Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

A vote for Biden/Harris is a vote for Powell/Bolton
A vote for Powell/Bolton is a vote for Eternal/Hellwar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost of Mussolini
Jun 26, 2011

Cerebral Bore posted:

obama's legacy is donald trump
yeah absolutely

I tripped up on the "30something law school rapist", on re reading it obviously its supposed (and probably right)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1300496608589565952?s=20

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

PerniciousKnid posted:

If the candidate you support is Biden, how do you assuage concerns?

By offering the left a reason to vote for Biden instead of endless scolding. Of course, that would suggest that the left is wanted by the Democratic elites and worth their time, so....probably not going to happen.

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Jewel Repetition posted:

I do think there's been a move toward Trump over the last month though

Nothing scares white people more than protesting the police.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

LastInLine posted:

We all know liberals have no values but it's always horrifying when you watch it in real time. I find my seething hatred for them somehow greater than the same for conservatives because at least conservatives believe in something. It's one thing to be a lovely person because you believe lovely things, but to me it just seems so much dirtier when you believe nothing while at the same time enabling all the same lovely things as the true believers.

"And then you see it. As it strangles and beats your friends to death... the sweetest, most courageous people in the world..." - he's silent for a second. "You see the fear and power in its eyes. And then you *know*."
- "Know what?"
"That the bourgeois are not human."

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Malkina_ posted:

Nothing scares white people more than persons of color.

FTFY

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

By offering the left a reason to vote for Biden instead of endless scolding. Of course, that would suggest that the left is wanted by the Democratic elites and worth their time, so....probably not going to happen.

That's something only Biden can do, it's not like Warren can tout his M4A cred.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

if debates don't happen it will be a crime, but it will be a crime carried out by the debate commission or whatever it's called, because they'll lie about not being able to find a location or something

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Jewel Repetition posted:

I would bet money against it being a landslide, but keep in mind that barely losing to Trump is as embarrassing as a blowout loss to a normal president

I’d possibly take that bet depending on the terms. I’m thinking Obama 2012 as opposed to something like Reagan 1984.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
i had a moment to reflect and can confirm that im not voting biden, not a chance in hell. really isnt much left to discuss.

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

SCOOP:
https://twitter.com/kellymakena/status/1300803269997006848

Looks like we can sit back and stop worrying about the blame game. I don't see how the dems would even need the leftists they've spend 30 years antagonizing with this kinda firepower.

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this
my boss referred to Dems and Republicans as “two wings of the same vulture” which is an on-brand things for a mortician to day, and it also was a reminder that #NoJoe is gaining traction because people are getting fed up with the bullshit

anyways Biden/Harris can eat poo poo lol

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

PipHelix posted:

SCOOP:

Looks like we can sit back and stop worrying about the blame game. I don't see how the dems would even need the leftists they've spend 30 years antagonizing with this kinda firepower.

well, if you can’t meet young folks where they are on the political spectrum, at least you can meet them in their preferred realm of the internet, where none of them will purchase your signs so that they can put them up ironically in four months nope no sirree

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

PipHelix posted:

SCOOP:

fuckin lol.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

broke: swinging axes at prominent people in minecraft
woke: swinging axes at prominent people in animal crossing

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Ruzihm posted:

broke: swinging axes at prominent people in minecraft
woke: swinging axes at prominent people in animal crossing

we're gonna get told to stop doing that before we even start doing that :(

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Animal crossing to the polls fellow youths

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

broke: student loan debt forgiveness program for Pell Grant recipients who start a business that operates for three years in disadvantaged communities
woke: debt forgiveness for the animal crossing characters of Pell Grant recipients who start a business that operates for three years in disadvantaged communities

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

PipHelix posted:

SCOOP:

Biden looking for some more kids to sniff, I see :whitewater:

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

also biden holds a 25 point lead with 18-29, why is his campaign wasting money campaigning with the animal crossing crowd

severe pokemon go to the polls energy

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

It's the no Joes club, we're allowed to have one

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
scrolling through old memes and saw “Biden is just Hilary with dementia” and puked in my mouth while lol’ing

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Declan MacManus posted:

also biden holds a 25 point lead with 18-29, why is his campaign wasting money campaigning with the animal crossing crowd

so then they can blame the kids for not turning out in case biden loses. biden could still do that without trying to "appeal" to the youngs, but it'd be a harder case to make.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Declan MacManus posted:

Probably the same reason that they are going all out targeting African Americans who historically vote 85-95% Democrat anyway.

The multi-million dollar analysts must see their route to victory as pushing turnout among demographics they already have locked down. The problem with that is they are extremely lovely at doing this while acting bitter about being owed your votes and they let Biden loudly proclaim things like Latinos can go gently caress themselves because He's Got The Blacks Jack.

It's a weird campaign that can stand for nothing while simultaneously trying to pander to everyone it's telling to gently caress off.

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

Brandon Proust posted:

broke: student loan debt forgiveness program for Pell Grant recipients who start a business that operates for three years in disadvantaged communities
woke: debt forgiveness for the animal crossing characters of Pell Grant recipients who start a business that operates for three years in disadvantaged communities

you fool, you rear end in a top hat, you had Bell Grant on a platter

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

I would like to add Joe Kennedy to my No Joe toxx and add that I did not vote for him either today or when I mailed in my ballot over a week ago.

Did you vote for the war monger instead?

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

Terror Sweat posted:

Did you vote for the war monger instead?

The potential televised tantrum of a petulant billionaire failkid denied are sufficient reason to vote succ IMO.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Murdering the global poor to own the libs

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Terror Sweat posted:

i mean he's still probably the better option than a kennedy who knows what the cia thinks of kennedies who aren't warlike enough lol

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Declan MacManus posted:

spending our money where it is most effective, NY and California.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Terror Sweat posted:

Noted ally of the global proletariat, Joseph Kennedy III

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Surely the nojoe thread, of all threads, understands that voting for the lesser evil is not a good thing

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

The no-joe thread cheers because while both of these assholes are losers, at least now one of them is an official loser

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
folks, bottom line is that a Joe lost today, and to that I say: “Hell Yeah”

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

I stare at the panel. Two buttons. One button: "grumble about a succdem winning"; the other, "laugh at a succdem losing".

Sweat runs down my face.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 minutes!

Terror Sweat posted:

Surely the nojoe thread, of all threads, understands that voting for the lesser evil is not a good thing

markey’s not great but watching a Kennedy eat poo poo is a treat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

markey’s not great but watching a Kennedy eat poo poo is a treat

You could apply this to november