured out why they're called Indy Cars. The cars have no doors for getting in so you just climb Indy car.

bird.

At a restaurant, Waiter: "Enjoy your meal this evening."

Me: "Thanks, you too."

Waiter: "hahaha."

Me, staring at the waiter dead rear end in the eyes, unblinking, unflinching, raising the slice of pizza slowly with my hand: "You. Too."

Trying

feeding my waiter like a mother bird as a power move

Finger Prince

oh but seriously I posted:

feeding my waiter like a mother bird as a power move

Interrupting my waiter, as he explains to another table what the daily special is, to tell him "everything's great, thanks!"

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Finger Prince posted:

Interrupting my waiter, as he explains to another table what the daily special is, to tell him "everything's great, thanks!"

Waiter: "Sorry, sir, was there something that you needed?"
Me: "No. Everything's great. Thank you."
Waiter: "I'll be with you in just a moment okay?"
Me: "I said everything's great. I said that three times now."
Waiter: "... Alright, well, I'm helping another customer right now, okay?"
Me (thinking): What part of this is this guy not getting?

bird.

so tired of all these loving NIMBYs, especially my goddamn roommate who keeps vetoing the above-ground pool i want to order on amazon

nut

thinking that fishhh and chips and vinegar song is one of the ballads with containing th elost knowledge of seasoning proportions

Finger Prince

nut posted:

thinking that fishhh and chips and vinegar song is one of the ballads with containing th elost knowledge of seasoning proportions

As well as the socially appropriate disposal of one's muck.

Dip Viscous
woody from toy story but he's voiced by boomhauer and keeps stepping in poop

deep dish peat moss

Getting the procedure from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind to make me forget about pizza, because lactose intolerance is no good for us

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

Jolo posted:

Finally figured out why they're called Indy Cars. The cars have no doors for getting in so you just climb Indy car.

This made me chuckle :3:

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
modernizing movies

"the king's peach" - a foreign expert takes on the difficult task of educating the king about correct text message etiquette, informing him that the peach emoji is colloquially used as innuendo

idiotsavant
We had emerged victorious, but the sweet taste of triumph soon turned to bitter soap in my mouth. the coriander wars would spare no one

Christoph
Like an atomic wedgie but with different sources of power. So like a coal wedgie would involve sprinkling coal dust on their crack and a wind-powered wedgie would involve fanning their rear end

----------------

Dip Viscous
time to convert to geothermal

google THIS

natural gas :rackem:

Prof. Crocodile

I tried jesse ventura's chewing tobacco now I am a sexual tyrannosaurus, just as he promised, but it's hard to take a bra off with these tiny arms

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I tried jesse ventura's chewing tobacco now I am a sexual tyrannosaurus, just as he promised, but it's hard to take a bra off with these tiny arms

*in the voice of peppy from star fox*
try a hoverboard

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Fat Nuts Gaming

nut

Putty posted:

Fat Nuts Gaming

please remember to hit the bell icon

ChubbyChecker

bluetail posted:

ChubbyChecker

Christoph posted:

Like an atomic wedgie but with different sources of power. So like a coal wedgie would involve sprinkling coal dust on their crack and a wind-powered wedgie would involve fanning their rear end

sprinkling coal dust on crack and fanning the rear end are both sword moves from the wheel of time

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
How about space insults?

Finger Prince

Pokémon Go only it's just the board game Go and your opponents are Pokémons. :psyduck:

deep dish peat moss

canyoneer posted:

modernizing movies

"the king's peach" - a foreign expert takes on the difficult task of educating the king about correct text message etiquette, informing him that the peach emoji is colloquially used as innuendo

Titus Andronicus but it's ancient romans in modern cities

Prurient Squid

Like "Suck on an Oort cloud plasma breath or you'll be be shovelling orbital debris for a lunar cycle."

Prurient Squid

Finger Prince posted:

Pokémon Go only it's just the board game Go and your opponents are Pokémons. :psyduck:

That reminds me of the Sliders episode where they go to the reality where hip hoppers rap about Keats and Othello has the prestige that Football usually does.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Finger Prince posted:

board game night with slowpoke

mind the walrus

Prurient Squid posted:

That reminds me of the Sliders episode where they go to the reality where hip hoppers rap about Keats and Othello has the prestige that Football usually does.
That's somehow the whitest sentence I've read today and reddit is in full-bloom "Nazis on parade" mode.

bird.

teenager at the mall after reading Catcher in the Rye for sdchool: "these fools, these simps all getting in my goddamn way, i bet all their passwords are 'password', ALL OF THEM"

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Prurient Squid posted:

"Suck on an Oort cloud plasma breath or you'll be be shovelling orbital debris for a lunar cycle."

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Song: Superpost
Artist: BYOB Zombie
Album: Chillbilly Deluxe

Prurient Squid

How about you have a space station and the upper echelons of the crew are super intelligent androids who make enlightened decisions with their positronic brains and the lowest tier crew are stupid androids who do the mundane, dangerous work that no one wants to do but the humans make up middle management?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dip Viscous
john madden giving a really enthusiastic and detailed description of an ear of corn while drawing lines and arrows all over a marker board