Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

*points at Zaid* That is my Also Girlfriend's girlfriend's boyfriend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Boxman posted:

I love that Teepublic just automatically generates the stuff into all the categories, because this is a spectacular product that I'm sure many people want.

I was hoping it was going to say "Top"

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
snagged a badstar tee and mask, can't wait to intimidate some grandmas while queueing for groceries

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule
Just imagining Al-Yisun going back to Earth and 1v1ing entire modern armies when she gets bored

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
I hope that in the epilogue we get to see Allison's sorority sisters take Princess out drinking.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Tendales posted:

I hope that in the epilogue we get to see Allison's sorority sisters take Princess out drinking.

Goes out as Princess, comes back as Vladok but still wearing the shorts and TOP top.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
If that happens Vladok might come back wearing the skins of the sorority sisters as a new jacket.

Let's not forget how that drinking game first ended.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Bussamove posted:

Goes out as Princess, comes back as Vladok but still wearing the shorts and TOP top.

You're forgetting Allison drank Princess under the table fair and square without help. Going up against an entire Sorority is suicide. For Princess.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Entities full of hellfire or divine nuclear infernos find it hard to pack a liver or two in there. Like leaving a pattie too long on the grill.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

I like to think that having several liquor names attached to her now has given Princess a little more of a tolerance. Not enough to compete, but just a little.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I wonder if the demon bar where Allison won named some drink in her honor

Probably

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

She’s a college girl, it’d just be a fancy lemon drop.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
The most collegest of drinks I suspect from my bartending experiences is the vodka cran.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
One of Allison's sorority sisters is a childhood friend of hers, the one who said she's gonna cook her dinner, and seemed close to Allison. Can't imagine what it must be like seeing your best friend start losing herself over the years cause of self-hate, suddenly disappear for 3 days, come back looking pretty traumatized and having a sword and a "bindi" in her head, then say she's going on a 2 week Grand Canyon trip, then disappear forever. Wonder if she's still looking for Allison.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

It's not impossible Allison popped home after two weeks and was like "I'm moving to Fiji" and then occasionally pops home again to make phone calls from "Fiji".

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

You're forgetting Allison drank Princess under the table fair and square without help. Going up against an entire Sorority is suicide. For Princess.

Was it really fair and square when Ciocie gave her an alcohol-drinking paper doll to eat?

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

nimby posted:

Was it really fair and square when Ciocie gave her an alcohol-drinking paper doll to eat?

She didn't use it, remember?

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

MikeJF posted:

She didn't use it, remember?

I never picked up on that, hah. I'm as much as a dumbass as Allison.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

nimby posted:

I never picked up on that, hah. I'm as much as a dumbass as Allison.
There was a lot going on at the time.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

I still love the middle puke-devil's "what the hell, man?" expression.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I'm surprised Mottom didn't tear open the gate to Allison's world and go conquer it out of spite after the War of the Teacups.

Pretty sure this is what makes keys of kings special. She could... if she had Allison's key since its one of his 1111111 domains. Also why its probably a bad idea to lose that poo poo since whoever gets it is definitely taking all those ripe worlds to pound town.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Motherfucker posted:

Pretty sure this is what makes keys of kings special. She could... if she had Allison's key since its one of his 1111111 domains. Also why its probably a bad idea to lose that poo poo since whoever gets it is definitely taking all those ripe worlds to pound town.
I thought Operant confirmed that Allison's world was in Mottom's domain, it's just that she actually chews thru her worlds at a relatively slow pace and hasn't gotten around to Allison's world yet. Like, uh, in another compare/contrast to Solomon, who relentlessly works to expand his empire through his 111,111 worlds and set up his infrastructure and laws, Mottom basically ignores her worlds except every once in a while she kicks down the door and steals all your stuff, and then leaves you alone for thousands of years to get more stuff before she kicks down your door again. The advantage of living under Mottom's domain is she doesn't give a poo poo what you do and leaves you alone 99.99% of the time, but the time she does notice you it's devastating.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
If you have 111,111 worlds, and you teleport your sky palace to a new one every month and change, you still won't wrap around the list again for ten thousand years. Plenty of time to let them rebuild civilization after your looting.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

yeah, the king's key can access ALL the worlds while the other demiurge's keys can only open gates to the ones within their purview, but Allison's world has been confirmed a few times to be one of the worlds in Mottom's rule, just one she hasn't bothered loving with yet.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

She also had a mob of colonial vassals so extensive it takes her all day just to do roll call for whoever happens to have tribute for her that day, so the worlds she conquered sure seem to stay conquered after she's done personally terrorizing the population from her mobile oppression palace, there's just enough multiverse out there for some amount of unconquered frontier to remain

It was suggested that the gate Allison ported to and spotted the palace from was her world's, so assuming Mottom mainly organizes her raids in order of whatever's convenient either Allison's home is hosed or she saved it at the last possible hour by pissing off Mottom so bad she lost interest in imperial expansion

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Aug 31, 2020

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

M_Gargantua posted:

If you have 111,111 worlds, and you teleport your sky palace to a new one every month and change, you still won't wrap around the list again for ten thousand years. Plenty of time to let them rebuild civilization after your looting.

I got the feeling that even Mottom took awhile to strip-mine a planet. Now, subjugating one is a whole different matter, but squeezing every last drop of blood from every last stone is quite another.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

PetraCore posted:

I thought Operant confirmed that Allison's world was in Mottom's domain, it's just that she actually chews thru her worlds at a relatively slow pace and hasn't gotten around to Allison's world yet. Like, uh, in another compare/contrast to Solomon, who relentlessly works to expand his empire through his 111,111 worlds and set up his infrastructure and laws, Mottom basically ignores her worlds except every once in a while she kicks down the door and steals all your stuff, and then leaves you alone for thousands of years to get more stuff before she kicks down your door again. The advantage of living under Mottom's domain is she doesn't give a poo poo what you do and leaves you alone 99.99% of the time, but the time she does notice you it's devastating.

Jagg said that Zaid and the Thorns came from one of her worlds in their summit

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
It's not impossible that Mottom is just focused on waging war against Mammon and finding Allison ASAP and doesn't have the patience to use her world as a proxy to hurt her.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Does Mottom even know which gate Allison's world is accessed from?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
If she destroys all of them, she’ll hit the right one eventually!

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Gonna turn out that Jaggs is the only one of the Demiurges who realized how powerful 111,111 mobilized worlds were, and has been spending this time bringing them all into his fold while the rest dick around. Like, what does Mammon even do with his worlds, necessarily? The bank seems to run on its own, so I can imagine a whole bunch of colonialism a la the East India Companies. But if it's more like his church/cult, they might not be nearly as expansionist.

And what would Gog do? Send herself in and offer up worms? What does Jadis do? How many of the worlds currently linked to throne are ones that were opened by their own Demiurges throwing open the Heavens? At a wild rear end guess I'd wager at least 1/2 of the 777,777 universes are unplumbed by Throne.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

habeasdorkus posted:

And what would Gog do? Send herself in and offer up worms?

I don't think Gog offers, exactly. She's not called The Great Devourer for nothing.

I think the deal with seen with her so far is how she acts in Throne and the other demiurges' territories as part of their non-aggression pact.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

habeasdorkus posted:

Gonna turn out that Jaggs is the only one of the Demiurges who realized how powerful 111,111 mobilized worlds were

Who needs a force multiplier when you can just multiply your forces, right?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Mottom mentions Jaggs armies as part of why the demiurges needed to band against him if he does go full war.

Throw enough high level fanatical omnicide cult mooks at a demiurge and theyre bound to fall at some point.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

ConfusedUs posted:

Who needs a force multiplier when you can just multiply your forces, right?

He's also using better force multipliers/equipment, so his armies are some real poo poo.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

We know Jadis has a terrifying technomagical religion that considers her the prophet, so I bet they’re pretty expansionist about converting new worlds.

Gog seems likely to just not care that much about her many worlds - since she wants fame and respect from people who matter at the center of the Omniverse, not some random parochials. I sort of assume she only eats the occasional world.

Jagganoth is also interesting because while it wouldn’t be instant, each of the other demiurges can be assassinated to cause their armies and realm to collapse into chaos, except Jagganoth because he’s personally invulnerable. He clearly gets a lot of mileage out of just being impossible to kill.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

There's no assassinating Gog Agog, she is a distributed mass spread through the multiverse. There is no core node.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Mr. Lobe posted:

There's no assassinating Gog Agog, she is a distributed mass spread through the multiverse. There is no core node.

Someone powerful enough could probably destroy all the worms simultaneously, so I wouldn't put it past Jagganoth.

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

Gog Agog is both the ultimate influencer and the ultimate stan, if you think about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

wiegieman posted:

Someone powerful enough could probably destroy all the worms simultaneously, so I wouldn't put it past Jagganoth.

Abbadon said that a focused Gog would give even Jagganoth trouble. That doesn't sound like someone who can oneshot all the worms.