Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Intel&Sebastian posted:

They need me though so I just said I'll switch to binging movie podcasts instead of poisoning my brain all day

why not both

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

snoo posted:

cmon one of you freaks has to have it

save nothing emptyquote everything

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

trump

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Intel&Sebastian posted:

i used to be top ten and then my work pulled my web history lmfao

drat trumped again

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Intel&Sebastian posted:

They need me though so I just said I'll switch to binging movie podcasts instead of poisoning my brain all day

which podcasts

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

cybrschnrk

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
thinking there should be an onlyfans site for trump nussy pics

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Intel&Sebastian posted:

i used to be top ten and then my work pulled my web history lmfao

just use ur phone to post lmao

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Cop shoots someone 7 times in the back: “Oh hey that doesn’t count can I get a mulligan.”

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

t r umpt

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

web...history??

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Lawman 0 posted:

https://twitter.com/areidross/status/1300642008189431809
glad we had a bunch of nerds come out and finally say :actually: the republicans are bad

:thunk:

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

many people are saying he's a nasty guy

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Chris James 2 posted:

which podcasts

right now its a ton of Blank Check w/ griffin and david, and occasional interludes of How Did This Get Made, Doughboys, YKS, How Did This Get Played, around the nfl, Mina Kimes show, Newcomers, the directors cut dga podcast, anything Paul F Thompkins shows up on that isnt pure improv

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:hmmyes:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

right now its a ton of Blank Check w/ griffin and david, and occasional interludes of How Did This Get Made, Doughboys, YKS, How Did This Get Played, around the nfl, Mina Kimes show, Newcomers, the directors cut dga podcast, anything Paul F Thompkins shows up on that isnt pure improv

have you tried to just listen to NPR all day to keep your brain poisoning going?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i used to work at a DOD contractor so i used my phone to post on the internet instead of my work computer

while i was there i got a sent-to-everyone email reminding everyone that their web browsing is reviewed and viewing adult websites is not appropriate

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!
joe rogan

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
maybe sometthing like OnlyNussys or TrumpNussys??? seems like if people made money off the trumpybear this could make at least half that

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
i need to find new poo poo that's in the same vibe/mood as yks, doughboys and blank check

basically like any podcast with people who have been running a premise into the ground for so long they sound like they're going to murder/suicide eachother (or in the case of doughboys actually talk about murder/suiciding eachother)

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!
joe rogan does a podcast

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

he said 'choke' because he was thinking about George Floyd while talking about the shooting, and then pivoted to golf instead of correcting himself

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

this is what most my students wear like everyday lol

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Virgil Vox posted:

this is what most my students wear like everyday lol

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

i used to work at a DOD contractor so i used my phone to post on the internet instead of my work computer

while i was there i got a sent-to-everyone email reminding everyone that their web browsing is reviewed and viewing adult websites is not appropriate

IT blocked SA where I worked (gov contractor) and I actually emailed them to unblock it claiming I needed SHSC for programming reference and questions and it worked

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

i need to find new poo poo that's in the same vibe/mood as yks, doughboys and blank check

basically like any podcast with people who have been running a premise into the ground for so long they sound like they're going to murder/suicide eachother (or in the case of doughboys actually talk about murder/suiciding eachother)
hollywood handbook is good

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

Lawman 0 posted:

https://twitter.com/areidross/status/1300642008189431809
glad we had a bunch of nerds come out and finally say :actually: the republicans are bad

you mean the guys who use liberal as an insult are dangerous to liberal democracy? :zoinks:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

is there a gay version called OnlyGlans.com ?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Beware:

I ride horses

Which means

I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL

and

IT'S ALMOST HARVESTING SEASON

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

marp

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Plinkey posted:

IT blocked SA where I worked (gov contractor) and I actually emailed them to unblock it claiming I needed SHSC for programming reference and questions and it worked

lmao

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Plinkey posted:

lol

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
whites only version called onlyklans.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar