Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Serious Party Gods posted:

Also someone walked by my house as I was smoking and whooped "whooo". I gain nothing from big-upping secret nature - I'm just excited because it's novel and not a rip-off.

Pfft they probably paid you like 3/4 of a cent for that post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I recently started dabbing because my pharmacy started selling entry level dab pens, or "straws". I picked up a Boundless Terp Pen for cheap and my first gram of live budder. I love this way more than ethanol/co2 + distillate. I am definitely going to invest in a proper rig, but in the meantime I want to keep exploring different concentrates. I watched some reviews on the terp pen I bought and the concensus was "it's good" but would encourage using premium hardware for "higher quality" concentrates.

I'm not sure what form is considered top teir concentrates. My store offers diamonds/sauce, wax, crumble, etc... I'm wondering if there are products I should avoid as I cannot control temperature settings with my straw. I just inhale and it activates some coils. Based on prices, I'm assuming diamonds/live sauce is best and better suited for a legit piece of hardware.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I like cured badder. This is a little dry, since I laid off concentrates a while back, but has a good texture that clings well to a dabstick and would probably handle well filling a vape pen.

Picture is a little dark, it's a bright yellowish orange, 72% thc/thca, very flavorful. Typically lighter color, higher thc waxes have fewer terpenes, especially stuff that's practically white and diamonds. Diamonds in sauce is thca crystals in terpene "sauce". Basically, higher thc and less terps means less flavor. Darker, more amber color usually means more chlorophyll, less thoroughly refined, and usually closer to the bottom of the shelf. Quality varies wildly from brand to brand, store to store, though.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

someone walked by my house as I was smoking and whooped "whooo".

This is how it’s done by a pro

https://i.imgur.com/wTlxq8v.mp4

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

A CRAB IRL posted:

Have you tried... Weed

Yo you ever try weed.....on weed

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

lol

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

is pepsi ok posted:

Yo you ever try weed.....on weed

Have u ever smoked weed inside other weed while on weed

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
What type of video games should I play while baked out of my mind goons

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

bagmonkey posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsbL8lFHrZI

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I smoked weed out of an apple for the first time today. :toot:

Also, I made a little space butter. One day, I will be self-assured enough to make a bunch of butter at once, but every time I make it I still worry that I'm going to ruin it & waste all my money.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

Recently I've been trying to get my score back in Resogun

Half a billion or bust I swear, I swear it

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm pretty constantly finding my way back to State of Decay 2. I'll play for a week or so, get bored, put it down for few weeks, then get sucked into it again for another week or two.

Also playing a lot of Ticket to Ride lately too.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

wasteland 3 just came out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5Ozzp3IIz4

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I saw that on gamepass. Might have to give it a try later.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Borderlands 3 still works high.
If you already know how to play fighting games work.
Anything where you wont get punished harshly for making a mistake.
Fall Guys.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Thanks for mentioning the Dynavap. I ordered one, it came in, and despite being way smaller than I thought it would be it's pretty great!
My main thing for flower is usually a Vape Genie.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

High overwatch keeps me from being a toxic little poo poo

Racing games are great too, I’ve wasted a lot of time aimlessly driving around in forza horizon 4

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

ive been into a cool little game called Townscaper. not really even a game exactly its just an incredibly simple city builder with only two things you can do, build or take away one "unit", with some automated stuff happening based on what you do - it results in very nice looking little european canal cities.

there's no goal other than "make a cool looking town". you have no resources to manage nor any kind of time pressure - the only limit is the size of the map itself (which is pretty big). imo its an ideal stoner game

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1291340/Townscaper/

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Aug 31, 2020

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Earwicker posted:

ive been into a cool little game called Townscaper. not really even a game exactly its just an incredibly simple city builder with only two things you can do, build or take away one "unit", with some automated stuff happening based on what you do - it results in very nice looking little european canal cities.

there's no goal other than "make a cool looking town". you have no resources to manage nor any kind of time pressure - the only limit is the size of the map itself (which is pretty big). imo its an ideal stoner game

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1291340/Townscaper/

This looks dope I will give this a shot

I have been playing Dungeonmans and Theotown and other 'light' games while high af and watching The Boob Tube

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Also, I got my tolerance wrangled after just cutting down when and how much. If you ever need to quickly reset your tolerance, try only smoking flower that's under 20%. It's part of the reason I love my med card

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

Also, I got my tolerance wrangled after just cutting down when and how much. If you ever need to quickly reset your tolerance, try only smoking flower that's under 20%. It's part of the reason I love my med card

I switched to once a day in the evening and literally the first night was a revelation, I'm not smoking at work anymore

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Inspector Hound posted:

I switched to once a day in the evening and literally the first night was a revelation, I'm not smoking at work anymore

Working while high is a complete and total mixed bag for me... I work in a Network Operations Center, but am centered around policy/procedure/documentation, so getting high as loving balls can actually help me figure out solutions to problems. But then, I also find myself loving off on internet research tangents and listening to music and generally not caring about work. Needless to say, life is about 50/50 these days

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i keep thinking about smoking weed and i haven't had any for like four months :sigh:

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
Here let me help you vicariously
*flick*

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I have been a staunch hater of CBD and its supposed benefite forever. The other day the local headshop had some stale rear end cbd gummies for sale for 1.99. I tried them. I'll be damned if they didn't mellow me right out. I am a convert.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
If they dont do anything for you in 2020 then you need to sell your secret

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I keep seeing dumb ads with Tommy Chong's face proclaiming "throw away your CBD now"

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
No way, Chong.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I do not smoke/consume edibles when I'm working, mostly because I just prefer being lucid when I'm doing important stuff but also because my entire job is to nitpick and weed would make me less careful.

That said, they're dismissing us from work early because of the Labor Day weekend, and I am so ready to eat some space toast :keke:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I trim. If I don't go to work stoned and without two joints for random breaks throughout the day, there's something wrong.

But it's only for a week a month. I just smoke at home the rest of the time.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

grillster posted:

Here let me help you vicariously
*flick*

i have kief in my grinder but i can't open the bottom cause its too tight or w/e

this poo poo sucks >:[[[[

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

how much flower would you have to grind to actually get enough keif to do anything fun with it?

I always just go through a quarter or whatever and theres a bit of dust at the bottom chamber and i just toss a sprinkle on the last bowl

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

OMFG FURRY posted:

i have kief in my grinder but i can't open the bottom cause its too tight or w/e

this poo poo sucks >:[[[[

Just run a lighter around the seam

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Wendigee posted:

how much flower would you have to grind to actually get enough keif to do anything fun with it?

I always just go through a quarter or whatever and theres a bit of dust at the bottom chamber and i just toss a sprinkle on the last bowl

I once had weed so sticky that the kief collected in the grinder holes and I had to use a tooth pick to push them all out into the bottom.

They were like little tiny pellets you could add to your joint or vape to get mega-stoned. It was sick.

I've never had weed that sticky again.

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

Laserface posted:

I once had weed so sticky that the kief collected in the grinder holes and I had to use a tooth pick to push them all out into the bottom.

They were like little tiny pellets you could add to your joint or vape to get mega-stoned. It was sick.

I've never had weed that sticky again.

Freeze a nickel in the middle chamber and shake it a bunch.

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

I've got 2 grinders where the bottom is just lousy with kief. I can spoon the poo poo out. Whenever I put it in a bowl with some weed, things get really ~weird~. I guess it's because there's so many different strains and types that have gone through those things in the past year?

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

former glory posted:

I've got 2 grinders where the bottom is just lousy with kief. I can spoon the poo poo out. Whenever I put it in a bowl with some weed, things get really ~weird~. I guess it's because there's so many different strains and types that have gone through those things in the past year?

Put a little less on, man. Pretty simple advice, but if it’s bugging you - just fuckin’ pace yourself (or get something more up your alley)? Trade it with your weed buddies.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Put a little less on, man. Pretty simple advice, but if it’s bugging you - just fuckin’ pace yourself (or get something more up your alley)? Trade it with your weed buddies.

tbh this is probably right. I used to think a certain brand of edible was giving me panic attacks, but then when I tried a different dose while stone cold sober, I had a great time. Figured out that the edibles were strong and my tolerance wasn't staying consistent, so I'd OVERDOSE ON WEED sometimes

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Does anybody like real zkittles? I'm in dealer land, and I'm not sure if he's importing legal from another state or what. It's good poo poo but he never has the same thing twice. I want more of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Moths are attracted to light, I find myself attracted to this thread.

Nice terps!