Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

General Dog posted:

Bill probably likes Trump more, but Pete was the one who was like quizzing Obama about 9-11 and stuff.

Oh my God I forgot about that

Oh you like natsec huh? Name every attacker involved in 9/11.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Pete also invited Jordan Peterson to speak to the team.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Imagine thinking Seattle is a communist-anarchist zone full of people who genuinely care about social justice and were pursuing that goal. Just *imagine*. I want to move there instead of this loving amazonocracy.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

the right is such a bunch of whiney cowards

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
ben sure put a lot of detail into drawing those long, hard, barrels.

he didn't even put a shine on the windows, but those barrels are clearly reflecting the sunlight.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

lmfao

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

sick av

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
the most unbelievable thing here is trump's posture

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

The monster is clearly behind them lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"Maybe one of us could institute meaningful police reform, or at least actually direct some force at the Nazis instead of exclusively at the left? That would probably calm it down pretty easily."
*trump and donkey look at each other for a beat, then burst out laughing*

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

loquacius posted:

"Maybe one of us could institute meaningful police reform, or at least actually direct some force at the Nazis instead of exclusively at the left? That would probably calm it down pretty easily."
*trump and donkey look at each other for a beat, then burst out laughing*

would you stop advocating for meaningful reform FOR FIVE MINUTES?!

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

I hate when Ben is right.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Nancy Pelosi is the biggest liability the Democratic Party has

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

loquacius posted:

I would argue the clintons, but they only really have power over the media

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

loquacius posted:

But what about the epic sarcastic clapping gif

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

loquacius posted:

I can't believe her response to it was blaming the salon for "setting her up". Just apologize and move on, you loving sociopath. It wouldn't even have been a big deal then.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

SeANMcBAY posted:

I can't believe her response to it was blaming the salon for "setting her up". Just apologize and move on, you loving sociopath. It wouldn't even have been a big deal then.

the salon owner told the hairstylist it was OK, has been taking other clients, and then reported it to the news media

now she has a $300k relocation fund started on GoFundMe

Nancy’s an idiot but she’s right in this case, she got set up (and it was dead fuckin easy lmao)

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Dewgy posted:

the salon owner told the hairstylist it was OK, has been taking other clients, and then reported it to the news media

Nancy’s an idiot but she’s right in this case, she got set up (and it was dead fuckin easy lmao)

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1301570802551324672

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Broken clock.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Master Politician Nancy Pelosi Set Up By Beauty School Graduate

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I'm only mad the right wing is right about this because I know they don't care about the truth or why they're right or even that it's possible to be right in any sense other than exercising the will to power.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Oh huh, I just realized that she didn't go to law school. I guess that's explains why she apparently doesn't know enough about laws to avoid this mistake?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
I don't pay attention to the laws, I just make them

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Samurai Sanders posted:

Oh huh, I just realized that she didn't go to law school. I guess that's explains why she apparently doesn't know enough about laws to avoid this mistake?

I don’t think that matters. She’s just a rich out of touch politician that hasn’t even had a debate in over 30 years.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

imagine

as we all know, libs are easy to crack-ping if their Thing happens

for some it might have been Trump winning in 2016, others Obama's numerous failures (like me!) some of you decrepit shamblers might have had your Thing during bush

i don't know what any given person's Thing will be, that small line that breaks your denial's back, the niggling little rot that eats away at you

but I know one thing

someone, somewhere, just crack-ping'd over Pelosi not wearing a mask at her rich people petting zoo appointment

someone will get radical, someone will loose faith, over that

keep warm comrades

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

Dewgy posted:

CNN owning the Democrats far better than any of us ever have:

quote:

"Nancy Pelosi is one of the -- if not the -- smartest political strategists in the Democratic Party."

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

The ice cream cone necklace is the new shoe

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Ruthless Rhymes for Martial Militants (8/21/1913, 8/24/1913)

How Wonderful! posted:

So once again we see that Harding is writing within the context of the UK-- which kind of makes sense, since the foreign and remote activism of British suffragettes were much more aligned with these characters than their US counterparts (Alice Paul's National Woman's Party wasn't founded until 1916, and boasted tactics much closer to Pankhurt's than those of earlier American suffrage groups), but also odd since Harding was an American artist publishing in the Brooklyn Eagle. It's not really a mystery but it is a little off-putting.

You'll also note a tendency in the earlier strips really start to come to the forefront here-- none of Harding's suffragette figures are very conventionally good looking. He draws them as either stout and bulky in an "unfeminine" way, like the older woman in the second strip here and the very muscular, athletic looking brick-thrower, goofy and gangly looking like the young torch-wielding girl, or very eccentric, elderly, ungainly characters . The suggestion is that these politically radical women who want to usurp the civic prerogative and social position of men are in fact the failed-states of femininity-- ungraceful, unladylike, unwieldy, unable to inhabit or fulfill the roles they seek to reject. The intense misogyny of Hardin's polemical point begins to dovetail with the aesthetics of the comic.

That being said, I still think these ladies rule.

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

Yo Harding: I'm contextually re-appropriating your comics, and there's nothing you can do about it

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

T-man posted:

imagine

as we all know, libs are easy to crack-ping if their Thing happens

for some it might have been Trump winning in 2016, others Obama's numerous failures (like me!) some of you decrepit shamblers might have had your Thing during bush

i don't know what any given person's Thing will be, that small line that breaks your denial's back, the niggling little rot that eats away at you

but I know one thing

someone, somewhere, just crack-ping'd over Pelosi not wearing a mask at her rich people petting zoo appointment

someone will get radical, someone will loose faith, over that

keep warm comrades

Mashallah

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Medusa. Famous for looking in mirrors?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

AxGrap posted:

Medusa. Famous for looking in mirrors?

Well, just once anyway

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

snakes on a dame

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Decided I'd actually contribute today, so here's one good cartoon and one bad one I stole from D&D

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Think Garrison would put titties on the Trump frog?