Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

“Today, I’m interviewing Gerald Jones. At 127 years old, he is the last man alive to be born in the twentieth century.”

There.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
"Today I'm interviewing Jack Crabb, the oldest man in the world at age 121"

With a calendar on the wall that says 2111

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

burial posted:

“Today, I’m interviewing Gerald Jones. At 127 years old, he is the last man alive to be born in the twentieth century.”

There.

perfect. if the punchline clarified what was hidden in the setup, but subverted expectations with the whole 90's kids remember, it would be a fine joke.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Hirayuki posted:

My son used the phrase "music from the 1900s" the other day and it killed me. He said he didn't want to say "music of the 20th century," but I'm not sure how that's worse.

Don't worry, I have faith that your son will grow up to be one of those YouTube commenters going "I was born in 2010 but I like this music so much better than my own generation's stuff!!!"

Which still puts him far above the ones going "LIKE IF YOU'RE LISTENING TO THIS IN 2020"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

Don't worry, I have faith that your son will grow up to be one of those YouTube commenters going "I was born in 2010 but I like this music so much better than my own generation's stuff!!!"

Which still puts him far above the ones going "LIKE IF YOU'RE LISTENING TO THIS IN 2020"

Kyle's first words were "SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON"

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Hirayuki posted:

My son used the phrase "music from the 1900s" the other day and it killed me. He said he didn't want to say "music of the 20th century," but I'm not sure how that's worse.

This guy is a poo poo contrarian, I've got to say.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Paladinus posted:

I think he's a good one :shobon:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Captain Hygiene posted:

Look,I came in here for an argument! Just being contrarian to everything I say is not an argument!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Paladinus posted:

:wrong:

Captain Hygiene posted:

:wrong:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Captain Hygiene posted:

I disagree. It would be very easy for a true contrarian to downplay the value of their perceived contribution to society and play it off as being a devils advocate

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

wholesome

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

oh cool you want more Megg Mogg and Owl, you could have just said my friend!!

I can relate.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

drat, that bit about him making it to 137, figured there would be an Only 90's kid joke in there, but no.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

LifeSunDeath posted:

drat, that bit about him making it to 137, figured there would be an Only 90's kid joke in there, but no.

None of us is making it to 137. I'm shocked we made it to 37

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

RFC2324 posted:

None of us is making it to 137. I'm shocked we made it to 37

Speak for yourself old man.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I already fixed it before posting.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

RFC2324 posted:

Last person born in the 90s isn't going to be old enough to remember them, since they will only have been a few minutes old when they ended
:goonsay:

You say that like it's in any way a barrier to them sharing "90s kids" poo poo.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

I was brought here by Pewdiepie!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Only 90's kids will remember the heat wave of July 1995, where it went over 40 degrees celsius in Kansas City, Missouri.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

*'80s kids start yelling what does that temperature scale even mean, just say it was in the hundreds like God intended*

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Another scorcher!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I remember when it was over -39 no wait uhh under -39 here when I was a kid in the 80s. That's pretty cold for the coast. PE class looked like a bunch of Bibendums were trying to play ice-hockey.

Anyway Jon drank dog nut lmao.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Re: jon drinking dog semen.

He seems to be enjoying his cup in the second panel, thinking it to be coffee when it is really dog semen.

What does that say about Jon's usual coffee order? Surely he should have realized that something was wrong by either the temperature or consistency of the semen. But he only realizes his mistake when the vet tells him.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

He seems to be enjoying his cup in the second panel, thinking it to be coffee when it is really dog semen.

What does that say about Jon's usual coffee order? Surely he should have realized that something was wrong by either the temperature or consistency of the semen. But he only realizes his mistake when the vet tells him.

How do you know dog nut doesn't taste like a good cup of joe?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

3D Megadoodoo posted:

How do you know dog nut doesn't taste like a good cup of joe?

Mods, we got a MorallyInept re-reg here!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Guys just write up a special order to the dick sucking factory and fax it.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

The folks behind the counter at the coffee shop he goes to REALLY don't like him

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

CJacobs posted:

The folks behind the counter at the coffee shop he goes to like him WAAAAAY too much

Ftfy

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

CJacobs posted:

The folks behind the counter at the coffee shop he goes to REALLY don't like him
Or like him a lot

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

He likes his coffee like he likes his dog cum. Extra creamy.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

His baristas are all dogs

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Paladinus posted:

He likes his coffee like he likes his dog cum. Extra creamy.

Garfield is orange
Liz is so dreamy
Jon likes his coffee
White and quite creamy

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Only 90's kids will remember the heat wave of July 1995, where it went over 40 degrees celsius in Kansas City, Missouri.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Volcott posted:

Another scorcher!

Cool!